Soccer Gaming Forums
Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Rules User CP Tools Home

Go Back   Soccer Gaming Forums | FIFA Forums, FIFA Mods, Futball > FIFA Series > FIFA 14 Forum > FIFA 14 Editing Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 7 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 15-04-2014, 01:10:PM   #14
SIA Bouncer MW
Reserve Team

SIA Bouncer MW is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivsa View Post
Not sure that this is completely right as in some patch (MW or some other, I don't remember) on start of career all players form "Free Agents" ware there, I know as I bought Gyan, Bruma, and few more weaker players, also to be noticed, some top players refused my offers and accepted other CPU teams offers (Vagner Love signed for some club in EPL), so there must be a way to recreate this, if I would have extra time I'll try to find the patch in which "Free agents" worked correctly and post back!?

Sure, Ariel spent ages trying to figure out how to fix it so if you think you can fix it go for it.
Old 15-04-2014, 01:11:PM   #15
SIA Bouncer MW
Reserve Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by regularcat View Post
take a look in my thread.
Ok mate I'll take a look.
Old 15-04-2014, 08:20:PM   #16
321rellawcm
Youth Team

321rellawcm is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by 321rellawcm View Post
thanks for everything

Edit: Also, I may ask too much, but it would be amazing to see the Canadian Football team in the game we canadians would love to make some Canada vs USA matches lol + EA Sports are in BC, so basically what theyll get on the WC Game for Canada will be right without any worries....talk about it with Ariel and tell me your thoughts afterwards

Edit 2: Jordon Ibe is loaned in Birmingham (which is good), but from Lokomotiv Moskva(which makes no sense since he's owned by Liverpool )! FIX THIS! haha
Just quoted this again in case Sia didn't notice :P !
321rellawcm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-04-2014, 08:26:PM   #17
SIA Bouncer MW
Reserve Team

Quote:
Just quoted this again in case Sia didn't notice :P !
Good job you did as I didn't lol. Well I can't see any reason why not, I guess we can try for Canada in this coming update, as for Jordan Ibe yep will be fixed, Kokasolo already pointed it out to me.
Old 15-04-2014, 09:44:PM   #18
321rellawcm
Youth Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by SIA Bouncer MW View Post
Good job you did as I didn't lol. Well I can't see any reason why not, I guess we can try for Canada in this coming update, as for Jordan Ibe yep will be fixed, Kokasolo already pointed it out to me.
Yep . And allright thanks for everything...also I did notice that kokasolo told you guys so, but I still wanted to point that out once again just to be sure that you got the msg!
Old 15-04-2014, 09:46:PM   #19
SIA Bouncer MW
Reserve Team

Quote:
Yep . And allright thanks for everything...also I did notice that kokasolo told you guys so, but I still wanted to point that out once again just to be sure that you got the msg!
I'm not 100% we will be able to get Canada in this coming update as it's Wednesday already and it's taking us so long to amend the EA World Cup kits, they're made a ton of little errors, but they're still a damn site more accurate then anything else available.
Old 15-04-2014, 10:06:PM   #20
321rellawcm
Youth Team

Quote:
I'm not 100% we will be able to get Canada in this coming update as it's Wednesday already and it's taking us so long to amend the EA World Cup kits, they're made a ton of little errors, but they're still a damn site more accurate then anything else available.
I understood from the very beggining that there is a small chance of having Canada in the mod....but I'm still hoping for it!!!
And is it me or the JPN Kits in the Demo are outdated compared to ours in MW mod? not sure about that though...

Last edited by 321rellawcm; 16-04-2014 at 03:04:AM. Reason: misspppellleeedd a word god damnit!
Old 15-04-2014, 10:24:PM   #21
SIA Bouncer MW
Reserve Team

Quote:
I understood from the very beggining that there is a small chance of having Canada in the mod....but I'm still hoping for it!!!
And is it me or the JPN Kits in the Demo or outdated compared to ours in MW mod? not sure about that though...
I'm not saying we wont make Canada I'm just saying we may not have time for this update is all I meant. No dw we're going through the world cup kits with a fine tooth comb making sure all the kits etc are changed how they should, we're changing many many mistakes EA made.
Old 15-04-2014, 11:56:PM   #22
Persee
Youth Team

Persee is on a distinguished road
SIA you guys will add both WC kits and WCQ kits like EA for the 32 qualified teams in the patch right?
Persee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-04-2014, 12:00:AM   #23
SIA Bouncer MW
Reserve Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by sam250 View Post
SIA you guys will add both WC kits and WCQ kits like EA for the 32 qualified teams in the patch right?
No, what would be the purpose in adding the World Cup qualifying kits if we don't have the qualifying rounds?
Old 16-04-2014, 03:06:AM   #24
321rellawcm
Youth Team

Quote:
No, what would be the purpose in adding the World Cup qualifying kits if we don't have the qualifying rounds?
+1, I agree, it's useless...

Quote:
I'm not saying we wont make Canada I'm just saying we may not have time for this update is all I meant. No dw we're going through the world cup kits with a fine tooth comb making sure all the kits etc are changed how they should, we're changing many many mistakes EA made.
Exactly, I know that theres a slight chance, and that slight chance doesnt mean that it won't be in the mod lol. and gotcha for that!
Old 17-04-2014, 09:05:PM   #25
moddingway
Youth Team

moddingway is on a distinguished road
Hi there. Ariel from www.moddingway.com here. Development of our mod has stopped so you can close this thread.

Thanks for your support and I hope that you enjoyed the patch as much as we ejoyed making it.

Regards!!!!

Last edited by moddingway; 17-04-2014 at 09:09:PM.
moddingway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-04-2014, 06:03:AM   #26
321rellawcm
Youth Team

man wished to see the WC updated with CND and the Mcinerney-Wenger trade but meh I can live with that lol...and Thanks so much for everything guys and get well Ariel, I heard that you got health problems, take care of yourself and Health always comes primary!