This site is sponsored by Southfield Carpet Cleaners located in Southfied Michigan. If you're looking for the best carpet cleaning SouthField, MI be sure to check them out. They offer full service carpet cleaning as well as upholstery cleaning at great prices.
Soccer Gaming Forums
Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Rules User CP Tools Home

Go Back   Soccer Gaming Forums | FIFA Forums, FIFA Mods, Futball > Management Games > Football Manager Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 7 votes, 3.86 average. Display Modes
Old 17-01-2012, 12:25:AM   #1
Juventino
Manager

Juventino has much to be proud ofJuventino has much to be proud ofJuventino has much to be proud ofJuventino has much to be proud ofJuventino has much to be proud ofJuventino has much to be proud ofJuventino has much to be proud ofJuventino has much to be proud ofJuventino has much to be proud of
A Girl in Every Port

Career Overview
FM07 2006-2009: Columbus Crew - Colombus, Ohio
FM08 2007-2040: Juventus F.C. - Torino, Italy
FM10 2009-2023: F.C. Barcelona - Barcelona, Spain
FM11 2010-2025: Dukla Praha - Prague, Czech Republic
FM11 2010-2011: Millonarios - Bogotá, Colombia
FM11 2010-2011: F.C. Holguín - Holguín, Cuba
FM11 2011-2012: Xolos Tijuana - Tijuana, Mexico
FM11 2013-2014: Luch-Energiya Vladivostok - Vladivostok, Russia
FM12 2011-2016: C.A. Huracán - Buenos Aires, Argentina
FM13 2012-2025: Granada C.F. - Granada, Spain
FM13 2012-2014: F.C. København - Copenhagen, Denmark
FM13 2012-2023: VfB Lübeck - Lübeck, Germany
FM14 2013-2018: F.C. Schalke 04 - Gelsenkirchen, Germany
FM15 2014-2016: Paris Saint-Germain - Paris, France
FM16 2015-2022: Juventus F.C. - Torino, Italy
FM17 2016- now: Athletic Club - Bilbao, Spain

2012 Draft Challenge Champion - FIFA
2014 Draft Challenge Champion

Last edited by Juventino; 28-02-2017 at 06:16:PM.
Juventino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-01-2012, 12:34:AM   #2
Azrael
www.jewsforjesus.org

Azrael has a brilliant futureAzrael has a brilliant futureAzrael has a brilliant futureAzrael has a brilliant futureAzrael has a brilliant futureAzrael has a brilliant futureAzrael has a brilliant futureAzrael has a brilliant futureAzrael has a brilliant futureAzrael has a brilliant futureAzrael has a brilliant future
Haha, looks good man. What leagues have you loaded to start with?

Azrael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-01-2012, 01:14:AM   #3
Juventino
Manager

Juventino has much to be proud ofJuventino has much to be proud ofJuventino has much to be proud ofJuventino has much to be proud ofJuventino has much to be proud ofJuventino has much to be proud ofJuventino has much to be proud ofJuventino has much to be proud ofJuventino has much to be proud of
In Europe I have selected: Belarus, Denmark, England, France, Germany, Iceland, Italy, Norway, Russia, Spain, Sweden and Ukraine (most have second and third divisions)

And some extra exotic flavors with Argentina, Brazil and the MLS.

Now I'd probably want to make name in Scandinavia and go from there. It's fun, I've never really managed in Scandinavia. I won't consider Argentina, Brazil or the MLS in the near future. I want to keep my career path somewhat realistic.

Last edited by Juventino; 17-01-2012 at 01:17:AM.
Old 17-01-2012, 02:58:AM   #4
Alex
sKIp_E

Alex is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowAlex is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowAlex is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowAlex is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowAlex is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowAlex is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowAlex is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowAlex is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowAlex is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowAlex is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowAlex is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for now
You want to go around the world and be realistic? You better visit Australia and Asia at some stage!! Good thread

Alex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-01-2012, 09:08:AM   #5
Juventino
Manager

May consider that down the line. I definitely didn't want to start my career in Asia.

