Soccer Gaming Forums
Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Rules User CP Tools Home

Go Back   Soccer Gaming Forums | FIFA Forums, FIFA Mods, Futball > FIFA Series > Older FIFA Titles Forum > FIFA 07 Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 21 votes, 4.81 average. Display Modes
Old 16-09-2006, 09:28:PM   #14
Punk Sk8r
Youth Team

Punk Sk8r is an unknown quantity at this point
yh i got a PS2 controller and when i toggle the right stick now tricks happen i have to press it lke 5 times to let a trick happen?
Punk Sk8r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-09-2006, 07:27:PM   #15
ronaldo9
Youth Team

ronaldo9 is on a distinguished road
the tricks are good, but i don't like the fact that u don't have total controll over it, they are so random wich is bad, amen we should be able to do tricks when we want like in real life when u play football , not like smashing the right stick till u lose the ball the nothing hapen
i don't mind losing the ball while am doing tricks if the timing its not right, but not the way it works now, ihope we will find a way how to perform them
ronaldo9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-09-2006, 12:57:AM   #16
Abson
Club Supporter

Abson is on a distinguished road
I thought I'd add a trick in here since I don't see it, but excuse me if we already know it, I'm just adding it incase some of us don't. When crossing the ball, double tap the cross button, the player will cross the ball along the ground, instead of in the air, just like in Winning Eleven, nice! And now I have some trick questions I haven't played FIFA in years, atleast since 2001 or so, but I'm wondering if anyone knows how to do a 1-2 pass? Also, is it possible for players to back heal the ball instead of just spinning around to pass it the player behind them? And one last trick question, I don't know what the move is called, I think just a "flick over", but basically if your back is facing the goals, and the ball comes to you and bounces knee height, is it possible to flick the ball over your head, and then either kick the ball while it's in the air, or chest it down to either kick it ahead, play on or pass the ball off? I haven't had any luck Other than this, I will just put in my 2 cents worth here. I think EA have completely outdone themselves this time, as someone else already mentioned, (I don't know if it was in this forum or EA's), but they have really nailed it. It's action packed, responsive and exciting. Can't WAIT for the full version to come out.
Abson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-09-2006, 01:52:PM   #17
Amoroso
Club Supporter

Amoroso is on a distinguished road
how to do the ronaldinho thing?i mean the flip flap
Amoroso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-09-2006, 02:00:PM   #18
ken_4_hk
Club Supporter

ken_4_hk is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amoroso
how to do the ronaldinho thing?i mean the flip flap
I can perform it by holding shift+forward and press left or right twice but i don't know how to do it with right stick of gamepad, Anyone know?
ken_4_hk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-09-2006, 07:59:PM   #19
O'neill
Reserve Team

O'neill is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by VladoMontenegro
Well let me contribute first

If u hold the pass button longer, player will not pass the ball to the nearest player, but the player that is further if there is any in that direction. Just like in PES, which is good.
I think that passing mode works better in this game than it does in PES actually.
That bit about '..Make pass to a player and hold R2 and L2 button before receiving the pass..' Isnt it the same as the cancel button which is 7 I think?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcdonry
And players like RONALDO, RONALDINHO, BECKHAM PLAYERS OF THAT SKILL WORK ALL OF THE TIME.
lol Beckham my arse. He is full of tricks eh?
Old 18-09-2006, 10:58:PM   #20
Harmsworth1
Senior Squad

Harmsworth1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Send a message via MSN to Harmsworth1
How can i substitute the "trick stick" in my keyboard?

Harmsworth1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-09-2006, 11:27:PM   #21
Harmsworth1
Senior Squad

kindly post a detailed description of how to place a niesse shot and try include other sooting tips please. I'm just a beginner and play on PC with keyboard.

Old 19-09-2006, 01:24:PM   #22
caseira
Youth Team

caseira is on a distinguished road
Not exactly a trick but a new feature. While watching the replay of a goal, pressing the "through ball" button goes to replay mode.
caseira is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-09-2006, 06:39:PM   #23
jantcuad
Youth Team

jantcuad is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Abson
I thought I'd add a trick in here since I don't see it, but excuse me if we already know it, I'm just adding it incase some of us don't. When crossing the ball, double tap the cross button, the player will cross the ball along the ground, instead of in the air, just like in Winning Eleven, nice! And now I have some trick questions I haven't played FIFA in years, atleast since 2001 or so, but I'm wondering if anyone knows how to do a 1-2 pass? Also, is it possible for players to back heal the ball instead of just spinning around to pass it the player behind them? And one last trick question, I don't know what the move is called, I think just a "flick over", but basically if your back is facing the goals, and the ball comes to you and bounces knee height, is it possible to flick the ball over your head, and then either kick the ball while it's in the air, or chest it down to either kick it ahead, play on or pass the ball off? I haven't had any luck Other than this, I will just put in my 2 cents worth here. I think EA have completely outdone themselves this time, as someone else already mentioned, (I don't know if it was in this forum or EA's), but they have really nailed it. It's action packed, responsive and exciting. Can't WAIT for the full version to come out.
L1 + Pass =1-2 pass
jantcuad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-09-2006, 07:11:PM   #24
Harmsworth1
Senior Squad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harmsworth1
kindly post a detailed description of how to place a niesse shot and try include other sooting tips please. I'm just a beginner and play on PC with keyboard.
Please!!!!!!

Old 19-09-2006, 08:32:PM   #25
jim_barca
Youth Team

jim_barca is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by jantcuad
L1 + Pass =1-2 pass
What does the L1 button do ingame ??

FC BARCELONA
Mes Que Un Club......
jim_barca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-09-2006, 09:20:PM   #26
VladoMontenegro
Youth Team

VladoMontenegro is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by O'neill
I think that passing mode works better in this game than it does in PES actually.
That bit about '..Make pass to a player and hold R2 and L2 button before receiving the pass..' Isnt it the same as the cancel button which is 7 I think?

lol Beckham my arse. He is full of tricks eh?
It doest seem to be exactly the same as in PES. But it is similar and its usefull. Especially the long press of the short pass button. Congrats to EA this time. Lol im trying out tips and tricks posted here so i cant concentrate on finding out new ones.

edit: tip: u can use L1 button while crossing the ball. And i think L1 + 2 times long pass button quickly gives low strong cross.

Vlado out