Soccer Gaming Forums
Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Rules User CP Tools Home


Go Back   Soccer Gaming Forums | FIFA Forums, FIFA Mods, Futball > FIFA Series > FIFA 16 Forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 26-05-2016, 02:23:PM   #1
jimjim
Club Supporter
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Posts: 20
jimjim is on a distinguished road
FIFA Player IDs

Hi everyone.If anyone can help me with this I would appreciate it.I have some fifa players IDs but I can't find the player names because those players do not appear in any fifa,euro or world cup series.But I can only hear those names with sound master 06-10 (Clive Tydlesley in commentary).I recognize some of them but I am not sure.Here is a list of IDs and what can I hear from sound master.If anyone can recognize or find in some way them or tell me a way to find them please give me his/her help.

The list:
13123 <miguel> but who?
135605 <raul> maybe Raul Nunez Aural goalkeeper
143410 <bodnar> maybe Laszlo Bodnar (but he is in fifa 05-10 with different ID)
143416 <Golovko>Oleksandr Holovko(Aleksandr Golovko) 99%
143417 <Gusev> Oleg Husyev (Gusev) (but he is in fifa 07-10 with different ID)
143422 Oleksandr Melaschenko 99%
144260 Ilhan Mansiz 99%
144274 Sergen Yalcin 99%
146483 <rivas> maybe Avimiled Rivas
146539 <amarilla> maybe Angel Amarilla
146647 Dani Cancela 99%
146994 <martin> maybe from Barcelona
147460 <leandro> maybe Leandro Lessa Azevedo(but he is in fifa 06-08 with different ID)
148126 Denis Evsikov 99%
148141 Anton Remenchik 99%
148612 <simao> maybe bruno simao
148804 <verluis> maybe (Johan Versluis or Roy Versluis )
149120 <van driel>
149232 <mancini> maybe Alessandro Faiolhe Amantino Mancini (former Roma,Inter player)
149307 <cocu> maybe Phillipe Cocu
149935 Najwan Ghrayib 99%
149947 Gustavo Boccoli 99%
149968 Shai Biruk 99%
149977 Eran Levy 99%
149979 Giovanni Rosso 99%
150260 Marcin Kuzba 99% (but he is in fifa 05-06 with different ID)
150274 <papadopoulos>
150411 <vitka>
150663 <cisse>
155908 <knight>
156002 <reid>
157149 <Serjao> Sergio Ricardo de Jesus Vertello Serjao (vasco da gama)
159030 Vincenzo Iacopino 80%
160768 <Sergent> maybe Stephane Sergent
162117 <senel>
163281 <allsopp>
163610 <carrick>
165242 <litenba> (maybe Khalifa Elhadj Ba)
166756 <bell>
166759 <wanless>
166762 <taylor>
166920 Daryl Fordyce 99%
167427 Jurgen Klinsmann 99%
169160 <javi or havi or pavi>
47172 <johansson>
13965 (I think he is Alvaro with ID 139065 but EA made a mistake,check in sound master 09 or 10)
110325 Victor Manuel Fernandez Gutierrez (but he is in fifa 05-10 again with differen ID)
110339 Fran(Francisco Jose Figueroa Alonso) (but he is in fifa 06 with different ID)
53963 John O'Brien (but he is in fifa 05-08 again with differen ID)
134887 Barry Ferguson (but he is in fifa 05-10 again with differen ID)
jimjim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-05-2016, 03:39:PM   #2
mrliioadin
Senior Squad
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Wilmington
Posts: 2,349
mrliioadin is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to mrliioadin
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimjim View Post
Hi everyone.If anyone can help me with this I would appreciate it.I have some fifa players IDs but I can't find the player names because those players do not appear in any fifa,euro or world cup series.But I can only hear those names with sound master 06-10 (Clive Tydlesley in commentary).I recognize some of them but I am not sure.Here is a list of IDs and what can I hear from sound master.If anyone can recognize or find in some way them or tell me a way to find them please give me his/her help.

