This site is sponsored by Southfield Carpet Cleaners located in Southfied Michigan. If you're looking for the best carpet cleaning SouthField, MI be sure to check them out. They offer full service carpet cleaning as well as upholstery cleaning at great prices.
Bobby you are so repulsive , is Huge Grant your father?
genius Best Poster of the Year 2008 Most Original Poster of the Year 2008 The Most Intelligent Member of the Year 2008 Best Thread of the YearCrouch Named England Captain 2008 Best Greenlandic Member 2005 ARAB Award for Best Overall Poster Used longest word in SG history "Brobdingnagian"
Originally posted by CalumnCFC I have noticed many questions recently about the posting of Screen Shots at soccergaming so here is a guide of exactly what to do. This works best if CM is in windowed mode.
1) On CM go to the screen you want to take a screen shot of.
2) Press the 'Print Screen' button (in the top row of your keyboard).
3) Minimise (or exit) CM and go into a basic drawing programme, MS Paint is perfect.
4) Go to the 'Edit' drop down menu and then select 'Paste'.
5) Do any editing you want to do the save the file in the .jpg format. (I recommend you save it to your desktop as it is easier to find. You can always delete it straight after you've posted it).
6) Go to Soccer Gaming and go to the thread you want to post the screen shot in. Press reply as normal.
7) Where is says 'attach a file' click browse. Find the screen shot (saved in the .jpg format) and double click on it.
8) Click 'Post Reply/Submit New Thread' as normal. Please note it will take longer than normal to post.
9) Sit back and admire your beautiful screen shot.
"Mijn hart is rood zwart rood met drie witte kruisjes in het midden"