Soccer Gaming Forums
Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Rules User CP Tools Home

Go Back   Soccer Gaming Forums | FIFA Forums, FIFA Mods, Futball > FIFA Series > Older FIFA Titles Forum > FIFA 07 Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 27 votes, 4.70 average. Display Modes
Old 04-01-2017, 12:05:AM   #1769
gael44
Club Supporter

gael44 is on a distinguished road
Hi. Today I bring you a stadium that is not in the Caribbean, but in the US. It caught my attention because on one side of it has a replica of a pirate ship and I felt like doing it. It is made in two versions: field NFL (sunset) and soccer lines (sunny day and night). I hope you like it.

Raymond James Stadium of Tampa, Florida, Home of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers of the NFL, occasional home of the Tampa Bay Mutiny (former MLS) and CONCACAF Gold Cups

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hola. Hoy les traigo un estadio que no se encuentra en el Caribe, sini en EEUU. Me llamó la atención porque en uno de sus costados tiene una réplica de un barco pirata y me dió ganas de hacerlo. Esta hecho en dos versiones: campo NFL (atardecer) y lineas de futbol (dia soleado y noche). Espero les guste.

Estadio Raymond James de Tampa (Florida), hogar de los Tampa Bay Buccaneers de la NFL, ocasional hogar de los Tampa Bay Mutiny (ex MLS) y copas oro de CONCACAF
gael44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2017, 12:19:AM   #1770
samadhi7
Club Supporter

samadhi7 is on a distinguished road
No chance of some missing european stadiums?
samadhi7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2017, 02:36:PM   #1771
gael44
Club Supporter

gael44 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by samadhi7 View Post
No chance of some missing european stadiums?
Later on, maybe
gael44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2017, 04:59:AM   #1772
samadhi7
Club Supporter

samadhi7 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by gael44 View Post
Later on, maybe
Thanks. There are some beautiful new stadiums in France.

Btw, am I the only one that have problems with auddience in new USA stadiums? The crowd seems missing and come back, one game theye are there, next one they are gone, the stadium is empty. Any idea why is that?
samadhi7 is offline   Reply With Quote