Soccer Gaming Forums
Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Rules User CP Tools Home

Go Back   Soccer Gaming Forums | FIFA Forums, FIFA Mods, Futball > FIFA Series > FIFA 14 Forum > FIFA 14 Editing Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 64 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 04-10-2013, 08:31:AM   #14
beta990
Reserve Team

beta990 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rospokadu View Post
HI there

Used some of your files on Fifa 13, giving a try on these ones too. Keep up the good work.

Anyway, im having some issues. Got a few young players in my youth squad, promoted lots of them, and now my team is composed of youth players only. Problem is, my defensive backs growth (both starting LB/RB and the reserve RB ) is ridiculous. In two seasons, two of them havent progressed at all (rated 69 and 76), while other only gained +1 (71 -> 72). All the other positions seems fine (BTW, their POT is high)
Thanks for using my mods.

I will take a look at your issue. Did you tried other LB/RB as well?
What do you mean by POT?
beta990 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 08:48:AM   #15
MAFUNITED11
Club Supporter

MAFUNITED11 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by beta990 View Post
You can use FIFA File Explorer 2014 to extract from data0.big/data1.big. After extract, click on Tools and choose Decompress for the *.ini file(s). They will end up with a name like <name>.ini.unpacked. Just remove the .unpacked extension and copy them to the right directory in FIFA 14. And renegerate to integrate them into the data files.
thx Beta990, you helpt alot!!

Can someone help me figure out how to win all simulated games? Because i really like coaching but not playing every match. Can't figure it out in simsettings.ini...

thx
MAFUNITED11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 08:58:AM   #16
bangus
Starting XI

bangus is just really nicebangus is just really nicebangus is just really nicebangus is just really nicebangus is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by MAFUNITED11 View Post
Can someone help me figure out how to win all simulated games? Because i really like coaching but not playing every match.
How is editing the files so as to win every game, "coaching"? Sounds more like "cheating".
bangus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 05:59:PM   #17
Rospokadu
Club Supporter

Rospokadu is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Thanks for using my mods.

I will take a look at your issue. Did you tried other LB/RB as well?
What do you mean by POT?
I'll do some more tests this weekend too, its been quite a busy week at work

POT = potential. All of them had high potential (high 80's - 90's) when they were in the youth squad.

Two of these defensive backs are in really good form, while the other one is my backup to both LB\RB, so i use him quite a bit.

One thing i noticed in CM is that its really hard to find good youth CF/ST. specifically ST. They all seem to come with low finishing/shooting, altough i believe this issue is not related to your mod since i ran into this same problem with vanilla CM files. Anyone else noticed this??

Last edited by Rospokadu; 04-10-2013 at 07:42:PM.
Rospokadu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2013, 08:31:AM   #18
MAFUNITED11
Club Supporter

MAFUNITED11 is on a distinguished road
scouting

Quote:
Originally Posted by bangus View Post
How is editing the files so as to win every game, "coaching"? Sounds more like "cheating".
Hi Bangus, i did not mean coaching but scouting, because I don't like playing with players who exist in real life. So i sim the first 5 seasons. ... but thx for your reaction.
Greetings
MAFUNITED11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2013, 01:33:PM   #19
GuyxPagaz
Youth Team

GuyxPagaz is an unknown quantity at this point
good work. you're doing well
can you make it compatible to mw mod?
GuyxPagaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2013, 07:25:PM   #20
Rospokadu
Club Supporter

Rospokadu is on a distinguished road
Never mind the growth problem. Ran some tests and everything seems fine!
Rospokadu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2013, 09:52:PM   #21
beta990
Reserve Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rospokadu View Post
Never mind the growth problem. Ran some tests and everything seems fine!
Thanks for the report! I did some checks myself, but also see no weird things in playergrowth.ini.

PS. Version 2 released!
Old 06-10-2013, 04:08:AM   #22
dalb2k
Youth Team

dalb2k is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Thanks for the report! I did some checks myself, but also see no weird things in playergrowth.ini.

PS. Version 2 released!
Thanks for the new release. Appreciate your work !
Played with v1 a two year long career, and found following things not really working well for me.

Quote:
Scouting
- Player age range: 13-21
I think player range from 14-19 would be better. Hard to find good talented players, with low clubs. Too many 21year old players, with extreme low potential were found by the scout.

Quote:
Transfers
- Higher player values (Suarez moved to Barca for 66 Million!)
Is it just me, or do i really have to pay for an 70/71 player with 81 potential €16.000.000? Even for Arnautovic from Stoke City i should pay €24.000.000.
(he is not even 10 millions worth)

Quote:
Gameplayer
- Better Fitness Model, players will be (more) tired after a match
- Removed some 'gameplay cheating' while playing to lower/higher teams. So play better! :P
Hope the fitness model is not to strict, due to the messed up gameplan. (3 games in 5-6 days)

Can you pls explain the removed 'gameplay cheating' a little?
dalb2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 11:13:AM   #23
beta990
Reserve Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by dalb2k View Post
I think player range from 14-19 would be better. Hard to find good talented players, with low clubs. Too many 21year old players, with extreme low potential were found by the scout.
Thanks for the input. I changed this in v3 and I think this will indeed make the game more realistic.

Quote:
Is it just me, or do i really have to pay for an 70/71 player with 81 potential 16.000.000? Even for Arnautovic from Stoke City i should pay 24.000.000.
(he is not even 10 millions worth)
I agree, their is only not much I can do about that. The EA player rating is sometimes really bad. Why is Ramsey not a top talent? Just look at how he started the season!

I have tweaked playervalues.ini so that the asking price will be lower. If you want it to be better, we have to edit fifadb.

Quote:
Hope the fitness model is not to strict, due to the messed up gameplan. (3 games in 5-6 days)
It's more balanced. Like the the 'real world' players will be tired after a game, some players can play a full game, others need to be replaced. If more changed are needed, please let me know.

Quote:
Can you pls explain the removed 'gameplay cheating' a little?
EA thinks that players are only motivated I they play against a word class team. I tried removing these restrictions so even against a low(er) team will bring more gameplay balance. I really hate that I could win from Man Utd, but not from a 2/3nd league team.

Thanks again for your input! Keep testing and let me know what you think.

PS. Version 3 released!
Old 06-10-2013, 12:53:PM   #24
Campeon
Club Supporter

Campeon is on a distinguished road
Is there any way to increase the max number of player of the squad in cm with this mod? I tried but everytime it crashes...
Campeon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 02:28:PM   #25
beta990
Reserve Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Campeon View Post
Is there any way to increase the max number of player of the squad in cm with this mod? I tried but everytime it crashes...
Yes, you can increase the number. But the max. squad can't be more than 42> players. I recommend to set it to 40 squad players to prevent crashes (like the ones you're getting now..)
Old 07-10-2013, 11:43:AM   #26
dalb2k
Youth Team

dalb2k is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Thanks for the input. I changed this in v3 and I think this will indeed make the game more realistic.

I agree, their is only not much I can do about that. The EA player rating is sometimes really bad. Why is Ramsey not a top talent? Just look at how he started the season!

I have tweaked playervalues.ini so that the asking price will be lower. If you want it to be better, we have to edit fifadb.

Thanks a lot for your work. Dont let us start to discuss the ratings. They are messed up in so many cases. Ive started to edit the db myself to get some ratings right.

I will give the new release a try in the next few days and start a career today night. I will give you feedback asap !

Just one last question. Is it possible to increase the max number of seasons you can play a career? (i think 15years is the maximum?)
dalb2k is offline   Reply With Quote