This site is sponsored by Southfield Carpet Cleaners located in Southfied Michigan. If you're looking for the best carpet cleaning SouthField, MI be sure to check them out. They offer full service carpet cleaning as well as upholstery cleaning at great prices.
thanks for the quick reply, i have the latest version and just cant get it working, i will keep trying, thanks again
I was having the same problems as you, so here's a step by step:
1. Open Windows Media Player.
2 Click the 'Organise' drop down menu.
3. Choose Manage Libraries > Music.
4. You should have a new popup box called 'Music Library Locations'. Click 'Add' and browse to your Fifa chants folder.
It should now be added to your library.
5. Click 'Library' > Music
6. There should now be a new icon called 'Folder'. Click that, and your Fifa chants should be within.
7. Create your playlists, by dragging the chants to the playlist area, save them.
8. Load up Fifa and start assigning them to your teams.
Hope that helps.
CPU: Intel Core 2 Quad Q8400 2.66Ghz
GPU: AMD Radeon HD6850
RAM: 4gb DDR2 Corsair
O/S: Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit
hi sorry for silly question, but i cant see the "add to library" or the shared folders in WMP?? this is driving me crazy i would love these chants
All the playlists you put in Library\Music must automatically appear in WMP. Btw if you want to be sure you can do right click on Cchants and chhose "add to library" - music or open all your PLs by wmp.
And don't change path to chants. It must be Cchants, couse in playlists wrote this path.
I did all the steps, assigned the playlist to each team and adapted the volume of the fifa-sounds (like commentary and so on..)...but I couldn't hear anything!? I alsocouldn't hear the goalsounds after I assigned them?!
What's wrong? :/