The list:
13123 <miguel> but who?
135605 <raul> maybe Raul Nunez Aural goalkeeper
143410 <bodnar> maybe Laszlo Bodnar (but he is in fifa 05-10 with different ID)
143416 <Golovko>Oleksandr Holovko(Aleksandr Golovko) 99%
143417 <Gusev> Oleg Husyev (Gusev) (but he is in fifa 07-10 with different ID)
143422 Oleksandr Melaschenko 99%
144260 Ilhan Mansiz 99%
144274 Sergen Yalcin 99%
146483 <rivas> maybe Avimiled Rivas
146539 <amarilla> maybe Angel Amarilla
146647 Dani Cancela 99%
146994 <martin> maybe from Barcelona
147460 <leandro> maybe Leandro Lessa Azevedo(but he is in fifa 06-08 with different ID)
148126 Denis Evsikov 99%
148141 Anton Remenchik 99%
148612 <simao> maybe bruno simao
148804 <verluis> maybe (Johan Versluis or Roy Versluis )
149120 <van driel>
149232 <mancini> maybe Alessandro Faiolhe Amantino Mancini (former Roma,Inter player)
149307 <cocu> maybe Phillipe Cocu
149935 Najwan Ghrayib 99%
149947 Gustavo Boccoli 99%
149968 Shai Biruk 99%
149977 Eran Levy 99%
149979 Giovanni Rosso 99%
150260 Marcin Kuzba 99% (but he is in fifa 05-06 with different ID)
150274 <papadopoulos>
150411 <vitka>
150663 <cisse>
155908 <knight>
156002 <reid>
157149 <Serjao> Sergio Ricardo de Jesus Vertello Serjao (vasco da gama)
159030 Vincenzo Iacopino 80%
160768 <Sergent> maybe Stephane Sergent
162117 <senel>
163281 <allsopp>
163610 <carrick>
165242 <litenba> (maybe Khalifa Elhadj Ba)
166756 <bell>
166759 <wanless>
166762 <taylor>
166920 Daryl Fordyce 99%
167427 Jurgen Klinsmann 99%
169160 <javi or havi or pavi>
47172 <johansson>
13965 (I think he is Alvaro with ID 139065 but EA made a mistake,check in sound master 09 or 10)
110325 Victor Manuel Fernandez Gutierrez (but he is in fifa 05-10 again with differen ID)
110339 Fran(Francisco Jose Figueroa Alonso) (but he is in fifa 06 with different ID)
53963 John O'Brien (but he is in fifa 05-08 again with differen ID)
134887 Barry Ferguson (but he is in fifa 05-10 again with differen ID)
If you look up the playerid in the players table, you'll see four columns related to names.

1. firstname
2. lastname (or surname, can't remember)
3. commonname
4. Jerseyname (orsomething like that)

You'll see a set of numbers in those columns. Write those numbers down or store them in excel for you to look up. If one of those numbers is 21232, write it down and we'll look it up in the appropriate table...

Which is, the playernames table. Playernames are another table with just three columns, name, commendaryid, nameid. lookup the number you got in the nameid column and you'll have your player's name.

If you want to see what teams they are on, you can look in the teamplayerlinks table. There the playerid will appear in the table alongside the teamid (which corresponds to the team table).

This is how relational databases work and it is called data normalization. 1 table will store the basic information like a name. Another table will store other more detailed unique information. If I have 2000 players whose first name is Gary, I'm wasting a lot of data by building a table with Gary's name in it over and over and over again. Instead I build a table where Gary = 1. In the other table, my nameid can just say 1. The program can then look up ID 1 and pull Gary's name anytime it sees that number.

Help?
mrliioadin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-05-2016, 09:31:PM   #3
jimjim
Club Supporter
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Posts: 20
jimjim is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrliioadin View Post
If you look up the playerid in the players table, you'll see four columns related to names.

1. firstname
2. lastname (or surname, can't remember)
3. commonname
4. Jerseyname (orsomething like that)

You'll see a set of numbers in those columns. Write those numbers down or store them in excel for you to look up. If one of those numbers is 21232, write it down and we'll look it up in the appropriate table...

Which is, the playernames table. Playernames are another table with just three columns, name, commendaryid, nameid. lookup the number you got in the nameid column and you'll have your player's name.

If you want to see what teams they are on, you can look in the teamplayerlinks table. There the playerid will appear in the table alongside the teamid (which corresponds to the team table).

This is how relational databases work and it is called data normalization. 1 table will store the basic information like a name. Another table will store other more detailed unique information. If I have 2000 players whose first name is Gary, I'm wasting a lot of data by building a table with Gary's name in it over and over and over again. Instead I build a table where Gary = 1. In the other table, my nameid can just say 1. The program can then look up ID 1 and pull Gary's name anytime it sees that number.

