Soccer Gaming Forums
Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Rules User CP Tools Home

Go Back   Soccer Gaming Forums | FIFA Forums, FIFA Mods, Futball > FIFA Series > FIFA 12 Forum > FIFA 12 Support Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 3.00 average. Display Modes
Old 28-10-2012, 05:28:PM   #1
Dutch_Can
Club Supporter

Dutch_Can is on a distinguished road
revolution mod or iards68Regenerator don't work nomore or maybe it is something else

Just a small question and i don't know if I should post it here or in the revolution mod thread or in the iards68Regenerator thread. Anyways this is whats going on, I am creating my own adboards for the Npower League 1 and they worked perfectly using the revolution mod but something went wrong and I had to re-install Fifa 12 again. I actually created my own unique ID number which started with adboard_800_0.rx3 unfortunately I never thought about saving the stadium file (which I should have done). this is my entry in the stadium file assignTeamAdboard(1794,800) as said this used to work in the old install of Fifa 12 but not anymore. Editing with CM12 is not a problem but it would be nice to see my own work in the game through the revolution mod.By the way when I regenerate the log doesn't show the deleted files and another thing I play through origin which I absolutely hate (whoever came up with that is on some good crack).

Sorry for the long story.

NB: Is using number 800 actually unique ?

Last edited by Dutch_Can; 28-10-2012 at 05:30:PM.
Dutch_Can is offline   Reply With Quote