Soccer Gaming Forums
Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Rules User CP Tools Home

Go Back   Soccer Gaming Forums | FIFA Forums, FIFA Mods, Futball > Off Topic Forums > SG Players Lounge

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 159 votes, 3.57 average. Display Modes
Old 18-04-2007, 02:18:AM   #27
bjmenge
The Man From Ohio

bjmenge is a splendid one to beholdbjmenge is a splendid one to beholdbjmenge is a splendid one to beholdbjmenge is a splendid one to beholdbjmenge is a splendid one to beholdbjmenge is a splendid one to beholdbjmenge is a splendid one to beholdbjmenge is a splendid one to behold
"Please stop, you demon. You're a demon."

"STOP PUTTING ORANGE SODA IN OUR MOUTHS!!!"

Last edited by bjmenge; 18-04-2007 at 02:26:AM.
bjmenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-04-2007, 12:01:PM   #28
jstyants
Senior Squad

jstyants is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to jstyants
Well i got expelled for college for doing this
I did not film this .. all I did was edit the ending and music ... can you explain why got chucked out for it?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7rAo_j0w7EM
Old 18-04-2007, 04:18:PM   #29
The Don't
Starting XI

The Don't is a glorious beacon of lightThe Don't is a glorious beacon of lightThe Don't is a glorious beacon of lightThe Don't is a glorious beacon of lightThe Don't is a glorious beacon of lightThe Don't is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by jstyants View Post
Well i got expelled for college for doing this
I did not film this .. all I did was edit the ending and music ... can you explain why got chucked out for it?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7rAo_j0w7EM
You made a spelling mistake.
The Don't is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-04-2007, 04:23:PM   #30
Zlatan
Fan Favourite

Zlatan has much to be proud ofZlatan has much to be proud ofZlatan has much to be proud ofZlatan has much to be proud ofZlatan has much to be proud ofZlatan has much to be proud ofZlatan has much to be proud ofZlatan has much to be proud ofZlatan has much to be proud ofZlatan has much to be proud of
Monty Python

YouTube used to have the full legendary episode from Fawlty Towers with The Germans. It seems to be removed now though.

"Mijn hart is rood zwart rood met drie witte kruisjes in het midden"
Zlatan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-04-2007, 04:50:PM   #31
peebo
Club Supporter

peebo is on a distinguished road
DUI Stop

A friend sent me this clip to me a few days ago. I got a nice laugh from it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iqd1Re_Ply8
Faith is our light in this life. By it we possess the truth without seeing it; we touch what we cannot feel, and see what is not evident to the senses. By it we view the world as though it did not exist. It is the key of the treasure house, the key of the abyss of the science of God. It is faith that teaches us the hollowness of created things; By it God reveals and manifests Himself in all things. By faith the veil is torn aside to reveal the eternal truth.
Jean Pierre De Caussade
peebo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-04-2007, 03:10:AM   #32
bjmenge
The Man From Ohio

bjmenge is a splendid one to beholdbjmenge is a splendid one to beholdbjmenge is a splendid one to beholdbjmenge is a splendid one to beholdbjmenge is a splendid one to beholdbjmenge is a splendid one to beholdbjmenge is a splendid one to beholdbjmenge is a splendid one to behold
That Monty Python was great. Never seen it before.
Old 19-04-2007, 03:25:AM   #33
zlojack
Starting XI

zlojack is nearly as awesome as Pelezlojack is nearly as awesome as Pelezlojack is nearly as awesome as Pelezlojack is nearly as awesome as Pelezlojack is nearly as awesome as Pelezlojack is nearly as awesome as Pelezlojack is nearly as awesome as Pelezlojack is nearly as awesome as Pelezlojack is nearly as awesome as Pelezlojack is nearly as awesome as Pelezlojack is nearly as awesome as Pele
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zrzMhU_4m-g

While we're on Python...this is one of my favourite scenes...
Old 19-04-2007, 03:38:AM   #34
bjmenge
The Man From Ohio

The greatest beer commercial ever? I think so.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KvtPuWtmNPM

Old 19-04-2007, 03:47:AM   #35
zlojack
Starting XI

zlojack is nearly as awesome as Pelezlojack is nearly as awesome as Pelezlojack is nearly as awesome as Pelezlojack is nearly as awesome as Pelezlojack is nearly as awesome as Pelezlojack is nearly as awesome as Pelezlojack is nearly as awesome as Pelezlojack is nearly as awesome as Pelezlojack is nearly as awesome as Pelezlojack is nearly as awesome as Pelezlojack is nearly as awesome as Pele
Quote:
Originally Posted by bjmenge View Post
The greatest beer commercial ever? I think so.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KvtPuWtmNPM

Officially.
Old 19-04-2007, 03:55:AM   #36
$teauA
Superstar

$teauA has a brilliant future$teauA has a brilliant future$teauA has a brilliant future$teauA has a brilliant future$teauA has a brilliant future$teauA has a brilliant future$teauA has a brilliant future$teauA has a brilliant future$teauA has a brilliant future$teauA has a brilliant future$teauA has a brilliant future
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-cCR3xKoDMk

will ferrell, the landlord

$teauA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-04-2007, 01:06:PM   #37
night
Starting XI

night is a splendid one to beholdnight is a splendid one to beholdnight is a splendid one to beholdnight is a splendid one to beholdnight is a splendid one to beholdnight is a splendid one to beholdnight is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by zlojack View Post
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zrzMhU_4m-g

While we're on Python...this is one of my favourite scenes...
I don't know why, but for some reason I didn't find Holy Grail as funny as many people did.
night is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-04-2007, 01:11:PM   #38
Ubik Valis
Croatian Viking

Ubik Valis has a reputation beyond reputeUbik Valis has a reputation beyond reputeUbik Valis has a reputation beyond reputeUbik Valis has a reputation beyond reputeUbik Valis has a reputation beyond reputeUbik Valis has a reputation beyond reputeUbik Valis has a reputation beyond reputeUbik Valis has a reputation beyond reputeUbik Valis has a reputation beyond reputeUbik Valis has a reputation beyond reputeUbik Valis has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by night View Post
I don't know why, but for some reason I didn't find Holy Grail as funny as many people did.

INFIDEL!!!! BURN HIM!!!!!!!
Old 19-04-2007, 06:24:PM   #39
$teauA
Superstar

$teauA has a brilliant future$teauA has a brilliant future$teauA has a brilliant future$teauA has a brilliant future$teauA has a brilliant future$teauA has a brilliant future$teauA has a brilliant future$teauA has a brilliant future$teauA has a brilliant future$teauA has a brilliant future$teauA has a brilliant future
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KAVIGWqNGhM

haha

$teauA is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
calm down theodorakis, i want little jabo babies, jabo come jabo duz-it, jabo do bollywood, jabo does jabo cover, jabo drinks jager, jabol covers, jabol covers oj simpson, no more jabo, oj simpson, play it again jabo, play us a song jabo, toby keith