Help?
My dear friend,
I am not sure that I understood what you were writing but I also think you didn't understand me too.Those IDs there are not in any Fifa from 2003-2016,or in world cup,euro or uefa series.But when someone uses the sound master, a tool that you can edit the commentary,in fifa 06-10 sound master you can find some IDs that have commentary,you can hear it but you cannot find the player.Those commentaries were made for these players but they never put these players in the game.So it's difficult to find them.I believe that someone can recognize them by what he hears or by compare them with players with previous or next ID number.I tried it and that's why I wrote some of them in the list.I also hope that EA somewhere has those names posted but I don't know how to find them.I hope I made my self clear.
jimjim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-05-2016, 11:28:PM   #4
mrliioadin
Senior Squad
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Wilmington
Posts: 2,349
mrliioadin is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to mrliioadin
They could have been in update patches or could have been hidden players in past editions of the game.
mrliioadin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-05-2016, 08:58:AM   #5
jimjim
Club Supporter
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Posts: 20
jimjim is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrliioadin View Post
They could have been in update patches or could have been hidden players in past editions of the game.
I know it but is there any way to find them? But some of them like 149935 Najwan Ghrayib he was a player of Maccabi Haifa. In Fifa 2003 Maccabi Haifa is in game but this player isn't because he played for Maccabi Ahi Nazareth.In Fifa 05 or Uefa Champions League 2004-2005, EA maybe initially wanted to put Maccabi Haifa in game but for some reason they didn't but they made this player
ID and recorded a commentary name for him who had moved to this team that year.But this player had never been used in any Fifa series because he played for teams that didn't include in Fifa.In the other hand,Idan Tal a similar occasion
he is in Fifa 07 and Euro 2008 played for Bolton and Israel.I know those players are hidden but I hope that someone here may had find a way how to discover them. I also think EA has a list of this players but how can we find it?
jimjim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-05-2016, 03:19:PM   #6
mrliioadin
Senior Squad
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Wilmington
Posts: 2,349
mrliioadin is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to mrliioadin
Yeah I mean I think you're probably right about how they got in there. I'm not sure how to find a list of them given that they are hidden. I honestly think you probably know more about this that anyone else right now. Someone might surprise me though.
mrliioadin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-05-2016, 03:31:PM   #7
dissectionalone
Senior Squad
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 1,330
dissectionalone has a spectacular aura aboutdissectionalone has a spectacular aura about
Some players have never been on any Fifa game apart from the now defunct Fifa Manager series, that's why some players have relatively low ID's the first time we see them in the regular Fifa series.

You could clearly notice this in Fifa 14 when the other south american leagues were added, as quite a bit of players had ID's that were "lower" than the newer ID's used for some players that were being added for the first time.

But that was mostly until Fifa Manager 07 I believe. After that they changed a lot of the ID's on the series (both for clubs and players)

I doubt you'll be able to find such a list, unless someone from EA itself provided it
dissectionalone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-05-2016, 05:47:PM   #8
jimjim
Club Supporter
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Posts: 20
jimjim is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by dissectionalone View Post
Some players have never been on any Fifa game apart from the now defunct Fifa Manager series, that's why some players have relatively low ID's the first time we see them in the regular Fifa series.

You could clearly notice this in Fifa 14 when the other south american leagues were added, as quite a bit of players had ID's that were "lower" than the newer ID's used for some players that were being added for the first time.

But that was mostly until Fifa Manager 07 I believe. After that they changed a lot of the ID's on the series (both for clubs and players)

I doubt you'll be able to find such a list, unless someone from EA itself provided it
I would like to ask you something.Are there the same player IDs for Fifa and Fifa Manager? And if so,are there maybe some of those players who I am looking for in a Fifa Manager series?
jimjim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2016, 10:48:AM   #9
Bubble Gum
Youth Team
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 209
Bubble Gum is on a distinguished road
You may compare your list with mine: Full ID List
Bubble Gum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-06-2016, 04:53:PM   #10
jimjim
Club Supporter
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Posts: 20
jimjim is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubble Gum View Post
You may compare your list with mine: Full ID List
Thank you Bubble Gum for uploading your list but unfortunately anyone of those players appear in this list. I am going to try commpare those IDs with the close IDs from your list but it would be difficult to recognise some of them.
jimjim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-06-2016, 07:56:PM   #11
bangus
Starting XI
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 4,405
bangus is just really nicebangus is just really nicebangus is just really nicebangus is just really nicebangus is just really nice
It is possible and probable those players are no longer in the game. If you cannot find the players, there is a way to use those sound file IDs. You can create the player yourself, and then assign a sound file name to them. That is one way to get those players in the game.
bangus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2016, 12:21:PM   #12
jimjim
Club Supporter
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Posts: 20
jimjim is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by bangus View Post
It is possible and probable those players are no longer in the game. If you cannot find the players, there is a way to use those sound file IDs. You can create the player yourself, and then assign a sound file name to them. That is one way to get those players in the game.
I know it but the problem is that I can't identify them.When I finally find them I am going to create these players but I have to know some information about them like position, skills, bio etc.
jimjim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2016, 12:41:PM   #13
bangus
Starting XI
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 4,405
bangus is just really nicebangus is just really nicebangus is just really nicebangus is just really nicebangus is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimjim View Post
I know it but the problem is that I can't identify them.When I finally find them I am going to create these players but I have to know some information about them like position, skills, bio etc.
I'm not sure what your doubt and hesitation is here. The name-specific sound files like "Denis Evsikov" are obvious. So make Denis Evsikov and assign that name to him. And the generic last name sound file names like "Rivas" can be assigned to anyone with the last name (or first name) Rivas. Create whatever Rivas player you want and then assign him that name.
bangus is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
database, edit fifa, edit fifa commentary, player finder, playername

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





































All times are GMT +1. The time now is 12:31:AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.