Soccer Gaming Forums
Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Rules User CP Tools Home

Go Back   Soccer Gaming Forums | FIFA Forums, FIFA Mods, Futball > Off Topic Forums > SG Players Lounge

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 16-11-2016, 05:07:AM   #209
Alex
sKIp_E

Alex is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowAlex is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowAlex is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowAlex is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowAlex is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowAlex is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowAlex is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowAlex is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowAlex is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowAlex is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowAlex is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for now
Quote:
Originally Posted by chygry View Post
Alright fair enough. I'm very glad when Australia as a whole raised that much money, with you included. What for though?
That has already been covered in this thread. Men's health - particularly mental health, prostate cancer and testicular cancer.

Quote:
Also Alex, you don't have to be so pedantic all the time when it comes to specific phrases or words. Hopefully you do remember that English is not my first language and while I always get my point across, you often tend to nag about some little things, sometimes misinterpreting the whole thing as a whole.

There have been so many times in the past when I've had to rephrase my whole sentences because of it, you finding mistakes in my English and reading it in a wrong way. Not that you're doing that on purpose, but you do that without even noticing. No offence.

And also where have you been? It's been a long while since I've seen you posting. The place has gone really quiet unfortunately, with just a few members posting regularly, even if so. Mostly it has become into ultimate lounge bullying, but I suppose that is the norm around here. At least that's what I've witnessed over the years. Or am I missing out on something, either way, good to ssee you posting again.
You knew well and truly what pointless meant. Don't pretend you didn't. I explained Movember wasn't pointless, you were wrong. Let's move on and admit you said something silly instead of trying to pretend it was language barrier.

Alex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-11-2016, 05:51:AM   #210
kp41
Fan Favourite

kp41 is going to be obliterated by Lord Azraelkp41 is going to be obliterated by Lord Azraelkp41 is going to be obliterated by Lord Azraelkp41 is going to be obliterated by Lord Azraelkp41 is going to be obliterated by Lord Azraelkp41 is going to be obliterated by Lord Azraelkp41 is going to be obliterated by Lord Azraelkp41 is going to be obliterated by Lord Azraelkp41 is going to be obliterated by Lord Azraelkp41 is going to be obliterated by Lord Azraelkp41 is going to be obliterated by Lord Azrael
My brother in law raised almost 2k this year which is really good ...

Oh Chygry is either a drug waste or disgusting troll ... both cases a shambolic thing doesnt worthy of any reply ...
Old 01-12-2016, 03:01:AM   #211
Pogba4Now
Yellow Card :: Exp. 17/05/14 :: Slowing Azrael's PC

Pogba4Now is a splendid one to beholdPogba4Now is a splendid one to beholdPogba4Now is a splendid one to beholdPogba4Now is a splendid one to beholdPogba4Now is a splendid one to beholdPogba4Now is a splendid one to beholdPogba4Now is a splendid one to beholdPogba4Now is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Pogba4Now Send a message via Skype™ to Pogba4Now
Our team raised $775 so far. Not bad for a first time.
Old 03-12-2016, 02:55:AM   #212
Pogba4Now
Yellow Card :: Exp. 17/05/14 :: Slowing Azrael's PC

Pogba4Now is a splendid one to beholdPogba4Now is a splendid one to beholdPogba4Now is a splendid one to beholdPogba4Now is a splendid one to beholdPogba4Now is a splendid one to beholdPogba4Now is a splendid one to beholdPogba4Now is a splendid one to beholdPogba4Now is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Pogba4Now Send a message via Skype™ to Pogba4Now
Team raised $845. Mustache gone. My most successful facial hair so far.

This is a must watch; how to remove movember mustache:

Old 06-12-2016, 03:46:AM   #213
Nimreitz

Nimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for now
Send a message via ICQ to Nimreitz
Hahaha, holy shit what a moron.

In other mustache talk, I've actually started using a safety razor in the last month or so and I haven't had any razor burn whatsoever. I don't think it's quite as close as the regular 3-blade stuff that I've used for the last 16 years or so, but I'm also doing it pretty quick; I think if I took the time to make one more pass over my face it would be pretty close. I'd recommend it for the lack of razor burn and the super cheap razor blades don't hurt either.

Thomas Muller: "We're not careless or arrogant. We're dominant'
Nimreitz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2016, 02:14:PM   #214
Alex
sKIp_E

Alex is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowAlex is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowAlex is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowAlex is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowAlex is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowAlex is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowAlex is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowAlex is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowAlex is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowAlex is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowAlex is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for now
I made around $1300 just myself. Our team total was about $3.5k

Alex is offline   Reply With Quote