This site is sponsored by Southfield Carpet Cleaners located in Southfied Michigan. If you're looking for the best carpet cleaning SouthField, MI be sure to check them out. They offer full service carpet cleaning as well as upholstery cleaning at great prices.
Soccer Gaming Forums
Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Rules User CP Tools Home

Go Back   Soccer Gaming Forums | FIFA Forums, FIFA Mods, Futball > FIFA Series > FIFA 13 Forum > FIFA 13 PC Editing Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 67 votes, 4.99 average. Display Modes
Old 01-10-2012, 10:53:PM   #14
nikolapfc89
Youth Team

nikolapfc89 is on a distinguished road
Awesome work! I see a lot new chants we need,thanx
Old 07-10-2012, 02:08:PM   #15
nabo78
Starting XI

nabo78 has a spectacular aura aboutnabo78 has a spectacular aura about
Thank you Jschuck, your chants give the game the right boost!
Have you noticed that with Fifa13 the chants sound a bit lower than Fifa12?
nabo78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2012, 04:48:PM   #16
jschuck12001
Senior Squad

jschuck12001 is just really nicejschuck12001 is just really nicejschuck12001 is just really nicejschuck12001 is just really nicejschuck12001 is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by nabo78 View Post
Thank you Jschuck, your chants give the game the right boost!
Have you noticed that with Fifa13 the chants sound a bit lower than Fifa12?
Yes I have, I really only started playing this weekend. Its an easy fix using a tool called MP3 Gain which can be downloaded at the link below. You can crank up the decibels to as many chants as you want within seconds. I think its easier for people to use the tool themselves instead of me redoing all the chants and re-posting them as there are just too many. Once you run the program you can choose several folders at one time or just single mp3's and then run "Track Analysis on the selected files and it will tell you the decibel level and if there is clipping. Then you can set a global decibel number for every chant to be raised to and click the button "Track gain" and it will raise the level of all the chants in seconds. This is loss less so you can change it back without affecting the audio file.

MP3 Gain
http://mp3gain.sourceforge.net/download.php
jschuck12001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2012, 05:40:PM   #17
Bendit
Youth Team

Bendit is on a distinguished road
Good to know. Thanks. How many units do you recommend increasing the volume by, for example?

I was listening to the Liverpool chants from the pack above, but I found it hard to tell them from the EA chants, since I think they may have some authentic ones almost the same. Is that true? Which major leagues are the EA chants the worst or least authentic?
Bendit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2012, 05:53:PM   #18
jschuck12001
Senior Squad

jschuck12001 is just really nicejschuck12001 is just really nicejschuck12001 is just really nicejschuck12001 is just really nicejschuck12001 is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bendit View Post
Good to know. Thanks. How many units do you recommend increasing the volume by, for example?

I was listening to the Liverpool chants from the pack above, but I found it hard to tell them from the EA chants, since I think they may have some authentic ones almost the same. Is that true? Which major leagues are the EA chants the worst or least authentic?
You know I haven't played 13 enough to know, I think I have played about 7 games total and I play for Tottenham but am out on a year long loan to Bradford City.
Old 07-10-2012, 10:26:PM   #19
nabo78
Starting XI

Quote:
Originally Posted by jschuck12001 View Post
Yes I have, I really only started playing this weekend. Its an easy fix using a tool called MP3 Gain which can be downloaded at the link below. You can crank up the decibels to as many chants as you want within seconds. I think its easier for people to use the tool themselves instead of me redoing all the chants and re-posting them as there are just too many. Once you run the program you can choose several folders at one time or just single mp3's and then run "Track Analysis on the selected files and it will tell you the decibel level and if there is clipping. Then you can set a global decibel number for every chant to be raised to and click the button "Track gain" and it will raise the level of all the chants in seconds. This is loss less so you can change it back without affecting the audio file.

