Soccer Gaming Forums
Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Rules User CP Tools Home

Go Back   Soccer Gaming Forums | FIFA Forums, FIFA Mods, Futball > FIFA Series > FIFA 11 Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 341 votes, 4.96 average. Display Modes
Old 18-10-2010, 04:54:PM   #53
safari
Youth Team

safari is an unknown quantity at this point
@Regularcat
How it is possible .We can do it ..really right?.
I can not believe it is easier to do this.
safari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-10-2010, 05:12:PM   #54
Mick-S
Youth Team

Mick-S is on a distinguished road
yesterday I watched the cpu v cpu 7 games Glasgow Rangers v Barcelona, Rangers won 5 lost 1 and 1 draw, and seemed to play to well for my liking, with Messi almost not existent in every game.
after adding the patch Rangers 0 Barcelona 3, Rangers not nearly as good and Messi involved much more, so maybe the patch does change certain things, can`t say I noticed much else mind, but the outcome of the game did seem more like you would expect from Rangers v Barcelona
Mick-S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-10-2010, 05:15:PM   #55
Erevos
Reserve Team

Erevos is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mick-S View Post
yesterday I watched the cpu v cpu 7 games Glasgow Rangers v Barcelona, Rangers won 5 lost 1 and 1 draw, and seemed to play to well for my liking, with Messi almost not existent in every game.
after adding the patch Rangers 0 Barcelona 3, Rangers not nearly as good and Messi involved much more, so maybe the patch does change certain things, can`t say I noticed much else mind, but the outcome of the game did seem more like you would expect from Rangers v Barcelona
do it again without the patch
Erevos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-10-2010, 05:19:PM   #56
Mick-S
Youth Team

Mick-S is on a distinguished road
will do some more testing tonight and see what happens.
Mick-S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-10-2010, 05:58:PM   #57
regularcat
Manager

regularcat is a jewel in the roughregularcat is a jewel in the roughregularcat is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by sj25 View Post
@supermag: do u get crashes on fifa 11 with ur no dvd exe? coz that's one bug i have that i can really do without
using the disc i havent experienced a crash, not in kick off or manager mode.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMAG View Post
why not this year, i mean i am new here, so suppose you edited ai for old CG game.

Now you have new NG game which is like 10000 times better then last year.

Arent u exited to edit it alittle and make it as good as PS3/xbox.

lol
because to me honestly not being a clone of console 11 has changed my perspective of this game.

i guess i happen to be one of the fortunate ones who gets to play both pc & console.

w/ them putting a supposed 2 years into this pc game (i think thats bs)
we should have been up to par w/ console.

we have been loyal forever but still get shafted in the end.
im just tired of the pc version always being a recycled version of another platform.

& no modding from me this year because i caught a lot of s**t from members
here last year.

lots of members are really selfish & never like to give back, just take.
ive decided to not make any mods for 11 this year after i made close to 30 last year.

i made a statement last year saying that until more members of the community decide to put in work & give something back or at least show some respect to the modders here, im out of the editing game publically.

even if that means i have some extraordinary gameplay for myself.

if you are not sure of what i am talking about, head to the fifa 10 forum & look for he world cup mode thread & start reading, you will catch my drift quite quickly.

only editing ill be doing is personal & helping darkvajo w/ his patches, whether is db or graphic work.

Last edited by regularcat; 18-10-2010 at 06:01:PM.
regularcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-10-2010, 06:01:PM   #58
kenzo
Youth Team

kenzo is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by sahara View Post
i only see the pro passing difference...
btw , ur patch reduce my lag....quite good...
seriusly reduce lag?
kenzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-10-2010, 06:14:PM   #59
Fidel Gameplay
Senior Squad

Fidel Gameplay is a glorious beacon of lightFidel Gameplay is a glorious beacon of lightFidel Gameplay is a glorious beacon of lightFidel Gameplay is a glorious beacon of lightFidel Gameplay is a glorious beacon of lightFidel Gameplay is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via MSN to Fidel Gameplay
yes mate, this patch influence and fix graphic lag problem on FIFA11 pc!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sahara View Post
i only see the pro passing difference...
btw , ur patch reduce my lag....quite good...
Fidel Gameplay is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 18-10-2010, 06:19:PM   #60
Erevos
Reserve Team

Erevos is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fidel Gameplay View Post
yes mate, this patch influence and fix graphic lag problem on FIFA11 pc!!!
ppl have said so many things and you are only comment about the lag...?
Erevos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-10-2010, 06:26:PM   #61
Fidel Gameplay
Senior Squad

Fidel Gameplay is a glorious beacon of lightFidel Gameplay is a glorious beacon of lightFidel Gameplay is a glorious beacon of lightFidel Gameplay is a glorious beacon of lightFidel Gameplay is a glorious beacon of lightFidel Gameplay is a glorious beacon of light
thanks bro!!! thanks @ all for comment an try my beta patch!!!

i accept all collabs with other FIFA editor!!!

all the best for all community!!!

excuse me for big delay!!!!

Quote:
Damn, i just noticed the gameplay, Suddenly Barcelona is playing exatly like barcalona,

Before they were playing like Full Pressure and when they get the ball, they attack kinda football, and messi was barley involved.

