Soccer Gaming Forums
Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Rules User CP Tools Home


Go Back   Soccer Gaming Forums | FIFA Forums, FIFA Mods, Futball > FIFA Series > FIFA 11 Forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 77 votes, 4.90 average. Display Modes
Old 21-12-2010, 01:44:PM   #27
Evolution
Reserve Team
 
Evolution's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: The Spice Isle
Posts: 682
Evolution is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Evolution
hey fidel, before this patch the game had lags but not so much. With this patch the game has less lag. but there still some here and there but much better than before thanks.

One thing to not, with this patch, in practice mode the game runs like if i have a good video card, before it ran good but not as with the patch. Why does practice mode run smother than the match. if you can make the match run like the practice mode that'll be great.
Evolution is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-12-2010, 01:55:PM   #28
poet11
Oh and tits.
 
poet11's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Dhaka
Posts: 6,528
poet11 has a spectacular aura aboutpoet11 has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to poet11
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evolution View Post
hey fidel, before this patch the game had lags but not so much. With this patch the game has less lag. but there still some here and there but much better than before thanks.

One thing to not, with this patch, in practice mode the game runs like if i have a good video card, before it ran good but not as with the patch. Why does practice mode run smother than the match. if you can make the match run like the practice mode that'll be great.
practice mode has less objects moving only two players are there and theres no crowd whatsoever.and if u play a practice in my game i have seen the graphical details are reduced.may b thats why
poet11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-12-2010, 02:48:PM   #29
mayuresh1991
Club Supporter
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 3
mayuresh1991 is on a distinguished road
will updating the drivers solve the problem..?????...Should i directly google it???.....and ya it has been set to maxx value i guess coz it says Approx Total Memory as 384.0 MB....I feel my specs are enough for FIFA 11 to run on High Graphics...

Last edited by mayuresh1991; 21-12-2010 at 02:59:PM.
mayuresh1991 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-12-2010, 03:17:PM   #30
Evolution
Reserve Team
 
Evolution's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: The Spice Isle
Posts: 682
Evolution is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Evolution
Quote:
Originally Posted by poet11 View Post
practice mode has less objects moving only two players are there and theres no crowd whatsoever.and if u play a practice in my game i have seen the graphical details are reduced.may b thats why
im talking about practice mode not the arena. but I'm gonna try the new patch with crowd disable and see what happens
Evolution is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-12-2010, 04:21:PM   #31
bynike
Club Supporter
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 9
bynike is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evolution View Post
im talking about practice mode not the arena. but I'm gonna try the new patch with crowd disable and see what happens
wtf u talking about practice mode. my english bad.
bynike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-12-2010, 04:51:PM   #32
Evolution
Reserve Team
 
Evolution's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: The Spice Isle
Posts: 682
Evolution is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Evolution
Quote:
Originally Posted by bynike View Post
wtf u talking about practice mode. my english bad.
when you press f1 on the keyboard, to play a practice match, practice freekicks, and create set pieces.
Evolution is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-12-2010, 05:37:PM   #33
thezul
Youth Team
 
thezul's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 142
thezul is on a distinguished road
this game need at least quad or c2d 2.5 ghz to runs smoothly
gc at least 8600gt for min details.
thezul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-12-2010, 05:38:PM   #34
matthewhong
Club Supporter
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 74
matthewhong is on a distinguished road
Mr.Fiedel, I am sad to announce that the crowd is still there with the new fix.
Hope you can help me to solve it, thanks a lot.
matthewhong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-12-2010, 06:13:PM   #35
Shinoda90
Club Supporter
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 4
Shinoda90 is on a distinguished road
Can someone upload the patched "data0.bh" and "data0.big" files ? I cannot install the patch because "fifafs" stops running.
Shinoda90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-12-2010, 06:53:PM   #36
bulkan
Senior Squad
 
bulkan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Turkey
Posts: 1,033
bulkan will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinoda90 View Post
Can someone upload the patched "data0.bh" and "data0.big" files ? I cannot install the patch because "fifafs" stops running.
How is data0 files want to you?Clean 1.01 updated+optimize patched or how?
Check file properties(select data0.big and data0.bh).Read-only option will be not checked.Uncheck read-only option and click OK then try again.
__________________
FENERBAHÇE SK
THE RISING SUN OVER EUROPE

Origin - PSN - Steam ID: bulkane
Uplay: bulkane06


https://www.twitch.tv/06bulkane
bulkan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-12-2010, 07:01:PM   #37
Shinoda90
Club Supporter
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 4
Shinoda90 is on a distinguished road
Well I installed the patch but the crowd is on. Before was off.
Shinoda90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-12-2010, 10:31:PM   #38
bulkan
Senior Squad
 
bulkan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Turkey
Posts: 1,033
bulkan will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinoda90 View Post
Well I installed the patch but the crowd is on. Before was off.
If you wanna disable crowd, you can try this;
http://www.fileserve.com/file/Pmqtavc
__________________
FENERBAHÇE SK
THE RISING SUN OVER EUROPE

Origin - PSN - Steam ID: bulkane
Uplay: bulkane06


https://www.twitch.tv/06bulkane
bulkan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-12-2010, 04:25:AM   #39
bynike
Club Supporter
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 9
bynike is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evolution View Post
when you press f1 on the keyboard, to play a practice match, practice freekicks, and create set pieces.
I think is impossible.
bynike is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
fifa 11 optimize lags

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





































All times are GMT +1. The time now is 11:16:AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
You Rated this Thread: