Soccer Gaming Forums
Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Rules User CP Tools Home

Go Back   Soccer Gaming Forums | FIFA Forums, FIFA Mods, Futball > FIFA Series > Older FIFA Titles Forum > FIFA 09 Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 16 votes, 4.56 average. Display Modes
Old 05-11-2008, 05:58:PM   #27
Rinaldo
Senior Squad

Rinaldo is just really niceRinaldo is just really niceRinaldo is just really niceRinaldo is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by myx View Post
Yeh, but 100 teams per country is not fair for big countries
I agree, and there is no need to make the id self explaining. We just nedd to have it.
Old 05-11-2008, 06:00:PM   #28
Rinaldo
Senior Squad

Rinaldo is just really niceRinaldo is just really niceRinaldo is just really niceRinaldo is just really nice
Quote:
thanks Rinaldo for expanation.

But how people could JUST install the patches ?
Patches will be released in .cmp format and imported with CM. Future versions of CM will have the option to enable patch loading in CMS compatibility mode.
Old 05-11-2008, 06:02:PM   #29
Rinaldo
Senior Squad

Quote:
Originally Posted by nutunited View Post
I think the basic idea is one of standardization. The problem with the patches in the past is that if I say, made a CMP patch for a league that wasn't originally in FIFA, I'd make up the ID's for those teams myself - which might be the same as the ID's someone else used in a different patch for a different league. Then those two patches are incompatible with each other.

So the idea (As I understand it) is that you'll install the CMS standard patch using Creation Master (or will it come as part of the CM download and be installed automatically?) and it will essentially 'prepare' the database by adding ID's for all the leagues, teams, nations, stadiums etc. that are not currently in the game, these ID's will then become the standard for that league/team (etc.). So any patches created with a version of CM with the CMS installed will be compatible for anyone else also using the CMS...

Have I understood correctly Rinaldo?

An awesome idea if you ask me
You got it.
Old 05-11-2008, 06:18:PM   #30
ATE87
Youth Team

ATE87 is on a distinguished road
hi rinaldo the country standardization is not very good
we can use the original national teams ids from World Cup 2006 where about 150 national team was present with EA's ids I can post here the fifa.db of WC06 which contain the EA's id for national teams
ATE87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2008, 06:21:PM   #31
Rinaldo
Senior Squad

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATE87 View Post
hi rinaldo the country standardization is not very good
we can use the original national teams ids from World Cup 2006 where about 150 national team was present with EA's ids I can post here the fifa.db of WC06 which contain the EA's id for national teams
It makes sense! I can send you an Excel file to fill. PM me.
Old 05-11-2008, 06:25:PM   #32
Rinaldo
Senior Squad

Here it is another part: league ids
Attached Files
File Type: pdf CMS_Leagues.pdf (40.4 KB, 405 views)
Old 05-11-2008, 06:28:PM   #33
ATE87
Youth Team

ATE87 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rinaldo View Post
It makes sense! I can send you an Excel file to fill. PM me.
sure mate send me the file in a PM
ATE87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2008, 08:16:PM   #34
myx
Senior Squad

myx will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to myx Send a message via Skype™ to myx
Mate Rinaldo!

Your done awesome job with those ID's . But i wanna ask: If i add Lithuanian 2 lyga (zone one) and Lithuanian 2 Lyga (zone two), what ID's i should use then?
Old 05-11-2008, 08:46:PM   #35
Rinaldo
Senior Squad

Quote:
Mate Rinaldo!

Your done awesome job with those ID's . But i wanna ask: If i add Lithuanian 2 lyga (zone one) and Lithuanian 2 Lyga (zone two), what ID's i should use then?

I added only the leagues I was able to find in this site http://it.soccerway.com/ but we can add more, just make your proposal.
Old 05-11-2008, 11:56:PM   #36
bohemio
Youth Team

bohemio is on a distinguished road
its a awesome idea... but its a hard job. I feel that this project could it be posible if all fifa games fans around the world work together
bohemio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2008, 01:01:AM   #37
RobbieD_PL
Unreliable deceiver

RobbieD_PL has much to be proud ofRobbieD_PL has much to be proud ofRobbieD_PL has much to be proud ofRobbieD_PL has much to be proud ofRobbieD_PL has much to be proud ofRobbieD_PL has much to be proud ofRobbieD_PL has much to be proud ofRobbieD_PL has much to be proud ofRobbieD_PL has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to RobbieD_PL Send a message via Skype™ to RobbieD_PL
Rinaldo,

I see that your National Team ids are a bit over the place. Estonia is meant to be in ID 1332, and to be honest nationality ID 15, s they fit alphabetically before the Faeroe Islands. Check the lng.db and you'll that for the team string from ID 1332 is Estonia. Montenegro should be swapped to have ID 208 instead.

I think that what would be best is to stick with one form of ID's; That would be the one from FIFA 2002. It has every national team execpt for Serbia, Montenegro (both of whom were then yugoslavia = 1368) and Timor Leste. If you'd like I can not only do the WC list, but also the 2002 list which has all 202 countries. Send me by PM or email the .xls and I'll fill it for you. I guess I really need to do this for my RTWC Patch as well so any advanced assistance I can get from CM will really help me and everyone else.

PS: The Netherlands ID is one of 105035 or 1339. The ID 111648 is a Fake one.

Last edited by RobbieD_PL; 06-11-2008 at 01:42:AM.
RobbieD_PL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2008, 03:47:PM   #38
Rinaldo
Senior Squad

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobbieD_PL View Post
Rinaldo,

I see that your National Team ids are a bit over the place. Estonia is meant to be in ID 1332, and to be honest nationality ID 15, s they fit alphabetically before the Faeroe Islands. Check the lng.db and you'll that for the team string from ID 1332 is Estonia. Montenegro should be swapped to have ID 208 instead.

I think that what would be best is to stick with one form of ID's; That would be the one from FIFA 2002. It has every national team execpt for Serbia, Montenegro (both of whom were then yugoslavia = 1368) and Timor Leste. If you'd like I can not only do the WC list, but also the 2002 list which has all 202 countries. Send me by PM or email the .xls and I'll fill it for you. I guess I really need to do this for my RTWC Patch as well so any advanced assistance I can get from CM will really help me and everyone else.

PS: The Netherlands ID is one of 105035 or 1339. The ID 111648 is a Fake one.
I have attached the Excel file of the Countries, ATE87 is also updating it using WC06 ids. If you want to write down your own solution we can compare them together and choose the better.
Attached Files
File Type: zip CMS_COUNTRY.zip (13.2 KB, 147 views)
Old 06-11-2008, 04:17:PM   #39
myx
Senior Squad

myx will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to myx Send a message via Skype™ to myx
how are stuff going ex for other things mate ? could i help you somehow?