Soccer Gaming Forums
Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Rules User CP Tools Home

Go Back   Soccer Gaming Forums | FIFA Forums, FIFA Mods, Futball > FIFA Series > Older FIFA Titles Forum > FIFA 07 Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 24-03-2007, 10:36:AM   #27
Zefilio
Red Card - Racist/Insulting Members [Life]

Zefilio is on a distinguished road
[QUOTE=elhelmiey;2298787]1. i think the best way is to build a brand new site for CEP where all patches (from all over the world) will be uploaded there.

And why CEP? What about the editors that don't want to be associated with that horror? Think again.

There was a huge idea about making an online database a bit like a wikipedia that could generate fifa.db file updated every day, it was a great idea and a huge project but it was abandonned somewhere along the way because people were already criticizing before the first line of code was even written Think again.
Zefilio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-03-2007, 03:26:AM   #28
mrliioadin
Senior Squad

mrliioadin is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to mrliioadin
I certainly would like to distance myself from CEP... great concept, kudos for the work, but no dice with me. I've had too many issues with it.
mrliioadin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2007, 01:33:PM   #29
Sundsvall
The Super-Swede

Sundsvall is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tizmo View Post
One thing that just came into my mind is to assign a specific league to each kitmaker. That way, we could get more kits and not have many already-done kits.
well, i make the swedish kits....usually anyway..
Sundsvall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2007, 02:02:PM   #30
Tizmo
Senior Squad

Tizmo is on a distinguished road
Perfect.
Old 05-04-2007, 10:50:AM   #31
Javyol
Reserve Team

Javyol will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to Javyol
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sundsvall2005 View Post
well, i make the swedish kits....usually anyway..
You forgot one point. With perfection
Javyol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2007, 12:03:PM   #32
Sundsvall
The Super-Swede

Sundsvall is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Javyol View Post
You forgot one point. With perfection
Sundsvall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-05-2007, 03:43:PM   #33
mrliioadin
Senior Squad

I forget if we mentioned this before or not but we really need an FAQ section here. How many posts have we read that said, "how do you make kits?" why does the CEP crash when I edit it." ... "Why aren't my stadiums filled when I play important matches?"

We should make a sticky with FAQ's on it and users can add their questions there. Make it a forum rule or guideline that you need to check the FAQ section before posting a new question.

Then if I see a repetitive question anywhere I can pop into the FAQ thread and suggest we add it. Shouldn't be too tough to maintain either.
Old 27-05-2007, 04:12:PM   #34
SpikySuper
Club Supporter

SpikySuper is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to SpikySuper
1. Make a 'superpatch'
2. someone who make a site, like PES with the 'pesfaces'; So a site with al the face's that are made for Fifa (http://pesfaces.co.uk/news.php)
3. The same as idea 2 but with kits like 'Wevolution' (http://www.wevolution.org/)
I think that would be great
SpikySuper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-05-2007, 09:09:PM   #35
SlowHand
Starting XI

SlowHand will become famous soon enoughSlowHand will become famous soon enough
Send a message via ICQ to SlowHand Send a message via MSN to SlowHand
i don't really get what you mean spike

liioadin, that'd be great, suggest some questions with answers

DO NOT LOOK FOR ME ON MSN UNLESS IS EXTREMELY NECESSARY. Thx
SlowHand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-05-2007, 12:27:PM   #36
Devil_Shadow
Club Supporter

Devil_Shadow is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrliioadin View Post
I forget if we mentioned this before or not but we really need an FAQ section here. How many posts have we read that said, "how do you make kits?" why does the CEP crash when I edit it." ... "Why aren't my stadiums filled when I play important matches?"

We should make a sticky with FAQ's on it and users can add their questions there. Make it a forum rule or guideline that you need to check the FAQ section before posting a new question.

Then if I see a repetitive question anywhere I can pop into the FAQ thread and suggest we add it. Shouldn't be too tough to maintain either.
that is a good point bro

Devil_Shadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-06-2007, 07:26:AM   #37
elhelmiey

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpikySuper View Post
1. Make a 'superpatch'
2. someone who make a site, like PES with the 'pesfaces'; So a site with al the face's that are made for Fifa (http://pesfaces.co.uk/news.php)
3. The same as idea 2 but with kits like 'Wevolution' (http://www.wevolution.org/)
I think that would be great
yes i agree that idea would be great! :mexican: which is also can be implemented in this forum which means all the patches should be more organized like in those sites instead of by the creator.. and of course the credits will be there..
Old 11-07-2007, 03:25:PM   #38
snoppf1
Senior Squad

snoppf1 can only hope to improve
Ok some great ideas here

here is the solution

we make an 'superpatch' called, world of fifa

it should, basiclly include everything made here, plus stuff from other forums

kits,balls,boots,adboards,stadiums,database,faces etc.........
around the world, difference is that

take for example, someone is making a portugesee bwin liga patch, now instead of simply releasing that, and requiring everyone who wants to use it to reinstall their game and just use that ONE patch. they should send it to us as an add on, and so.

so we have an patch with incorprates everything we need!!!

there are so many reasons to why this is the way we should patch i could go on all day

1. less crashing, so we dont have to fit everything around eachother
2. saves people time, i gave up making project classico beacuse it was taking up too much time to patch my own season plus make the patch project classico. with one big patch that runs with everything needed to run, there will be more time to find out other stuff about the game e.g. add more animations to the gameplay

3. This is the reason which makes all the people from th stupidly stubbord cep etc.. look stupid

MORE PEOPLE WILL USE YOUR FILES, simple logic

if you make a patch just for, say the german league. and it requires again for you to have a clean instalation of fifa, despite the fact you have patched your game and you dont want to ruin the stuff already one you game, or you just want say a few stadiums from that patch, why would you download it??

when if you could download an add on pack with wha you want and more that works 100%, even if you know nothing about patching you will download it

so what do you think, how can we sort this out
snoppf1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2007, 04:48:PM   #39
mrliioadin
Senior Squad

I think this is a great idea Klash... and I'll help you with it. I'de like to wait to release my nat teams again until I fix some issues with a fair chunk of teams. But it should be done in about a month. In the meantime we can start talkin to some other patch makers about getting their files added.

For my patches I'll come up with something to avoid changing attributes as heavily as I normally do.

Let me know send me a PM.