This site is sponsored by Southfield Carpet Cleaners located in Southfied Michigan. If you're looking for the best carpet cleaning SouthField, MI be sure to check them out. They offer full service carpet cleaning as well as upholstery cleaning at great prices.
Soccer Gaming Forums
Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Rules User CP Tools Home

Go Back   Soccer Gaming Forums | FIFA Forums, FIFA Mods, Futball > Management Games > Other Management Games > Older Championship Manager Titles Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 18 votes, 4.83 average. Display Modes
Old 25-03-2003, 11:06:AM   #14
voetballiefhebb

Probably 0-0 seeing as all the goals were scored in the second half.
Old 25-03-2003, 06:44:PM   #15
marc_angelus
Reserve Team

marc_angelus is on a distinguished road
heh JTNY, the game always has that "Score at half time" thing visible in the 2nd half, he's not still playing the 1st half.

PS the screenshots are sh*tloads bigger now aren't they!

Play my Horror Movie Quiz
marc_angelus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-03-2003, 07:31:PM   #16
rpvankasteren
Fan Favourite

rpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud of
1024x768 in stead of 800x600... I like, 56k-ers don't like
rpvankasteren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-03-2003, 09:31:PM   #17
voetballiefhebb

The screenshots are bigger because SI made the resolution bigger. I think. Is there any chance of posting my "double half season" screenshots? A few mods have seen them off-forum. Not sure if I would get away with it though. Just got to double check.
Old 25-03-2003, 09:33:PM   #18
rpvankasteren
Fan Favourite

rpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud of
Post them on friday
Old 25-03-2003, 09:58:PM   #19
voetballiefhebb

Oh yeah. I never thought about that.

Cheers big ears.
Old 25-03-2003, 10:06:PM   #20
rpvankasteren
Fan Favourite

my ears ain't that big are they? <>
Old 25-03-2003, 10:38:PM   #21
voetballiefhebb

They are. when I first saw you, I thought you were a Toby Jug.

I thought it was my place to post this:

As you can see, the handle replicates his ear. With you being Dutch'n'all, are you a relative of the one eared artist Van Gough?

*Badum Tiss*
Old 25-03-2003, 11:01:PM   #22
Gerrard 17

Gerrard 17 is a glorious beacon of lightGerrard 17 is a glorious beacon of lightGerrard 17 is a glorious beacon of lightGerrard 17 is a glorious beacon of lightGerrard 17 is a glorious beacon of lightGerrard 17 is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via ICQ to Gerrard 17
I told you that demo expanders are legal, so you can post those screenies.
Old 25-03-2003, 11:37:PM   #23
voetballiefhebb

Yay!

I signed nobody. I used a 4-5-1 and 3-5-2. Defoe starts off shakey at first, but was on fire soon. Di Canio yet again is under-rated.
Old 25-03-2003, 11:41:PM   #24
voetballiefhebb

West Ham fans love me? Tsk, Hermolt, put your willy away.
Old 25-03-2003, 11:44:PM   #25
voetballiefhebb

When's my throne and crown gonna be ready?
Old 25-03-2003, 11:54:PM   #26
voetballiefhebb

The final game was v Arsenal. I was not too bothered seeing as they had to beat me by something like 12 goals to win. I lost 2-1, not really to bothered. The first ever league West Ham have won. That adds to the joint charity shield, the league cup, the UEFA cup, oh and a cup some of you may have never heard of, only the world cup.