Soccer Gaming Forums
Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Rules User CP Tools Home

Go Back   Soccer Gaming Forums | FIFA Forums, FIFA Mods, Futball > FIFA Series > FIFA 12 Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 2.25 average. Display Modes
Old 02-03-2012, 01:21:PM   #1
Alex
sKIp_E

Alex is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowAlex is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowAlex is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowAlex is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowAlex is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowAlex is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowAlex is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowAlex is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowAlex is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowAlex is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowAlex is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for now
FIFA crowd should stop being anti-social!

Ok, I've decided to post something about this in the hope of stirring some of you to action. Why do so few FIFA posters post in the Lounge!?

There is always interesting topics in there (and if not, you should create them!) yet no one from here seems to post. It's frustrating, as this is or most active sub forum, and the best at attracting new members, but so few make the migration.

There is currently a bit of a divide been the Lounge regulars and the FIFA forum regulars. It's not how it should be. Most of the guys in the lounge started off here, doing what you're doing (playing and editing FIFA) and we clearly share a similar passion in football. So let's bridge the gap!

Consider this the lounge crowd extending an invite to you all! Get across to the lounge and be social! I'd like to think we're not all nerds who have nothing to speak about except editing a computer game!!

Alex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2012, 06:27:AM   #2
Alex
sKIp_E

Alex is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowAlex is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowAlex is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowAlex is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowAlex is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowAlex is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowAlex is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowAlex is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowAlex is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowAlex is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowAlex is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for now
55 reads, but not much action yet! Come on guys, there must be a topic there you're interested in!

If you like cooking, ladies, masturbation, other sports, other games, TV shows, movies, etc there is something for you!!

Old 03-03-2012, 10:22:AM   #3
4ndr3i
SG's van Bommel

4ndr3i is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for now4ndr3i is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for now4ndr3i is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for now4ndr3i is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for now4ndr3i is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for now4ndr3i is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for now4ndr3i is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for now4ndr3i is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for now4ndr3i is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for now4ndr3i is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for now4ndr3i is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for now
No luck, huh Alex ? They're like scared deer.

But seriously guys, come to the lounge. We miss having new faces around.

" The angels ain't singing to your tune no more, don't move too fast, move it slow...
Cuz one day you're here, Next thing you know, everything you used to move don't move no mo'! "
2013 DRAFT CHAMPION
4ndr3i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2012, 05:24:PM   #4
Keegan
Yardie

Keegan is a name known to allKeegan is a name known to allKeegan is a name known to allKeegan is a name known to allKeegan is a name known to allKeegan is a name known to all
We may need to rename the Lounge - "SGBook"

Keegan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 09:30:AM   #5
Mint
Youth Team

Mint has a spectacular aura aboutMint has a spectacular aura aboutMint has a spectacular aura about
Think i must be the only noob in like forever to post in the lounge haha;
Mint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 01:59:PM   #6
Evolution
Reserve Team

Evolution is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Evolution
Anime is big thing, why not talk about that, or talk about the 3 big movies coming out this yr (Spiderman, Avengers and the Dark Knight rises).......or talk about olympics and the new upcoming stars like yohan blake, kirani james etc
Evolution is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 12:22:AM   #7
shokz
The Red Devil

shokz is a splendid one to beholdshokz is a splendid one to beholdshokz is a splendid one to beholdshokz is a splendid one to beholdshokz is a splendid one to beholdshokz is a splendid one to beholdshokz is a splendid one to behold
Fap fap fap
shokz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 06:45:AM   #8
Alex
sKIp_E

We're happy for you to talk about that if you want Evolution. Just get over to the lounge and do it. Talk about what you want.

Old 13-03-2012, 04:44:AM   #9
davidmende
Starting XI

davidmende has a spectacular aura aboutdavidmende has a spectacular aura aboutdavidmende has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evolution View Post
Anime is big thing, why not talk about that, or talk about the 3 big movies coming out this yr (Spiderman, Avengers and the Dark Knight rises).......or talk about olympics and the new upcoming stars like yohan blake, kirani james etc
Well Evolution i like movies a lot, not only the commercial ones but also independent productions, but the movie that got my attention and im waiting badly is Prometheus; its the return of Ridley Scott to the sci-fi genre and also to one of the most known "franchises" in cinema history, Alien. For me that picture (Alien, 1979) made quite an impression on me back in the 70s.

p.s. Im also interested is the third film of the Nolan trilogy and hoping he can cope with the high expectations that the dark knight left in our brains.
Old 13-03-2012, 07:48:AM   #10
Alex
sKIp_E

Have you guys really missed the point that much? Stop talking about it here, get in the off topic forum and post about it!!

Evolution, I made your thread:
http://www.soccergaming.com/forums/s...91#post3197791

Old 19-03-2012, 10:16:AM   #11
Zlatan
Fan Favourite

Zlatan has much to be proud ofZlatan has much to be proud ofZlatan has much to be proud ofZlatan has much to be proud ofZlatan has much to be proud ofZlatan has much to be proud ofZlatan has much to be proud ofZlatan has much to be proud ofZlatan has much to be proud ofZlatan has much to be proud of
I think this thread inherits a certain comic value. I enjoy following it.

"Mijn hart is rood zwart rood met drie witte kruisjes in het midden"
Zlatan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2012, 03:07:PM   #12
zlojack
Fan Favourite

zlojack is nearly as awesome as Pelezlojack is nearly as awesome as Pelezlojack is nearly as awesome as Pelezlojack is nearly as awesome as Pelezlojack is nearly as awesome as Pelezlojack is nearly as awesome as Pelezlojack is nearly as awesome as Pelezlojack is nearly as awesome as Pelezlojack is nearly as awesome as Pelezlojack is nearly as awesome as Pelezlojack is nearly as awesome as Pele
We could always talk about the anniversary of the Argentinean aggression in the Falklands
Old 04-04-2012, 03:16:PM   #13
RobbieD_PL
Unreliable deceiver

RobbieD_PL has much to be proud ofRobbieD_PL has much to be proud ofRobbieD_PL has much to be proud ofRobbieD_PL has much to be proud ofRobbieD_PL has much to be proud ofRobbieD_PL has much to be proud ofRobbieD_PL has much to be proud ofRobbieD_PL has much to be proud ofRobbieD_PL has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to RobbieD_PL Send a message via Skype™ to RobbieD_PL

RobbieD_PL is offline   Reply With Quote