Soccer Gaming Forums
Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Rules User CP Tools Home

Go Back   Soccer Gaming Forums | FIFA Forums, FIFA Mods, Futball > FIFA Series > FIFA 16 Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-10-2015, 09:06:PM   #1
bjama
Youth Team

bjama is on a distinguished road
Home Advantage

ok probably this thread dont matter to nobody
but i want to discover...

"home advantage"
in a real soccer who play at home is (almost) always favourite
infact bayern,real barca are another world
but not exactly barca draw against rome.... away
barca at home will easy against rome...

what i want?
something to have home advantage

in cmsetting there are these string suggested by fifaccitiu

[ATTRIB_MODIFIER]
AWAY_MOD_LOW=0
AWAY_MOD_HIGH=0

i tested with 40/50value with 97/100 and many...
but the away teams in career play always as usual :"good"

another strings that i dont understand ...

[CPUAI]
HOME_DIFFICULTY=1.00
AWAY_DIFFICULTY=0.30
HOME_OFFENSE_DIFFICULTY=1.00
AWAY_OFFENSE_DIFFICULTY=0.30
HOME_DEFENSE_DIFFICULTY=1.00
AWAY_DEFENSE_DIFFICULTY=0.30

i tried increase e decrease value but nothing happened
are really in the exe??boooooo

can someone help me?
this fifa is amazing but (for me) missing a thing "factor house"
play away or home is the same,
ok away teams(only little team started with defense tactic and this is good but not enought.
let's talk!!!
let's find...home advantage!!

cheers

sorry for my poor english
bjama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2015, 10:24:PM   #2
Robalex
Youth Team

Robalex is on a distinguished road
totally agree with you, home factor exist and it's hard to achieve the right figures in FIFA games. I've tried and still trying with my Fifa 14 (don't have Fifa 16 yet). No Fifa modder has found those accurate numbers since Fifa 11.

In Fifa 14 DOES work for me a in rna.ini file below codes:
[CPUAI]
HOME_DIFFICULTY=1.0
AWAY_DIFFICULTY=0.3
But those numbers make away team too weak. I think there are more codes like

In fifa 13 there was a 0.69 vs 0.57 which provided certain realism.

Have you tried...
USE_HOME_AND_AWAY_EFFECT_FOR_PLAYER_ATTRIBUTES = 1; MORE_ATTACKING_AT_HOME = 1 and others

Last edited by Robalex; 01-10-2015 at 10:29:PM.
Robalex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2015, 10:54:PM   #3
bjama
Youth Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robalex View Post
totally agree with you, home factor exist and it's hard to achieve the right figures in FIFA games. I've tried and still trying with my Fifa 14 (don't have Fifa 16 yet). No Fifa modder has found those accurate numbers since Fifa 11.

In Fifa 14 DOES work for me a in rna.ini file below codes:
[CPUAI]
HOME_DIFFICULTY=1.0
AWAY_DIFFICULTY=0.3
But those numbers make away team too weak. I think there are more codes like

In fifa 13 there was a 0.69 vs 0.57 which provided certain realism.

Have you tried...
USE_HOME_AND_AWAY_EFFECT_FOR_PLAYER_ATTRIBUTES = 1; MORE_ATTACKING_AT_HOME = 1 and others

no i dont tried
USE_HOME_AND_AWAY_EFFECT_FOR_PLAYER_ATTRIBUTES = 1;

MORE_ATTACKING_AT_HOME = 1 and others

but this is in a teams trait tabel..(number 224 624 ecc ecc 16+8+2 ecc ecc right?....or is a string?
Robalex can you copy here your rna.ini from fifa 14?
i'll try...thanks

// Player Effects
AI_USE_MORALE_EFFECTS=0
AI_USE_TEAM_CHEMISTRY=0
ALLOW_TACKLE_FROM_BEHIND_WHEN_AGGRESSIVE=1
ALTITUDE_DIFFERENCE_AWAY=0 ???????????????????????
ALTITUDE_DIFFERENCE_HOME=0 ?????????????????????????
CPUAI_USE_ATTRIBUTES=0
CPUAI_USE_DIFFICULTY=1
CPUAI_USE_MENTALITY=0
CPUAI_USE_TRAITS=1
USE_HOME_AND_AWAY_EFFECT_FOR_PLAYER_ATTRIBUTES=0

Last edited by bjama; 01-10-2015 at 10:58:PM.
Old 02-10-2015, 03:09:AM   #4
Robalex
Youth Team

