This site is sponsored by Southfield Carpet Cleaners located in Southfied Michigan. If you're looking for the best carpet cleaning SouthField, MI be sure to check them out. They offer full service carpet cleaning as well as upholstery cleaning at great prices.
Soccer Gaming Forums
Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Rules User CP Tools Home

Go Back   Soccer Gaming Forums | FIFA Forums, FIFA Mods, Futball > FIFA Series > Older FIFA Titles Forum > FIFA 2004 Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 12 votes, 4.17 average. Display Modes
Old 25-09-2003, 11:16:AM   #1
Matt Holme
Manager

Matt Holme is an unknown quantity at this point
Creation Centre 2004 - Your Ideas

EA SPORTS have given the green light on a Creation Centre to be made for the FIFA 2004 PC Version. It will be available to download online after the release of the game.

EA SPORTS would like your ideas on what you would like to see in this year's version.

The Creation Centre will be built from scratch, meaning a completely new program to what we saw last year.

This thread is not designed for people to complain about there not being a Creation Centre in console versions. I understand that it is annoying that the Creation Centre will only be available for PC, but please post that somewhere else as this thread is dedicated to ideas for the PC version. There is a very basic Creation Centre style feature in console versions. I do not have exact details on what that involves though.

Please make your lists nice and clear and easy for EA to understand.
Matt Holme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-09-2003, 11:49:AM   #2
mufc_daddy
Starting XI

mufc_daddy is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to mufc_daddy Send a message via MSN to mufc_daddy
*Squad number editing
*Captain selection
*Position selecting. (e.g playing Scholes just behind Van Nistelrooy). I really liked the positioning feature that was implemented in the FIFA 2003 CC update.
*Boot changing
As long as those features are in the CC i dont mind. When the CC was updated for FIFA 2003 i felt that it was just about as much as you need.
Old 25-09-2003, 11:52:AM   #3
bjmenge
The Man From Ohio

bjmenge is a splendid one to beholdbjmenge is a splendid one to beholdbjmenge is a splendid one to beholdbjmenge is a splendid one to beholdbjmenge is a splendid one to beholdbjmenge is a splendid one to beholdbjmenge is a splendid one to beholdbjmenge is a splendid one to behold
I would like the ability to change who takes free kicks from different parts of the field. For example, Henry would take free kicks for Arsenal near the goal, and Bergkamp would take ones that aren't shots, and Campbell could take the defensive ones. Also the ability to edit captains, numbers, sleeve lengths, and the like, would be nice.
bjmenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-09-2003, 12:24:PM   #4
lukas_svoboda
Senior Squad

lukas_svoboda will become famous soon enough
Send a message via ICQ to lukas_svoboda
No doubt we need to edit every possible attribute for players (name, number, height, weight, skin and hair color, hair and face type, import your own commentary, skill attributes etc.) and teams.

We also need to create new leagues, but not the way of Creation Centre fir FIFA 2003. We need to create full featured leagues (with promotions, relegations, national cup, and send the teams of the new league to UEFA Cup and Champions League!!!).

Installing a CC package should only affect the teams being edited in the package, we need to install more than one package and the patchmakers need to combine packages to make one big update.

I still dream about an editor similar to Chau's FEd2001. That included all features I ever needed, and it had the great possibility to export just one team or one league and install that later on different computer without affecting any other team or league. It is still my favourite. FCDB XP 2003 is also fine, I would be fully satisfied if Creation Centre 2004 included all features of FCDB XP

Lukas Svoboda, http://www.fifaCZ.com
lukas_svoboda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-09-2003, 12:40:PM   #5
mufc_daddy
Starting XI

mufc_daddy is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to mufc_daddy Send a message via MSN to mufc_daddy
Quote:
Originally posted by bjmenge
I would like the ability to change who takes free kicks from different parts of the field. For example, Henry would take free kicks for Arsenal near the goal, and Bergkamp would take ones that aren't shots, and Campbell could take the defensive ones.

That would be great. You could have Roberto Carlos taking distant free kicks and have Beckham taking ones near the box as is what they agreed when Becks joined Real.
Old 25-09-2003, 12:52:PM   #6
nadsag
Reserve Team

nadsag is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to nadsag
That it will update the game without installing any package, directly when you press on the save button.
I'll appricate if it'll be like this, it's much more comfortable.
nadsag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-09-2003, 01:01:PM   #7
The Hedgehog
Reserve Team

The Hedgehog is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to The Hedgehog
I think we (patch-makers) really need a tool with the options that Lukas has written above. I think there should be more graphic importing functions too. We need to import kits-, faces-, flags-, logo-, boots- textures for the self created teams.
The Hedgehog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-09-2003, 05:57:PM   #8
O-car
Starting XI

O-car is just really niceO-car is just really niceO-car is just really niceO-car is just really nice
I agree with Lukas and Hedge, We need to be able to create a full league, be able to edit the match dates and it would be nice if we could edit the teams logos and league logos in the CC as well
Old 25-09-2003, 06:07:PM   #9
vince.blackwell
Club Supporter

vince.blackwell is on a distinguished road
FIFA 2004 Creation Centre

I agree with many of the above comments about what the FIFA Creation Centre should do.

Personally I like to keep the rostas as up to date and realistic as possible, but even more important I would like a Creation Centre that works.

I never got CC1.6 to work successfully, those who did I give them credit, it is not simple enough for people like me who preferred the FIFA 99 basics to keep the squads current.

So a plea from the heart, Keep It Simple!
vince.blackwell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-09-2003, 06:25:PM   #10
outkast
Club Supporter

outkast is on a distinguished road
There should be a 3D player model when editing kits, players face hair etc. Hopefully EA will have updates this year (rosters, kits, hair styles) that we can install via the CC. We should be able to edit the appearence of the manager and the manager should be 3D like in Madden. I would also like to see a well designed interface instead of the plain drab one last year, make an exciting fresh one. maybe we could choose different accesories such as arm bands, head bands, Glasses (and the colour). and i'd like to choose the type of capatain band. deffinatley let us change players boots.
Old 25-09-2003, 06:44:PM   #11
maieie
Club Supporter

maieie is on a distinguished road
We need to be able to add formations (create) to the game so as not to be stuck to six or seven formations
maieie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-09-2003, 07:28:PM   #12
aBadBoy
Reserve Team

aBadBoy has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Send a message via Skype™ to aBadBoy
Quote:
Originally posted by maieie
We need to be able to add formations (create) to the game so as not to be stuck to six or seven formations
I Agree with you

Some people are only alive because it's illegal to kill
aBadBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-09-2003, 07:32:PM   #13
TheCreeper
Youth Team

TheCreeper is on a distinguished road
I say either:

1. Allow for more than one cc patch to be installed at once; say if someone adds, mexican league in one patch and someone else makes uruguay league in a different patch, there should be some way to put them both in the game at once.

2. If that is impossible, have our editing immediately affect the .dbi files like ecp and fcdbxp did.
TheCreeper is offline   Reply With Quote