Soccer Gaming Forums
Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Rules User CP Tools Home

Go Back   Soccer Gaming Forums | FIFA Forums, FIFA Mods, Futball > FIFA Series > Older FIFA Titles Forum > FIFA 2003 Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 6 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 25-02-2003, 02:13:AM   #14
Celtic_Fan#1
Club Supporter

Celtic_Fan#1 is on a distinguished road
I thought this was the South American Kit Thread, then how come people are posting Mexican stuff???
Celtic_Fan#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-02-2003, 07:13:AM   #15
Hakeem
Superman

Hakeem is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowHakeem is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowHakeem is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowHakeem is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowHakeem is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowHakeem is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowHakeem is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowHakeem is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowHakeem is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowHakeem is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowHakeem is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for now
Send a message via ICQ to Hakeem
Quote:
Originally posted by Celtic_Fan#1
I thought this was the South American Kit Thread, then how come people are posting Mexican stuff???
my bad man.
It was the first day of the kit forums and I thought it was for Latin Kits.

VAMO MEJICO CARAJO!!!

"I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?"
Wil Wheaton - River Phoenix - Corey Feldman - Jerry O'Connell and Kiefer Sutherland

Stand by Me

Visit my Movies Blog
Visit my DVD Collection
MoviesOnline Contributor
Hakeem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-02-2003, 10:50:PM   #16
::Hagi::
Starting XI

::Hagi:: is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by El Tato
Who made America de Cali kit ?????????????
its awesome !!!!!

http://www.soccergaming.tv/attachmen...&postid=490667

the menu kits are cool too !!!

who made them ????

http://www.soccergaming.tv/attachmen...&postid=489372
I made the Cali shirts.
::Hagi:: is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2003, 03:33:AM   #17
Hody
Youth Team

Hody is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Hody Send a message via AIM to Hody Send a message via MSN to Hody Send a message via Yahoo to Hody Send a message via Skype™ to Hody
Question can I download the colombian national team somewhere?

I am married to a beautiful colombian woman and I´d love to play with the colombian national team in Fifa 2003, is there any download for it?

Please help guys!

Todo es bien! Viva Valderama!
Old 05-03-2003, 01:01:AM   #18
Hakeem
Superman

Hakeem is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowHakeem is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowHakeem is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowHakeem is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowHakeem is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowHakeem is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowHakeem is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowHakeem is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowHakeem is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowHakeem is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowHakeem is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for now
fifala.com/fifacolombia

"I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?"
Wil Wheaton - River Phoenix - Corey Feldman - Jerry O'Connell and Kiefer Sutherland

Stand by Me

Visit my Movies Blog
Visit my DVD Collection
MoviesOnline Contributor
Old 05-03-2003, 01:04:AM   #19
Hakeem
Superman

Author: Hakeem

Team: Peñarol

Kits Type: Home & Away 2002-2003

Download from FIFAURUGUAY

Home Pic

Away Pic

Stand by Me

Visit my Movies Blog
Visit my DVD Collection
MoviesOnline Contributor

Last edited by Hakeem; 05-03-2003 at 01:10:AM.
Old 05-03-2003, 01:10:AM   #20
Hakeem
Superman

Author: Hakeem

Team: Nacional

Kits Type: Home & Away & Third 2002

Download from FIFAURUGUAY

Home Pic

Away Pic

Third Pic

Stand by Me

Visit my Movies Blog
Visit my DVD Collection
MoviesOnline Contributor
Old 05-03-2003, 02:36:AM   #21
Hody
Youth Team

Send a message via ICQ to Hody Send a message via AIM to Hody Send a message via MSN to Hody Send a message via Yahoo to Hody Send a message via Skype™ to Hody
download broken

Quote:
Originally posted by Hakeem
fifala.com/fifacolombia
The download of that 2003LOTTO.ZIP file does not work at all, filefront brings an error, the other one eagraph works fine. Maybe you can mail it to [email protected] or tell me where I can get it?

Thanks!
Old 05-03-2003, 02:49:AM   #22
Hakeem
Superman

I dont have that file but just email one of the webmasters.

Stand by Me

Visit my Movies Blog
Visit my DVD Collection
MoviesOnline Contributor
Old 06-03-2003, 06:05:AM   #23
nico2001
Boca Juniors Official Kitmaker

nico2001 is on a distinguished road
Re: can I download the colombian national team somewhere?

Quote:
Originally posted by Hody
I am married to a beautiful colombian woman and I´d love to play with the colombian national team in Fifa 2003, is there any download for it?

Please help guys!

Todo es bien! Viva Valderama!
in ::FIFAEXPRESS:: you can find the 2001 colombian kits for fifa 2003. they're made by me. I'll make the new kits later
nico2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2003, 12:52:PM   #24
Hody
Youth Team

Re: Re: can I download the colombian national team somewhere?

Quote:
Originally posted by nico2001
in ::FIFAEXPRESS:: you can find the 2001 colombian kits for fifa 2003. they're made by me. I'll make the new kits later
Halo Nico y gracias! I cannot find that download on the site. There are kits of Boca and ManU etc. but no one of colombia. Can you post me the direct link or mail the kits simply to me?
Second question what team gets replaced by the kit and do you think I can use it with my current patch that updated the teams of german Bundesliga and replaced the Belgium League with second german league!

Gracias!
Old 08-03-2003, 07:34:PM   #25
LOCOlombia
Starting XI

LOCOlombia is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to LOCOlombia
Re: download broken

Hey Hody, when did you try to download?
good to see Colombian supporters,
we're working on a patch, we're all over the place.
hopefully we'lll get things moving, stay tuned...
LOCOlombia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2003, 05:01:AM   #26
nico2001
Boca Juniors Official Kitmaker

nico2001 is on a distinguished road
Re: Re: Re: can I download the colombian national team somewhere?

Quote:
Originally posted by Hody
Halo Nico y gracias! I cannot find that download on the site. There are kits of Boca and ManU etc. but no one of colombia. Can you post me the direct link or mail the kits simply to me?
Second question what team gets replaced by the kit and do you think I can use it with my current patch that updated the teams of german Bundesliga and replaced the Belgium League with second german league!

Gracias!
look in the old news. I think that andy posted the direct link. If not i'll send them to you later

Last edited by nico2001; 10-03-2003 at 05:04:AM.
nico2001 is offline   Reply With Quote