Soccer Gaming Forums
Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Rules User CP Tools Home

Go Back   Soccer Gaming Forums | FIFA Forums, FIFA Mods, Futball > Off Topic Forums > Soccer Forum > Team Threads Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 24-07-2016, 11:25:AM   #27
Pogba4Now
Yellow Card :: Exp. 17/05/14 :: Slowing Azrael's PC

Pogba4Now is a splendid one to beholdPogba4Now is a splendid one to beholdPogba4Now is a splendid one to beholdPogba4Now is a splendid one to beholdPogba4Now is a splendid one to beholdPogba4Now is a splendid one to beholdPogba4Now is a splendid one to beholdPogba4Now is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Pogba4Now Send a message via Skype™ to Pogba4Now
Higuain for that much money? Crazy. I always liked Higuain even though he is the reason Messi is not the best player in the world. I always found Higuain better than Benzema at Real Madrid.

Surely Juventus have no choice but sell Pogba now.
Old 24-07-2016, 12:46:PM   #28
Juventino
Manager

Juventino has much to be proud ofJuventino has much to be proud ofJuventino has much to be proud ofJuventino has much to be proud ofJuventino has much to be proud ofJuventino has much to be proud ofJuventino has much to be proud ofJuventino has much to be proud ofJuventino has much to be proud of
Some reports now Juve don't need to sell Pogba to fund Higuain and they rejected Man Utd's offer of 120M. Higuain would rather be funded by the potential sales of Zaza, Pereyra, Lemina, Rugani and/or Sturaro. Damn.

2012 Draft Challenge Champion - FIFA
2014 Draft Challenge Champion

Juventino is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 25-07-2016, 04:06:AM   #29
Sir Didier Drogba
Head Official

Sir Didier Drogba is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowSir Didier Drogba is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowSir Didier Drogba is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowSir Didier Drogba is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowSir Didier Drogba is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowSir Didier Drogba is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowSir Didier Drogba is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowSir Didier Drogba is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowSir Didier Drogba is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowSir Didier Drogba is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowSir Didier Drogba is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for now
They'd be nuts not to sell Pogba. It's no secret he wants to go to real so I doubt he'll ever sign another juve contract and this kind of money is insane. Players/agents will need to get more savvy with their contracts now that we are in an environment where very many clubs have absolutely no need to sell even at any price - effectively every club becoming a Bilbao

Sir Didier Drogba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-07-2016, 04:19:AM   #30
Pogba4Now
Yellow Card :: Exp. 17/05/14 :: Slowing Azrael's PC

Pogba4Now is a splendid one to beholdPogba4Now is a splendid one to beholdPogba4Now is a splendid one to beholdPogba4Now is a splendid one to beholdPogba4Now is a splendid one to beholdPogba4Now is a splendid one to beholdPogba4Now is a splendid one to beholdPogba4Now is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Pogba4Now Send a message via Skype™ to Pogba4Now
It will be stupid not to sell Pogba now with the midfielders they bought. Pjanic can provide a lot of what Pogba can offer at 1/3 of the price. Will they be getting that much money for Pogba if they let it go this season?

Pogba has also already "agreed personal terms" with Man U too. Why keep him when he clearly has his mind elsewhere?
Old 25-07-2016, 11:30:AM   #31
poet11
Oh and tits.

poet11 has a spectacular aura aboutpoet11 has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to poet11
Callumn, where's my money? Monday ain't long to go.
poet11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-07-2016, 12:16:PM   #32
Juventino
Manager

Juventino has much to be proud ofJuventino has much to be proud ofJuventino has much to be proud ofJuventino has much to be proud ofJuventino has much to be proud ofJuventino has much to be proud ofJuventino has much to be proud ofJuventino has much to be proud ofJuventino has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by nady View Post
It will be stupid not to sell Pogba now with the midfielders they bought. Pjanic can provide a lot of what Pogba can offer at 1/3 of the price. Will they be getting that much money for Pogba if they let it go this season?

Pogba has also already "agreed personal terms" with Man U too. Why keep him when he clearly has his mind elsewhere?
Some say Pogba is waiting for Real Madrid. Raiola is trying to convince him to join Man Utd, but Juve also wants Man Utd to pay Raiola's cut of the deal, around 20 million, which is taking time. Tiresome to read all the stories.

I agree with Calumn, it's better to sell now and move on, unless he genuinely wants to stay.

Last edited by Juventino; 25-07-2016 at 12:45:PM.
Old 25-07-2016, 02:24:PM   #33
Nimreitz

Nimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for now
Send a message via ICQ to Nimreitz
I'd keep Pogba, but I'd want him to sign another contract. If they don't need to sell they should give him a massive deal.

Thomas Muller: "We're not careless or arrogant. We're dominant'
Nimreitz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-07-2016, 02:29:PM   #34
poet11
Oh and tits.

Nah, they should sell for that mental amount unless he wants to stay.
Old 25-07-2016, 02:34:PM   #35
Nimreitz

Nimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for now
If they don't need the money, there is no reason to sell your best player, I don't care if it's for $1bn. If he won't re-up his contract, then obviously that's a different situation, but if I'm Juventus I'm at least feeling him out on the situation.

Old 25-07-2016, 03:03:PM   #36
poet11
Oh and tits.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nimreitz View Post
If they don't need the money, there is no reason to sell your best player, I don't care if it's for $1bn. If he won't re-up his contract, then obviously that's a different situation, but if I'm Juventus I'm at least feeling him out on the situation.
Hmmm but he is not really Juve's best player now is he? One of them, yeah. Dybala looks more like the GOAT. He is the most marketable and hyped one. Which is one of the "reasons" Man Utd are willing to pay that amount.
Old 25-07-2016, 03:08:PM   #37
Nimreitz

He's definitely their best player. If they were confident about Dybala they wouldn't be shelling out 100m for Higuain.

Old 25-07-2016, 03:24:PM   #38
poet11
Oh and tits.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nimreitz View Post
He's definitely their best player. If they were confident about Dybala they wouldn't be shelling out 100m for Higuain.
He is more of a shadow striker.
Old 25-07-2016, 03:35:PM   #39
Juventino
Manager

I agree, if anything they provided a star in the making with a star accomplice. I'm curious to see how it pants out and how Mandzukic will fit in. Juve play with two strikers for a long long time now, it's not surprising they chose to spend it in attack with Morata gone.

Never forget. Loan with option to buy.

Last edited by Juventino; 25-07-2016 at 03:38:PM.