Soccer Gaming Forums
Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Rules User CP Tools Home

Go Back   Soccer Gaming Forums | FIFA Forums, FIFA Mods, Futball > FIFA Series > FIFA 14 Forum > FIFA 14 Editing Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 7 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 07-06-2014, 10:32:AM   #40
Rahjhh5
Club Supporter

Rahjhh5 is on a distinguished road
i am at the end of the first season in my player career and the game always crashes on June 15. is there any way to fix this?
Rahjhh5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2014, 06:49:PM   #41
AnimalBear
Youth Team

AnimalBear is on a distinguished road
This patch needs a World Cup in the database. Real Menu from PS3, Scoreboards, Adboards and Kits.

Last edited by AnimalBear; 07-06-2014 at 11:17:PM.
AnimalBear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2014, 08:38:AM   #42
afwan11
Senior Squad

afwan11 is on a distinguished road
anyone who use MW Patch pls check if there is my manager faces or my other creations but no my name on the credits list pls inform me, Im afraid they stoled all of my work.
Old 16-06-2014, 10:30:PM   #43
zxwos
Youth Team

zxwos is on a distinguished road
when i choos portgal team game crash........ any solve?
zxwos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-06-2014, 10:14:AM   #44
Franky81
Club Supporter

Franky81 is on a distinguished road
Hi all!

I would have a question on MWM selector.

Yesterday i completely uninstalled the whole thing (game and mod). Than i installed all again, but i could notice something weird.

Why don't the selector options come back to default state like the first time it was extracted from the archive? It works like if the selector.exe would load the settings saved in its last use, but i couldn't find any setting file created and used by selector.exe.

So than i've tried to remove the whole thing again and extract and lunch just the selector.exe to check its behaviour. Well, same music. I mean that the options are still the old ones instead of default.

Tried than on another pc (extract and lunch just the selector.exe). Well, the selector options are on default just after the first extraction but if i virtually make changes, apply them, delete the selector.exe, and start from the beginning, they don't come back to default.

So the selector once changes are made has to store its config somewhere...but where ?

Cheers

Last edited by Franky81; 24-06-2014 at 10:18:AM.
Franky81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-06-2014, 04:44:AM   #45
satolep
Youth Team

satolep is on a distinguished road
hello, when I try to change the CM14 some kit that I have made for example editing the armband kit, or when I try to add some alternative kit using the CM14, even after regenerating the files where the crash in the game by the time I pick the team with the modified kit to play. Thus I can not change any kit in the game even going into the KIT folder and directly changing the rx3 file, always of the same crash. Why is it that's going on?

Satolep.
satolep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-06-2014, 07:40:AM   #46
lth19951021
Senior Squad

lth19951021 is on a distinguished road
Why I got banned in moddingway forum because of spam? It's ridiculous!
lth19951021 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2014, 12:05:AM   #47
Grrruby
Club Supporter

Grrruby is on a distinguished road
I've been banned today too lol... what is going on there?
Grrruby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2014, 06:06:AM   #48
erick91
Senior Squad

erick91 could be mistaken for Xifio
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grrruby View Post
I've been banned today too lol... what is going on there?
I too unfairly
erick91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2014, 08:09:PM   #49
Monika
Youth Team

Monika is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by afwan11 View Post
anyone who use MW Patch pls check if there is my manager faces or my other creations but no my name on the credits list pls inform me, Im afraid they stoled all of my work.
That's not first time mate, their taking other PM works without asking and they don't write their names in a credits. There was a big argument few months ago (in April maybe, I don't remember).
Old 02-07-2014, 09:54:PM   #50
SIA Bouncer MW
Reserve Team

SIA Bouncer MW is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monika View Post
That's not first time mate, their taking other PM works without asking and they don't write their names in a credits. There was a big argument few months ago (in April maybe, I don't remember).
You're clueless and to accuse Ariel a legend among FIFA modding of such things is completely idiotic. Don't spread rumours when you know nothing of the way Moddingway is run.

As for the rest of you numbskulls moaning for being banned, if you don't like it then don't play the mod simple as. We really don't care less either way, you mistake Moddingway as a series of threads on a forum (like soccergaming) when in fact it's one thread for the mod and stupidity is not welcome there and wastes my time when collecting info for the next update for the mod.
Old 02-07-2014, 10:01:PM   #51
erick91
Senior Squad

erick91 could be mistaken for Xifio
Quote:
Originally Posted by SIA Bouncer MW View Post
You're clueless and to accuse Ariel a legend among FIFA modding of such things is completely idiotic. Don't spread rumours when you know nothing of the way Moddingway is run.

As for the rest of you numbskulls moaning for being banned, if you don't like it then don't play the mod simple as. We really don't care less either way, you mistake Moddingway as a series of threads on a forum (like soccergaming) when in fact it's one thread for the mod and stupidity is not welcome there and wastes my time when collecting info for the next update for the mod.
you are a big asshole
I wish I could see you in person and give you what you deserve
erick91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2014, 10:18:PM   #52
SIA Bouncer MW
Reserve Team

SIA Bouncer MW is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by erick91 View Post
you are a big asshole
I wish I could see you in person and give you what you deserve
What exactly would that be then? you know many Nightclub bouncers that are weak? cus they're generally hired for that.......
Here now you have a picture of me for you to have a imaginary nerd fight with tough guy.