Soccer Gaming Forums
Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Rules User CP Tools Home

Go Back   Soccer Gaming Forums | FIFA Forums, FIFA Mods, Futball > FIFA Series > Older FIFA Titles Forum > FIFA 09 Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 22 votes, 4.55 average. Display Modes
Old 27-01-2009, 03:45:PM   #27
MsVia
Club Supporter

MsVia is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kob Master View Post
Nice tut, but I have to admit that this is a whole lot of work and really a pain in the arse.

This means you have FIFA doubled on your hard drive!!!
One you don't play only to edit via virtual PC/Program/System with Creation Master 09 and one FIFA you have on your Vista 64 bit where you paste the edited files/dbs from the virtual PC...

GUYS, WE NEED TO PERSUADE RINALDO TO RELEASE A 64-BIT VERISON OF CREATION MASTER!!! I CAN'T STAND THIS ANY LONGER...
Yes you can say that this is a lot of work, but still, i think its better to do something, than complaining about CM09 64bit compatibile.
Yes i agree, it should be 64bit version of CM09, but Rinaldo is a human, he own free will and nobody can demand from him anything.
MsVia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-01-2009, 05:23:PM   #28
Kob Master
Reserve Team

Kob Master is an unknown quantity at this point
I think I'll wait at least two weeks.

Then I'll install an extra XP system on my god damn 64-bit Vista
Kob Master is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-06-2009, 06:39:AM   #29
fungus303
Reserve Team

fungus303 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kob Master View Post
Nice tut, but I have to admit that this is a whole lot of work and really a pain in the arse.

This means you have FIFA doubled on your hard drive!!!
One you don't play only to edit via virtual PC/Program/System with Creation Master 09 and one FIFA you have on your Vista 64 bit where you paste the edited files/dbs from the virtual PC...

GUYS, WE NEED TO PERSUADE RINALDO TO RELEASE A 64-BIT VERISON OF CREATION MASTER!!! I CAN'T STAND THIS ANY LONGER...

totally agree
fungus303 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-06-2009, 09:56:AM   #31
fungus303
Reserve Team

fungus303 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Outsider 87 View Post
Please try this patch and what I have written in the second post, thanks:
http://www.soccergaming.tv/showthread.php?t=159547

In this way Krystian will understand if the program works with 64bit for the future
I will try it.....
fungus303 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-07-2009, 10:05:AM   #32
codenamecorey
Youth Team

codenamecorey is on a distinguished road
Hello, Reinaldo. 1st of all, thnks for your fantastic software, CM09. it lighten-up my gaming life (which is only recereation for me).

usually i use CM09 for editings like Shoes, Faces & editing something (like long sleeve).

but now, i have a problem. my problem is when i run the game (at loading screen to the match), IT CRASHED. it happened after i imported some faces (but i think it happens on random face import). and i import manually.

like i said, i use CM09 for some functions only. but i have imported about 150 new shoes.
and about 50 new faces imported manually both. first time crash was, after importing Alex (Chelsea) face, maybe. that time i thought it because of some patches. (like unlocking hidden players, real madrid 03 patch). so i uninstalled everything and did clean installed again.
this time, all faces i import manually. but unfortunately, after importing Song, Bendtner, Carlos Vela faces, the game crashed. but it only crashed when i go to Edit Player menu in game or playing with Arsenal in Play Now Mode (crashed while loading). but when i see the player in CM09 mode, it seemed everything's ok. can even see player's 3D model.

man, i don't know what happen & i don't know how to solve. FIFA has been my favourite games for many years. n even more, this year, becoz of ur CM09 tool, i am even more addicted to the game. I AM LOVING IT!!. But now, i have to reset to all default and i have to all editing all over again.

Sorry for my long words. i hope u understand my problem and u have solution for this.
If i play FIFA09, i have to use ur CM09.
Now my gaming life is very dark without FIFA09 & ur CM09
codenamecorey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2009, 06:02:PM   #33
Gersal
Club Supporter

Gersal is on a distinguished road
I have installed Windows 7 RC X64. When installing Virtual Windows XP mode it installs with the SP3 thus does not work the CM09 to me. With Windows 7 like according to the tutorial?
Gersal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2009, 06:57:PM   #34
amifla
Reserve Team

amifla is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gersal View Post
I have installed Windows 7 RC X64. When installing Virtual Windows XP mode it installs with the SP3 thus does not work the CM09 to me. With Windows 7 like according to the tutorial?
Only work with XP SP2. I hope this Help.
Cheers.
amifla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 01:02:PM   #35
Heskey
Club Supporter

Heskey is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gersal View Post
Maybe you can uninstall SP3 or just install SP2 when it's possible. I'll try that.
Old 07-08-2009, 06:08:PM   #36
regularcat
Manager

regularcat is a jewel in the roughregularcat is a jewel in the roughregularcat is a jewel in the rough
just use xp pro w/ sp2.
instead of xp w/ sp3
regularcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 11:03:PM   #37
jmanu86
Club Supporter

jmanu86 is on a distinguished road
Help!

Hey I have problem. CM doesnt run on my pc. I had the same problem before but It was becasue I had SP3. But Now I have a new pc with SP2 (i reinstalled sp2) but still does not run a message pops up when I try to use it; 'cause it allows me to install it on my pc. What could be the problem? please answer!
jmanu86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2009, 03:29:AM   #38
regularcat
Manager

regularcat is a jewel in the roughregularcat is a jewel in the roughregularcat is a jewel in the rough
get the required net frameworks & directx 9.0c

i think its frameworks 2.0 & 3.5 but dont quote me.
regularcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2009, 12:26:PM   #39
Cristi_Romania
Fan Favourite

Cristi_Romania is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Cristi_Romania Send a message via MSN to Cristi_Romania Send a message via Yahoo to Cristi_Romania Send a message via Skype™ to Cristi_Romania
Quote:
Originally Posted by regularcat View Post
get the required net frameworks & directx 9.0c

i think its frameworks 2.0 & 3.5 but dont quote me.
+1 i put this and work too
Cristi_Romania is offline   Reply With Quote