Robalex is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by bjama View Post
no i dont tried
USE_HOME_AND_AWAY_EFFECT_FOR_PLAYER_ATTRIBUTES = 1;

MORE_ATTACKING_AT_HOME = 1 and others

but this is in a teams trait tabel..(number 224 624 ecc ecc 16+8+2 ecc ecc right?....or is a string?
Robalex can you copy here your rna.ini from fifa 14?
i'll try...thanks

// Player Effects
AI_USE_MORALE_EFFECTS=0
AI_USE_TEAM_CHEMISTRY=0
ALLOW_TACKLE_FROM_BEHIND_WHEN_AGGRESSIVE=1
ALTITUDE_DIFFERENCE_AWAY=0 ???????????????????????
ALTITUDE_DIFFERENCE_HOME=0 ?????????????????????????
CPUAI_USE_ATTRIBUTES=0
CPUAI_USE_DIFFICULTY=1
CPUAI_USE_MENTALITY=0
CPUAI_USE_TRAITS=1
USE_HOME_AND_AWAY_EFFECT_FOR_PLAYER_ATTRIBUTES=0

leave above all codes = 1 you shouldn't mess around with those to get better performance for home team. ALTITUDE refers to geographical hight which will no affect on attributes or skills but the ball physics... that codes were introduced long time ago since FIFA 11.

just keep trying with cpu AI home and away difficulties... 1.0 vs 0.6 or vs 0.8 and so on. I'm getting some satisfactory results with 1.00 vs 0.65

my rna.ini or cl.ini are for fifa 14.

I recommend you wait untill a new fifa 16 cl.ini show up in forums (keep and eye on modders threads)

Last edited by Robalex; 02-10-2015 at 03:12:AM.
Robalex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-10-2015, 10:17:AM   #5
bangus
Starting XI

bangus is just really nicebangus is just really nicebangus is just really nicebangus is just really nicebangus is just really nice
So no luck with your home advantage codes I guess, I see you moping about this on every other thread, lol. What codes have you tried? BTW, something you don't seem to realize or maybe don't understand: FIFA has CPU boost coding that nullifies cl codes and player rating edits. So no matter what codes or edits you use, there will be times in each game where the boosts kick in and the CPU will dominate, whether you're playing at home or against lower tier teams. What you need to consider is changing CPU sliders when playing at home; lower CPU away team speed and accel 2-3 points for example. That doesn't eliminate the CPU boost coding. What it will do though is give you the advantage at home and it will help nullify the CPU boosts, the CPU won't be as superhuman when the boosts kick in.

Suggestion: test your codes in the demo, to discover which ones work and which ones don't. The demo doesn't have the CPU boost coding in it, and so all games play fair from start to finish. And because there's no CPU cheating going on at any time, you'll be able to see the effects of any and all codes you try, it'll be very clear if they're working or not.

Last edited by bangus; 19-10-2015 at 12:32:PM.
bangus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-10-2015, 12:43:PM   #6
frisgon
Youth Team

frisgon is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by bangus View Post
So no luck with your home advantage codes I guess, I see you moping about this on every other thread, lol. What codes have you tried? BTW, something you don't seem to realize or maybe don't understand: FIFA has CPU boost coding that nullifies cl codes and player rating edits. So no matter what codes or edits you use, there will be times in each game where the boosts kick in and the CPU will dominate, whether you're playing at home or against lower tier teams. What you need to consider is changing CPU sliders when playing at home; lower CPU away team speed and accel 2-3 points for example. That doesn't eliminate the CPU boost coding. What it will do though is give you the advantage at home and it will help nullify the CPU boosts, the CPU won't be as superhuman when the boosts kick in.

Suggestion: test your codes in the demo, to discover which ones work and which ones don't. The demo doesn't have the CPU boost coding in it, and so all games play fair from start to finish. And because there's no CPU cheating going on at any time, you'll be able to see the effects of any and all codes you try, it'll be very clear if they're working or not.
Maybe you guys want to try and increase the domestic prestige in the db and domestic prestige multiplier in the cmsettings file.