Managing Skarp in the icy winds of one of the most northernmost points of Europe is... well, chilly. My signings aren't really worth posting; let's just say they have about 11's/12's in some of the areas their position requires.

The trusted tactic:

And my star player:

IF Skarp is expected to finish 12th this season out of 14 teams. Each team plays each other twice (26 games), so that's not so bad. Because I'm human I'll still play most games on 'Only Commentary' while hopefully still posting good results and making some progress in my career. Not a whole lot is expected...

Old 17-01-2012, 11:53:AM   #6
Alex
sKIp_E

Alex is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowAlex is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowAlex is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowAlex is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowAlex is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowAlex is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowAlex is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowAlex is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowAlex is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowAlex is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowAlex is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for now
Hot Japanese girls sounds like my cup of tea. J-League is also a good top flight when you're not quite ready for the top of Europe

Old 18-01-2012, 01:10:PM   #7
Juventino
Manager

Oh man, what I was thinking... A weak Norwegian Third Division part-time side (even some amateurs)... This isn't going anywhere.

I applied for the job at Torpedo Moscow after 5 months at Skarp (I only have a one year contract) and the board and now the fans want my head. Torpedo Moscow laughed me away. This is getting awkward.

Old 18-01-2012, 01:25:PM   #8
Azrael
www.jewsforjesus.org

Azrael has a brilliant futureAzrael has a brilliant futureAzrael has a brilliant futureAzrael has a brilliant futureAzrael has a brilliant futureAzrael has a brilliant futureAzrael has a brilliant futureAzrael has a brilliant futureAzrael has a brilliant futureAzrael has a brilliant futureAzrael has a brilliant future
Yeah, it's rare to last long in one club at the start since they tend to have ****ty everything. Just do your best to improve your rep and try to apply for realistic positions. Maybe load different leagues if you're stagnating.

Azrael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-01-2012, 01:43:PM   #9
Juventino
Manager

Ya, it's hell getting through these seasons though. I can't spend hours of my days playing these games, it's no fun at all.

I think I will put the game on holiday until the final two months of the season, and go from there. May select other leagues like you said. Skarp is hardly a top 10 side (and the B teams of Norway's bigger teams in this Division tend to play with some of their stars for some reason), so not much will be lost. I definitely won't extend my contract as there's zero potential.

Old 18-01-2012, 10:50:PM   #10
Alex
sKIp_E

Holidays!? Pft, that's cheating :P

You got to just look at attributes as out of ten, instead of twenty. The other clubs would be just as bad??

Old 28-03-2012, 04:03:PM   #11
Juventino
Manager

And so I left Tromso. Who knows, some day a little bastard with a likeliness to me will lift Skarp to great heights. It sure as hell won't be me. And It's too damn cold.

I was thinking of departing to Madeira to take over Maritimo (in a new game). I want to add a Sugar Daddy and ensemble a crazy, eclectic bunch of players. Perhaps play a Gung-Ho style of football, just for the fun of it. My aim is to become the most exciting, fun side in Europe. Maritimo Funchal looks like a fun club to do such a thing at. Exotic jerseys, exotic stadium...

Not to mention...

I think I found my new game.

Last edited by Juventino; 28-03-2012 at 04:10:PM.
Old 28-03-2012, 07:13:PM   #12
Filipower
Bunburyist

Filipower is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowFilipower is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowFilipower is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowFilipower is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowFilipower is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowFilipower is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowFilipower is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowFilipower is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowFilipower is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowFilipower is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowFilipower is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for now
Send a message via MSN to Filipower
Hahahaha holy ****!
Old 02-04-2012, 05:57:AM   #13
Nimreitz
Make America Great Again

Nimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for now
Send a message via ICQ to Nimreitz
That's an interesting game. Surprised I never tried to build an entertaining side. I guess its hard to judge what's entertaining on FM.

I hope you do a lot of PPM training to get your high flair guys to attempt bicycle kicks.

Thomas Muller: "We're not careless or arrogant. We're dominant'
Nimreitz is offline   Reply With Quote