Soccer Gaming Forums
Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Rules User CP Tools Home

Go Back   Soccer Gaming Forums | FIFA Forums, FIFA Mods, Futball > Off Topic Forums > Soccer Forum > Team Threads Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 27-07-2015, 10:25:PM   #53
Arnau
NGR LVR

Arnau is nearly as awesome as PeleArnau is nearly as awesome as PeleArnau is nearly as awesome as PeleArnau is nearly as awesome as PeleArnau is nearly as awesome as PeleArnau is nearly as awesome as PeleArnau is nearly as awesome as PeleArnau is nearly as awesome as PeleArnau is nearly as awesome as PeleArnau is nearly as awesome as PeleArnau is nearly as awesome as Pele
Nady doesnt understand the way Guardiola teams defend. They dont chase back they have long passing sequences so when you lose the ball your team players are very close each other and only has to press to get the ball back in less than 5-3 seconds

Last edited by Arnau; 27-07-2015 at 10:40:PM.
Arnau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-07-2015, 10:37:PM   #54
Arnau
NGR LVR

Arnau is nearly as awesome as PeleArnau is nearly as awesome as PeleArnau is nearly as awesome as PeleArnau is nearly as awesome as PeleArnau is nearly as awesome as PeleArnau is nearly as awesome as PeleArnau is nearly as awesome as PeleArnau is nearly as awesome as PeleArnau is nearly as awesome as PeleArnau is nearly as awesome as PeleArnau is nearly as awesome as Pele
When you have made 20/30 passes its very easy to get the ball back because your opponent is disorganized and your team has a lot of players near to the ball.

Old 28-07-2015, 03:44:AM   #55
Mus
YELLOW CARD: Untrustworthy

Mus has much to be proud ofMus has much to be proud ofMus has much to be proud ofMus has much to be proud ofMus has much to be proud ofMus has much to be proud ofMus has much to be proud ofMus has much to be proud ofMus has much to be proud ofMus has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Mus
If he meshes Vidal will be awesome, I think he's going to have a shit 6 months though so it depends if Pep sticks with him
Old 28-07-2015, 04:01:AM   #56
Arnau
NGR LVR

It took Keita (same profile of player) time to adapt to positional game too.
Old 28-07-2015, 05:16:PM   #57
Pogba4Now
Yellow Card :: Exp. 17/05/14 :: Slowing Azrael's PC

Pogba4Now is a splendid one to beholdPogba4Now is a splendid one to beholdPogba4Now is a splendid one to beholdPogba4Now is a splendid one to beholdPogba4Now is a splendid one to beholdPogba4Now is a splendid one to beholdPogba4Now is a splendid one to beholdPogba4Now is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Pogba4Now Send a message via Skype™ to Pogba4Now
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arnau View Post
Nady doesnt understand the way Guardiola teams defend. They dont chase back they have long passing sequences so when you lose the ball your team players are very close each other and only has to press to get the ball back in less than 5-3 seconds
Haven't watched Bayern play in a very long time so you're right. On paper Robben RWB looks strange but I don't know how the new Guardiola tactics work.
Old 28-07-2015, 05:25:PM   #58
Arnau
NGR LVR

Its just his natural position. Its a 3-4-3. Guardiola let his defenders 1on1 (when the opponent manage to counter attack) with forwards many times.
Old 28-07-2015, 06:59:PM   #59
Pizarro14
Starting XI

Pizarro14 will become famous soon enoughPizarro14 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to Pizarro14 Send a message via Skype™ to Pizarro14
It's going to be a disappointing transfer (especially for the money) if he changes the Bayern class to being a chippy team. The only thing this guy brings a punk attitude that isn't the type that fits Bayern imo.

A big thanks to Nady. I miss you blu
Pizarro14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-07-2015, 08:40:PM   #60
Nimreitz

Nimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for now
Send a message via ICQ to Nimreitz
Quote:
Originally Posted by nady View Post
Haven't watched Bayern play in a very long time so you're right. On paper Robben RWB looks strange but I don't know how the new Guardiola tactics work.
He's there on paper to make the tactic look symmetrical and because he'll mostly be on the left wing, but he's a forward. As Arnau said.

Thomas Muller: "We're not careless or arrogant. We're dominant'
Nimreitz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-07-2015, 09:01:PM   #61
Arnau
NGR LVR

Do you think 3-4-3 can win a Champions League? He changed to 4-man defence at camp nou before 20 minutes...

Good thing is that the team is very versatile, can change formation within the game.

EDIT: He almost manage it in 2012. I remember we beat Real Madrid 1-3 at Bernabeu with 3-4-3 that season.

Last edited by Arnau; 28-07-2015 at 09:03:PM.
Arnau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-07-2015, 09:08:PM   #62
Nimreitz

Nimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for now
Yes I think it can, but he can't do it crazy like he did at Camp Nou. Rafinha at LCB, no one whatsoever on the right side of the field.

And I think Barcelona is a special case, because it's probably the only team that can keep the ball away from Bayern. Against anyone else, I think Bayern can play their normal style; against Barcelona it is too dangerous. If anyone else has a good amount of possession, then the traditional positioning becomes important.

Old 28-07-2015, 09:15:PM   #63
Arnau
NGR LVR

I dont think Barça cant take the ball away from Bayern, Xavi doesnt exist anymore and Luis Enrique's game model is much more direct.

But i agree its a suicide defending Neymar-Messi-Suarez 1on1... There will be a phase of the game where Barça would dominate and these 3 need very few to kill the game.
Old 28-07-2015, 09:26:PM   #64
Nimreitz

Training before playing Barca should just be Robben running around for 2 hours in a Messi jersey and everyone else trying to take the ball away.

Old 31-07-2015, 04:29:PM   #65
Nimreitz

Quote:
"we only have one right-back, rafinha," guardiola said, adding that lahm "will play in midfield one day, but also compete with rafinha the other."

"i am delighted to see him play in midfield. He reads the game well. But he has a lot of competition in midfield."
yessss