This site is sponsored by Southfield Carpet Cleaners located in Southfied Michigan. If you're looking for the best carpet cleaning SouthField, MI be sure to check them out. They offer full service carpet cleaning as well as upholstery cleaning at great prices.
Soccer Gaming Forums
Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Rules User CP Tools Home

Go Back   Soccer Gaming Forums | FIFA Forums, FIFA Mods, Futball > Management Games > Football Manager Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 19 votes, 4.58 average. Display Modes
Old 04-11-2011, 06:45:AM   #14
Nimreitz
Make America Great Again

Nimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for now
Send a message via ICQ to Nimreitz
Actually the cross field passes to Reus have been very effective. Verratti actually sent one about 45 yards right onto Reus' foot.

Thomas Muller: "We're not careless or arrogant. We're dominant'
Nimreitz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2011, 11:44:AM   #15
Azrael
www.jewsforjesus.org

Azrael has a brilliant futureAzrael has a brilliant futureAzrael has a brilliant futureAzrael has a brilliant futureAzrael has a brilliant futureAzrael has a brilliant futureAzrael has a brilliant futureAzrael has a brilliant futureAzrael has a brilliant futureAzrael has a brilliant futureAzrael has a brilliant future
How's AP on the wing working for you? I'm switching Mata's roles a lot, from AMC AM, AP, and T as well as AP and IF on either wing. He's not been performing as well as I'd expect him to in the T role he's meant to be best at.

Azrael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2011, 06:10:PM   #16
Tom
That Nice Guy

Tom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for now
Hows Europe?

Into my heart an air that kills
From yon far country blows:
What are those blue remembered hills,
What spires, what farms are those?

That is the land of lost content,
I see it shining plain,
The happy highways where I went
And cannot come again.

Tom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2011, 06:33:PM   #17
Nimreitz
Make America Great Again

Nimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for now
Quote:
Originally Posted by Azrael View Post
How's AP on the wing working for you? I'm switching Mata's roles a lot, from AMC AM, AP, and T as well as AP and IF on either wing. He's not been performing as well as I'd expect him to in the T role he's meant to be best at.
Fine, really no different than any other successful role on the wing.

Old 05-11-2011, 07:28:PM   #18
Nimreitz
Make America Great Again

Here's the league. 2 points better than last year at the same time. Disappointing loss at home to Schalke near the end of the first half as I'd actually be sitting in 4th had we won.

Doing well in Europe. Qualified early and played the very poor backups for the last 2 games.

Big signing from Fiorentina comes in on January 1st

Allows me to move Reus to the right where he's better.

Last edited by Nimreitz; 05-11-2011 at 07:34:PM.
Old 06-11-2011, 02:14:AM   #19
Nimreitz
Make America Great Again

Ah well, taught a lesson about European Football by a more experienced side.

Oh GET IN YA BASTARD!!!!

Old 06-11-2011, 04:48:AM   #20
Nimreitz
Make America Great Again

Rematch with Group Mate Valencia...

Quarter Finals! We actually do have a history in the UEFA Cup winning 2 in the 70s and being runners-up in 2 more.

Old 06-11-2011, 07:48:AM   #21
Nimreitz
Make America Great Again

Holy ****?

Holy ****!!!

Old 06-11-2011, 10:54:AM   #22
Nimreitz
Make America Great Again

So here's how the league finishes. We collapsed just a little bit at the end and let Dortmund take the Champions League spot from us.

But we had an excuse as our players were tired on weekends after all the Thursday Games. The Semis were against Sevilla.

Which brings us to the Final against a team vastly superior to us.

It's also of note that this is actually a home game for us as our very own Borussia Park is hosting the final!

The lineups:

Bit of a quality differential there, although not the toughest midfield for the English.

YEAH!!!!

Finally, end of the year stats:

Some really great surprises this year. Verratti is already ready and certainly fills that "next Pirlo" hype. Ljalic was well worth the 7m Euros and new club record transfer and the perfect foil opposite Reus. Also, Jong Tae-Se!!

Bad? Nordveit could be playing better, and if I'm going to stick with this 4-3-3 I could probably use a pure destroyer in to replace him. Friedrich is also clearly in decline now, but his Euro League winning goal gives him another year in my book.

WOW!!

Old 06-11-2011, 10:30:PM   #23
Nimreitz
Make America Great Again

Tough spot here, I've got to improve the squad on a budget. Can't pay over 24+ months because the club isn't rich. Have 12m (probably a few more putting wages to transfer fee), but can't afford expensive mistakes, so I'm having to scout my ass off.

Old 07-11-2011, 02:37:AM   #24
Nimreitz
Make America Great Again

Alright, so I thought I did a pretty good job in this window of bringing in young players with room to develop on the relative cheap. First two were sitting on the bench at Chelsea and Man City respectively.

Savic, in particular, I think could be a mega star. And then I thought that after Jali we really lacked an all around box-to-box type, which is a problem if a team ever comes in with a big bid for him, or he gets injured. I found the solution in a young kid from the Mexican league.

Old 07-11-2011, 03:41:AM   #25
Nimreitz
Make America Great Again

Last significant transfer of the summer, 17 year old Romanian who starred at the European U-21 Championships

Here is how we go into the season; not really any changes from last year aside from Bertrand and Savic.

Also, forgot to mention that Yaya Sonogo is in on loan from City to be the #2 striker. Next summer I think we'll have to move Jong Tae-Se to a lesser role, but we're still going with him this season.

Old 07-11-2011, 11:34:AM   #26
Azrael
www.jewsforjesus.org

Azrael has a brilliant futureAzrael has a brilliant futureAzrael has a brilliant futureAzrael has a brilliant futureAzrael has a brilliant futureAzrael has a brilliant futureAzrael has a brilliant futureAzrael has a brilliant futureAzrael has a brilliant futureAzrael has a brilliant futureAzrael has a brilliant future
Good work. Bertrand's great, he's been my back-up LB in my first season and he's been quite good, should do the job.

Azrael is offline   Reply With Quote