MP3 Gain
http://mp3gain.sourceforge.net/download.php
You are a genius, I've just done a little test and with this track gain trick everything goes fine...chants, anthems, replay music are perfect. A boost to the volume was very needed!
Furthermore, I'm so pleased the length of the anthems and the replay music is longer than in Fifa12...it gives much more realism imo
Old 08-10-2012, 03:43:AM   #20
jschuck12001
Senior Squad

Quote:
Originally Posted by nabo78 View Post
You are a genius, I've just done a little test and with this track gain trick everything goes fine...chants, anthems, replay music are perfect. A boost to the volume was very needed!
Furthermore, I'm so pleased the length of the anthems and the replay music is longer than in Fifa12...it gives much more realism imo
Glad it worked out for you, its a very simple tool to use and gives great results quickly.
Old 09-10-2012, 05:56:PM   #21
MarcG
Club Supporter

MarcG is on a distinguished road
Hi, I keep getting file not found when trying to download the following chants from various links in that link, anyone got a direct download? thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by jschuck12001 View Post

English Championship and Lower Leagues (Contributed by ZeBastian)
http://www.mirrorcreator.com/files/1...ants.rar_links
MarcG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 07:24:PM   #22
The Doctor76
Youth Team

The Doctor76 has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Quote:

Instructions

1. Make a folder called "Chants" and place wherever you want on your hard drive
2. Copy the Country folder such as "England" and just place in the Chants folder you have created on your hard drive. Keep doing that with all the country's folders you download.
3. Copy all the playlist files and place into my documents/music/playlists folder.
4. Open WMP and click on library and scroll down to "add to library" then manually add the "Chants" folder you placed on your hard drive to the "shared folders" in Windows Media Player.
5. Start FIFA and start assigning chants to teams.
6. Its best to put audio for commentary at 7 or 8 and maybe the rest of the audio options down just 1 notch but the chants are maximized to be heard at a solid level ingame.

Important: If the C:/Chants folder is not added to the Windows Media Player Library the chants wont work so make sure this is done. Open WMP and click on library and scroll down to "add to library" then manually add the C:/Chants folder. I made the playlist in Windows Media Player so if the audio files its using in the playlist cant be found then they wont work. Adding a folder to the library takes 5 seconds.
This is so annoying! Last year, all I had to do was create playlists for each team in WMP, load the game and it automatically recognised them! There was no need for the above procedure at all.

Anyway, I think I've figured out your method. Hopefully it'll work now.
RAM: 4gb DDR2 Corsair
O/S: Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit
The Doctor76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 09:42:PM   #23
nabo78
Starting XI

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Doctor76 View Post
This is so annoying! Last year, all I had to do was create playlists for each team in WMP, load the game and it automatically recognised them! There was no need for the above procedure at all.

Anyway, I think I've figured out your method. Hopefully it'll work now.
Mate, it's harder to explain than to do it. trust me
Old 09-10-2012, 11:26:PM   #24
The Doctor76
Youth Team

The Doctor76 has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Yep, I've got it working. 103 decibels is a very good level, the games sound great now. The flow seems a bit improved over last year as well - the home and away chants are more mixed up now.

Has anyone got a link to a really good 'Premiership' style goal cheer?
RAM: 4gb DDR2 Corsair
O/S: Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit
The Doctor76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 12:45:AM   #25
jschuck12001
Senior Squad

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Doctor76 View Post
Yep, I've got it working. 103 decibels is a very good level, the games sound great now. The flow seems a bit improved over last year as well - the home and away chants are more mixed up now.

Has anyone got a link to a really good 'Premiership' style goal cheer?
The worst part Doc is reassigning all the chants to the teams again, takes forever. I had my chants folder from last year in place so I didn't have to do anything but new profile means 30 minutes of assigning chants. If you find something good on YouTube or something let me know and I will make the chant, I do requests although making chants is probably the easiest thing to do for FIFA if you have quality audio.
Old 10-10-2012, 12:46:AM   #26
jschuck12001
Senior Squad

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarcG View Post
Hi, I keep getting file not found when trying to download the following chants from various links in that link, anyone got a direct download? thanks
Marc those were upped by a dude names Zebastian, I will have to pm him because your right it looks like the link is dead.