Nice tip that one about the demo
frisgon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-10-2015, 12:52:PM   #7
bangus
Starting XI

bangus is just really nicebangus is just really nicebangus is just really nicebangus is just really nicebangus is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by frisgon View Post
Nice tip that one about the demo
That's all I play now, I gave up on the full game. The default demo gameplay is the best video football game I personally have ever played, and that's because it doesn't have the CPU boost code in it as I mentioned. My next project is to somehow try and import the demo gameplay into the full game, I doubt it can be done but what the heck.
Old 20-10-2015, 01:41:PM   #8
frisgon
Youth Team

frisgon is on a distinguished road
Quote:
That's all I play now, I gave up on the full game. The default demo gameplay is the best video football game I personally have ever played, and that's because it doesn't have the CPU boost code in it as I mentioned. My next project is to somehow try and import the demo gameplay into the full game, I doubt it can be done but what the heck.
I tried that as well.
I copied the demo's attridbgp into the retail version. It seems it very slightly changes something but not yet as demo.
I also noticed that inside the ea patches patch.big and .bh there are the same two files attridb.vlt and another one that are in the attridb.big.
So I tried to import the demo's two files into the patch. I tried but saw no change; but I didn't go deep on that as I am right now focused on something different; so you may wanna try that
frisgon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-10-2015, 05:24:PM   #9
Sami 1999
Reserve Team

Sami 1999 could be mistaken for Xifio
Send a message via Skype™ to Sami 1999
The main culprit is the "fifa.exe" itself. The full version exe have all this CPU boost mess shit. Maybe a hex edit expert can fix it. I may be wrong though.

I tried replacing the full version exe with demo one but it crashed.

This is unacceptable!!! You have 24 hours to come clean and apologize and be all like "Sorry Andrei, won't happen again.. I messed up.. wanted it to be green.. etc"

If not I will do my own investigation and will show no mercy for the unfortunate soul. I already have a list of suspects.
http://www.soccergaming.com/forums/s...ad.php?t=16056
Sami 1999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-10-2015, 05:28:PM   #10
bangus
Starting XI

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sami 1999 View Post
The main culprit is the "fifa.exe" itself. The full version exe have all this CPU boost mess shit.
That seems to be the case, yes.
Old 20-10-2015, 05:39:PM   #11
bjama
Youth Team

Quote:

hello bangus!
i tried this in every way, +away diifculy -away difficutl

[CPUAI]
HOME_DIFFICULTY=1.00
AWAY_DIFFICULTY=0.50
HOME_OFFENSE_DIFFICULTY=1.00
AWAY_OFFENSE_DIFFICULTY=0.50 or 2.00 or more or less, dont mind, dont work
HOME_DEFENSE_DIFFICULTY=1.00
AWAY_DEFENSE_DIFFICULTY=0.50

and fidel said me these:
[ATTRIB_MODIFIER]
AWAY_MOD_LOW = 10
AWAY_MOD_HIGH = 20

but i dont see nothing...
for me paul say right this fifa 16 dont have home advantage string in exe

but i'll fighttttttt to find home advantage!!i promise you bangus
Old 20-10-2015, 06:22:PM   #12
bangus
Starting XI

Quote:
Originally Posted by bjama View Post
but i'll fighttttttt to find home advantage!!i promise you bangus
There is a difficulty code that changes how good/poor teams play. Fidel and Paul both use it in their files. It is not a home/away code, so you would have to change it depending on whether the CPU is at home or away. You could have a home cl ini file, and an away cl ini file, and just change them depending on the game. (You do not need to regenerate each time.) Are you interested in something like that?

CPUAI_DEFENSE_DIFFICULTY=4
CPUAI_OFFENSE_DIFFICULTY=2
CPUAI_USE_DIFFICULTY=0 or 1

Last edited by bangus; 20-10-2015 at 06:28:PM.
Old 20-10-2015, 06:29:PM   #13
bjama
Youth Team

Quote:
There is a difficulty code that changes how good/poor teams play. Fidel and Paul both use it in their files. It is not a home/away code, so you would have to change it depending on whether the CPU is at home or away. You could have a home cl ini file, and an away cl ini file, and just change them depending on the game. (You do not need to regenerate each time.) Are you interested in something like that?

CPUAI_DEFENSE_DIFFICULTY=4
CPUAI_OFFENSE_DIFFICULTY=2
CPUAI_USE_DIFFICULTY=0 or 1
yeppppppppppppppp bangussssssssssss

but in fidel cl is too weak the cpu(lost too ball, and i score easy)
i dont want win easy also at home
a compromise?

how do 2 cl.ini?

i understand..but so i quite from game everytime that i play home \and play way...frustrating

Last edited by bjama; 20-10-2015 at 06:34:PM.