This site is sponsored by Southfield Carpet Cleaners located in Southfied Michigan. If you're looking for the best carpet cleaning SouthField, MI be sure to check them out. They offer full service carpet cleaning as well as upholstery cleaning at great prices.
Soccer Gaming Forums
Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Rules User CP Tools Home

Go Back   Soccer Gaming Forums | FIFA Forums, FIFA Mods, Futball > FIFA Series > FIFA 17 Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 29-12-2016, 09:20:PM   #1769
campeador
Reserve Team

campeador is on a distinguished road
what is so wrong with "scripting" and "momentum"? after all, entire game and all video games are made by code lines which can be called "scripting", right?
campeador is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-12-2016, 05:27:AM   #1770
Sami 1999
Reserve Team

Sami 1999 could be mistaken for Xifio
Send a message via Skype™ to Sami 1999
Quote:
Originally Posted by campeador View Post
what is so wrong with "scripting" and "momentum"? after all, entire game and all video games are made by code lines which can be called "scripting", right?
I thought so.

But you'll get banned for even saying that in fifa forums. So ssssshhh

By the way, CPU boosts ain't much noticeable in Pro difficulty.

This is unacceptable!!! You have 24 hours to come clean and apologize and be all like "Sorry Andrei, won't happen again.. I messed up.. wanted it to be green.. etc"

If not I will do my own investigation and will show no mercy for the unfortunate soul. I already have a list of suspects.
http://www.soccergaming.com/forums/s...ad.php?t=16056
Sami 1999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-12-2016, 03:15:PM   #1771
qasar80
Youth Team

qasar80 is on a distinguished road
Ban users who use the word SCRIPTING?
This sounds a lot like last century's dictators, wich executet people for using certain words or not believing in the revolution....
Oh, and campeador, if the AI increases dificulty if you dominate the beginning of the game it's ok?..among other stupis stuff.
So I'll stop now, I don't wanna get banned or end up in a work prison for using forbiden words.
qasar80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-12-2016, 05:42:PM   #1772
wetcase
Club Supporter

wetcase is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sami 1999 View Post
Also, there's no reply from EA staffs in Fifa forums. Yet they manage the time to ban users who talk about scripting, momentum etc.
Forum moderators are not EA employees.
wetcase is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-12-2016, 07:38:PM   #1773
*aLe
Youth Team

*aLe has a spectacular aura about*aLe has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by wetcase View Post
This. I believe Rob is, to be honest, but the other moderators, as far as I know, don't work for EA. They're volunteering.
TOLD YA SO.
*aLe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-12-2016, 05:15:AM   #1774
Sami 1999
Reserve Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by wetcase View Post
So they are the butthurt fanboys I see..

This is unacceptable!!! You have 24 hours to come clean and apologize and be all like "Sorry Andrei, won't happen again.. I messed up.. wanted it to be green.. etc"

If not I will do my own investigation and will show no mercy for the unfortunate soul. I already have a list of suspects.
Old 03-01-2017, 05:57:PM   #1775
Tricolorgaucho
Club Supporter

Tricolorgaucho is on a distinguished road
Hi Guys!!!

Any news on SCHAWMINATOR´S Tool???
Tricolorgaucho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2017, 08:59:AM   #1776
Sepak
Cocaine

Sepak has a reputation beyond reputeSepak has a reputation beyond reputeSepak has a reputation beyond reputeSepak has a reputation beyond reputeSepak has a reputation beyond reputeSepak has a reputation beyond reputeSepak has a reputation beyond reputeSepak has a reputation beyond reputeSepak has a reputation beyond reputeSepak has a reputation beyond reputeSepak has a reputation beyond repute
Sad news we haven't heard any news about modding, I can't stand playing with generic teams, logos, kits, etc. I only play against friends locally and career mode, it seems I'll be skipping next iterations. I hope pes releases the ps4's version on pc, the current one is a fucking disgrace.
Old 04-01-2017, 08:28:PM   #1777
Sami 1999
Reserve Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sepak View Post
Sad news we haven't heard any news about modding, I can't stand playing with generic teams, logos, kits, etc. I only play against friends locally and career mode, it seems I'll be skipping next iterations. I hope pes releases the ps4's version on pc, the current one is a fucking disgrace.
There's no gurantee if Peswith Ps4 port will have mods.

But then again, I might not be as hard as Fifa 17.

Old 07-01-2017, 11:42:PM   #1778
colindegreat
Reserve Team

colindegreat will become famous soon enoughcolindegreat will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Skype™ to colindegreat
I'm done with Fifa. Full Stop, they always going backwards, releasing the same game, taking stuff and options out or pissing their community off. Not good enough. PES will return to my life since 2006.

Paypal link

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/websc...if%3aNonHosted
colindegreat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2017, 07:01:PM   #1779
::..Federico Debla..::
Fan Favourite

::..Federico Debla..:: is on a distinguished road
What the fuck are you talking about Sami? I've been on these boards my entire life and never ever got banned for speaking my mind. As long as you do it properly you can say whatever you want.

You can say the game is scripted. You can say PES is better. You can see FIFA is the worst game ever. Whatever. Just do it respectfully.

I swear, sometimes it almost looks as if you're provoking mods (or anybody for that matter). Almost trying to force their hands with the things you say.

If these were my boards, you wouldn't get banned for saying FIFA is scripted, but you would for saying mod are "EA employees" or "butthurt fanboys" because that's just plain disrespectful.

Last edited by ::..Federico Debla..::; 10-01-2017 at 07:04:PM.
::..Federico Debla..:: is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2017, 04:39:PM   #1780
Andreasmax
Senior Squad

Andreasmax is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by ::..Federico Debla..:: View Post
What the fuck are you talking about Sami? I've been on these boards my entire life and never ever got banned for speaking my mind. As long as you do it properly you can say whatever you want.

You can say the game is scripted. You can say PES is better. You can see FIFA is the worst game ever. Whatever. Just do it respectfully.

I swear, sometimes it almost looks as if you're provoking mods (or anybody for that matter). Almost trying to force their hands with the things you say.

If these were my boards, you wouldn't get banned for saying FIFA is scripted, but you would for saying mod are "EA employees" or "butthurt fanboys" because that's just plain disrespectful.
+1
Old 11-01-2017, 06:05:PM   #1781
gemy87
Youth Team

gemy87 is on a distinguished road
Any news for mod/edit faces (3d model with blender) in Fifa 17?