Soccer Gaming Forums
Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Rules User CP Tools Home

Go Back   Soccer Gaming Forums | FIFA Forums, FIFA Mods, Futball > Off Topic Forums > SG Players Lounge

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 28-12-2016, 11:47:AM   #1
Sami 1999
Reserve Team

Sami 1999 could be mistaken for Xifio
Send a message via Skype™ to Sami 1999
Using custom resolutions for Nvidia's DSR.

https://www.deadendthrills.com/forum...nvidia-only/p1

All credits to this dude: jim2point0

DSR (Dynamic Super Resolution) is downsampling method for Nvidia GPUs. It provides better Anti Aliased picture with sharper textures due to increased resolution. It's technically better than ordinary Custom resolutions since the blur filter it uses; helps eliminate the jaggies (The default 33% filter looks bit too blurry on my monitor, but 22% gives a sharper+smooth pucture)

With DSR you can't set custom resolutions which is really a let down. You can only have multiples of your native resolution. That also means, you cant have different aspect ratios.

But with the method shown in the above link, you can have any resolution. Just keep in mind that, do not try to Upscale/Upsample. You can only downsample, tryi g to Upsample will cause further terrific problems (Mentioned in page 2 of that link)

For a native res of 1440x900, you can't use any DSR resolution of width and height below 1440x900 respectively.

Oh, use it on your own risk. But so far, no problem occured to me as long as I not tried to upscale.

This is unacceptable!!! You have 24 hours to come clean and apologize and be all like "Sorry Andrei, won't happen again.. I messed up.. wanted it to be green.. etc"

If not I will do my own investigation and will show no mercy for the unfortunate soul. I already have a list of suspects.
http://www.soccergaming.com/forums/s...ad.php?t=16056
Sami 1999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2017, 10:26:AM   #2
kayson668
Club Supporter

kayson668 is on a distinguished road
resolutions

hi, what type of resolutions would you suggest for taking pictures in a sports event, like basketball, baseball, cricket, football(sbobet)
kayson668 is offline   Reply With Quote