This site is sponsored by Southfield Carpet Cleaners located in Southfied Michigan. If you're looking for the best carpet cleaning SouthField, MI be sure to check them out. They offer full service carpet cleaning as well as upholstery cleaning at great prices.
Soccer Gaming Forums
Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Rules User CP Tools Home

Go Back   Soccer Gaming Forums | FIFA Forums, FIFA Mods, Futball > Management Games > Other Management Games > Older Championship Manager Titles Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 20 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 05-03-2004, 03:34:AM   #14
rpvankasteren
Fan Favourite

rpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud of
New official patch released!

Quote:
From www.SIGames.com
We are pleased to announce that we have now made available a further patch for CM 03/04 v4.1.5. The patch makes the following fixes and we advise that you have v4.1.4 before installing this version

- Fixed editor problems with staff and regenerated player names
- Tuned player regeneration
- Fixed bug which meant human players were unlikely to obtain jobs by application
- Fixed bug where the International managers would count virtual players when checking the squad size
- English monthly awards now don't get cleared down at the end of the Russian season

ONLY 5 MB!
Disregard 'we advise that you have v4.1.4 before installing this version'; you HAVE TO HAVE 4.1.4 installed.

THIS PATCH, AND 4.1.4 AS WELL, IS SAVEGAME FRIENDLY. NO NEED TO START A NEW GAME AFTER UPDATING!

Last edited by rpvankasteren; 14-05-2004 at 12:55:AM.
rpvankasteren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2004, 03:07:PM   #15
rpvankasteren
Fan Favourite

rpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally posted by Glorious_Fan
I get confused with all these patches eft right and centre so it may sound like a stupid question but i have no clue.

i am not post boosting!
i want to update CM4 as i have had it for a few months with no updates.
All CM4 stuff is in the first three posts. After that it's all about CM 03/04.
Old 09-06-2004, 10:01:AM   #16
Glorious
Starting XI

Glorious is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Glorious Send a message via Yahoo to Glorious
my pregame editor does not work anymore how do i fix that?
it says my data is corrupt!

...the ACB is now run by whimps and limp wristed do-gooders.
Glorious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2004, 09:06:PM   #17
rpvankasteren
Fan Favourite

Reinstall the game. The database was corrupted somehow.
(backup your user data folder)
Old 10-06-2004, 05:10:PM   #18
Glorious
Starting XI

Glorious is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Glorious Send a message via Yahoo to Glorious
ok.

i am going to format the pc soon anyway so i will start a fresh

...the ACB is now run by whimps and limp wristed do-gooders.
Glorious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2004, 05:50:AM   #19
Kulixs
Starting XI

Kulixs can only hope to improve
Can someone post a link to a good pre-game editor, because the other ones on this thread dont load up for me.
Old 04-07-2004, 07:04:PM   #20
Tom
That Nice Guy

Tom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for now
nygreen.net is currently down.

Though from there you can download the pregame editor that works for both CM4 and 0304, none of this crap about "but it doesnt work for me..." the editor bloody well works. If it isnt working for you then its likely your version of CM isnt a proper version of CM

TROD.

Into my heart an air that kills
From yon far country blows:
What are those blue remembered hills,
What spires, what farms are those?

That is the land of lost content,
I see it shining plain,
The happy highways where I went
And cannot come again.

Tom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2004, 11:50:PM   #21
rpvankasteren
Fan Favourite

www.nygreen.net is indeed down.

Last edited by rpvankasteren; 15-09-2004 at 09:45:PM.
Old 05-07-2004, 05:50:AM   #22
Tom
That Nice Guy

Tom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for now
it was down earlier on.

TROD.

Into my heart an air that kills
From yon far country blows:
What are those blue remembered hills,
What spires, what farms are those?

That is the land of lost content,
I see it shining plain,
The happy highways where I went
And cannot come again.

Tom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2004, 07:43:AM   #23
ļאָ
Fan Favourite

ļאָ has much to be proud ofļאָ has much to be proud ofļאָ has much to be proud ofļאָ has much to be proud ofļאָ has much to be proud ofļאָ has much to be proud ofļאָ has much to be proud ofļאָ has much to be proud ofļאָ has much to be proud ofļאָ has much to be proud of
Im sure u can find a d/l link from google imediately
Old 05-07-2004, 01:49:PM   #25
rpvankasteren
Fan Favourite

www.cmsorted.net

There's more mentioned earlier in this thread.
Old 05-07-2004, 04:32:PM   #26
rpvankasteren
Fan Favourite

Latest update, by Alex Sawczuk, can be found at http://www.football-manager-addicts.tk/. Browse to "CM0304-update", and there it is.
INFO:
Quote:
Originally posted on FM Addicts
Version 5 is a pre season release 8th 6 2004, the next version is scheduled for the end of july early august. Please read this before installing the update.
FMA CM0304Update.v5 was made from the latest cm03-04 patch 4.1.4 & 4.1.5. we advise you to have these patches installed before updating your game.

Please "take note" updating your game will mean loss of previous data, backup all data files in cm folder CProgram Files\Eidos\CM 03-04\data\db.

Infomation: All Transfers Loans & Retirements (worldwide) updated till 8th of june 2004, The update has Promotion & Relegations updated in 31 out of 42 nations. As most people already know, The Italian league format is changed for the 04-05 season, This could not be edited in the Game. So the league will continue as thou no change has taken place. Meaning Fiorentina and Atalanta stay in serie B, The other 4 promoted teams go up. There is 54 new staff been added to the database.
(chairmen coaches players) eg: Claude Anelka Raith Rovers. Any players transferred over the summer have not been given a squad number. this will be updated in future updates. Tottenham manager santini will continue being the france manager until he leave's in reality. Partick Thistle will play in the SPL until the final outcome is decided.

Also the Champions league, Uefa Cup, Inter-toto Cup representatives have been updated accordingly to Fifa's 04-05 Competitions format. (super league cup also)

Most if not all injured & loaned players from the 03-04 season
have been removed for 04-05 Season.

Rafael Benitez has joined liverpool in the update, harever this will be removed in the next update if speculation changes. or the deal falls though

Clubs in liquidation will either be removed or in Telford United's position will be reformed to AFC Telford.

Promotion and Relegations updated.(in the following countries also lower leagues)

Italy<(not lower league), Spain, England, Holland, Germany
Finland, Sweden, Greece, Norway, Denmark
Belgium, Turkey, Israel, France, Czech, Poland, Romania
Ireland, Northern Ireland, Wales, Scotland
Austria, Switzerland, Poland, Slovakia, Russia
Argentina, Uruguay, Brazil, Japan, Portugal

>>All transfers worldwide updated. eg: Lucio, Samuel, Veron(loan).

>>Many players attributes updated for cm04-05 season.

>>Many team kit colours changed (worldwide). eg: liverpool & Villa away.

>>Many manager and coach transfers added. (Santini, Benitez, Ranieri)

>>Many players squad numbers updated.

>>Many players histories updated.

>>Many club finance's updated.

>>All player and staff retirements updated.

>>All deceased staff and players removed

>>All players contracts updated.

>>All manager and coach contracts updated.

>>All ban,s added. (Ferdinand,Cordone)

>>New chairmen added.

>>New media added. (sites magazine newspaper)

>>New youth players added to database.

>>Future stadium moves added. Arsenal, Bayern,

>>Stadium pitch size's updated (to the correct sizes).

>>Duplicate players deleted.

>>Non loaned players removed.

>>Non injured players removed.

>>All new history updated for 04-05 season.

>>Champions league & Uefa cup updated.