Now they are playing those fu***** barca slow football, slowley passing at the back, and messi stars a run, pass to ineasta, ineasta pass to xavi and xavi to messi and goal.

Damn now its completely identical to barca play.

OMG.

So far on what i have noticed, it affects shooting, passing, dribbling, tackling. and may be stamina and fatigue (need to play manager mode with that to find out).

I am also begining to find a bit of propassing, may be i am delusional, but AI seems to do pro passing. lol

As for 360 Fight for possesion, it a bit more different then PC fight for possesion, when fighting for the bal, it also depends on ur postining and control. try it urself, its difficult to explain.

This is Beta Version after all, if most of the personality and passing obtained or may be AI improvemnt too, then this is gonno be A BOMB, the best patch ever made.
Old 18-10-2010, 06:32:PM   #62
victorelessar
Reserve Team

victorelessar is on a distinguished road
im gona test and check if tehres any differece. post again later to tell my review about it

just one question, which is not about gameplay, but bringing something from console do pc also:

the body models from consoles, are much better than pc. have more kinds and it doesnt look so weird. anyone know if is it possible to bring the models from console to pc?
Old 18-10-2010, 06:37:PM   #63
SuperMAG
Youth Team

SuperMAG is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by regularcat View Post
using the disc i havent experienced a crash, not in kick off or manager mode.

because to me honestly not being a clone of console 11 has changed my perspective of this game.

i guess i happen to be one of the fortunate ones who gets to play both pc & console.

w/ them putting a supposed 2 years into this pc game (i think thats bs)
we should have been up to par w/ console.

we have been loyal forever but still get shafted in the end.
im just tired of the pc version always being a recycled version of another platform.

& no modding from me this year because i caught a lot of s**t from members
here last year.

lots of members are really selfish & never like to give back, just take.
ive decided to not make any mods for 11 this year after i made close to 30 last year.

i made a statement last year saying that until more members of the community decide to put in work & give something back or at least show some respect to the modders here, im out of the editing game publically.

even if that means i have some extraordinary gameplay for myself.

if you are not sure of what i am talking about, head to the fifa 10 forum & look for he world cup mode thread & start reading, you will catch my drift quite quickly.

only editing ill be doing is personal & helping darkvajo w/ his patches, whether is db or graphic work.

Alright lol calm down, i am not really saying that you have to make a mode etc, i was trying to find out the reason why not.

Guess some people around here were bad with, i donno what could i say to change your mind. (Not forcing anything on u )

Though i am still hopefull you might do some good moding. alot of people around the world have only pc's, there will be alot of people who will appreciate your work or even help you if they can, and there will be alot of people who critisise for whatever stupid reason they have.

-----------------

Anyway, Back to the topic.

I am still feeling all those stuff i felt.

The AI seems different, was beaten twice by chelsea tonight and was beaten again by Barca (messi was involved alot, which never happens btw).

I still feel alot has changed in shooting accuracy and type of shots, and also about tackling.

The 360 Fight for possesion is different, Though i like the old fight for possesion, cuz now marcelo is winning possesion against messi, cammon, althrough he cant against anelka.

Barca play exatly like barca against me, while chelsea play like chelsea.

I really like the slow pace, you can have time to dribble etc. not like full 90min pressure game.

There are no coviencidence.

There are alot of improvements done to gameplay with this patch, some of them are visilbe and some of them are not.

There is no need for me to remove the patch cuz the game got better, not worse.

I hope Fidel can do more with the patch and add more stuff that are very visible.

Thanks.
SuperMAG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-10-2010, 07:29:PM   #64
goke313
Youth Team

goke313 is on a distinguished road
will wait for more feedback so far there's only 2 people saying it's working
goke313 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-10-2010, 07:37:PM   #65
Fidel Gameplay
Senior Squad

thanks bro!!!!

Quote:
So far what i have noticed.

1- Fight for possesion, it very visible, nice feature btw.

2- I did notice a bit from personality, i mean the shooting, the tackling, escaping from your defender, i noticed that attackers have very low accuracy in tackling, means that if he tackles, he might not get the ball or bad tackle foul, same for shooting, when i entered arina mode, i noticed it imediatly, albiol shooting before was bad, but not it like worse then bad. Its almost same for attacker, Dimaria dribbling now is effecitive if you have a weak defender. Those are stuff so far i noticed about personlity. I think there are more stuff that i have yet to notice like stamina and fatigue, i will notice them if i play manager mode.

3- Change of Pace, its very obevious, i mean it way slow, and you dont really have the 90 minutes pressure thing, which is very nice addition btw.

4- AI, well, hard to say, i need to play manager mode with it to find if it changed or not, cuz exibition matches are not really the real thing.

Those are the stuff i noticed so far, more playing needed thought.

I am just wondering, did u copy the code from PS3 files or you just enabled some codes that are already in that file but were disabled.

AMAZING WORK, UNBELEAVBLE, SOMEHOW, i hope u make this fifa 11 pc reach the ps3 level, if only with gameplay.

Thanks Alot

Tags
doctor+, fifa11 gameplay, gameplay, hybrid