Soccer Gaming Forums
Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Rules User CP Tools Home

Go Back   Soccer Gaming Forums | FIFA Forums, FIFA Mods, Futball > Management Games > FIFA Manager Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 11 votes, 4.27 average. Display Modes
Old 08-11-2005, 10:36:PM   #14
Stotty
Fan Favourite

Stotty has much to be proud ofStotty has much to be proud ofStotty has much to be proud ofStotty has much to be proud ofStotty has much to be proud ofStotty has much to be proud ofStotty has much to be proud ofStotty has much to be proud ofStotty has much to be proud ofStotty has much to be proud of
I've noticed that the game is poor.

20LEGEND

Stotty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2005, 12:59:PM   #15
proxnet
Senior Squad

proxnet is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to proxnet Send a message via Yahoo to proxnet
@ se7en:For problems with the substitutions does it crash when u make subs in 3d mode?? if yes then how much RAM do you have?
otherwise try using text mode cuz when it crashes it indicates that your RAM is not capable of handling much memory while subbing which is why the game shuts before and **** happends to ur module

SIG BY ANTHONY
proxnet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2005, 01:12:PM   #16
theo
VII

theo is a splendid one to beholdtheo is a splendid one to beholdtheo is a splendid one to beholdtheo is a splendid one to beholdtheo is a splendid one to beholdtheo is a splendid one to beholdtheo is a splendid one to beholdtheo is a splendid one to behold
It crashes in the 3D mode, and I've got 512MB of RAM.
Old 11-11-2005, 04:28:PM   #17
proxnet
Senior Squad

i guess try text-mode then there must be 2 much load on ur RAM because of excess memory. Trying closing all other progs. before playing the game.

SIG BY ANTHONY
Old 13-11-2005, 06:33:PM   #18
champdave
SG Sheffield Authority

champdave is a splendid one to beholdchampdave is a splendid one to beholdchampdave is a splendid one to beholdchampdave is a splendid one to beholdchampdave is a splendid one to beholdchampdave is a splendid one to beholdchampdave is a splendid one to beholdchampdave is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to champdave
Quote:
Originally Posted by proxnet
i guess try text-mode then there must be 2 much load on ur RAM because of excess memory
That makes no sense at all. Plus, if you don't have enough, Windows will page to the Hard Drive, so there'll be a slowdown in performance (bandwidth to the hard drive is far slower than to RAM) but no problems.

The CL bug is still there - I played 2 matches at the same time, CL 3rd round qualifier and a premiership match. Why can't EA get rid of it, its been there since TCM2003
champdave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-11-2005, 06:53:PM   #19
theo
VII

theo is a splendid one to beholdtheo is a splendid one to beholdtheo is a splendid one to beholdtheo is a splendid one to beholdtheo is a splendid one to beholdtheo is a splendid one to beholdtheo is a splendid one to beholdtheo is a splendid one to behold
The worst thing is at the end of the season, when you must play the Coppa Italia final and all of your starting players are on international duty, at the World Cup. Now that sucks!
Old 17-11-2005, 08:50:AM   #20
proxnet
Senior Squad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Se7eN
Sometimes the game exits when I try to make a sub. For example, yesterday it crashed when I tried to make the first substitution of the match, but today it happened when I wanted to make the third. I hate it when it happens, I was leading Bayern Munchen by 3 goals this time .
this might help

http://forum.easports.co.uk/viewtopic.php?t=3141

SIG BY ANTHONY
Old 17-11-2005, 12:05:PM   #21
theo
VII

Thanks but it looks like it's fixed now, made all 3 substitutions for a couple of times and nothing happened. But if I get it again, I'll send them the DxDiag log and the save game as they said in that thread.
Old 30-11-2005, 04:38:PM   #22
proxnet
Senior Squad

jus gotta a new prob. Recently there was a prob with the power supply unit of my pc i got it fixed and now my pc's fine. I also added some more RAM(single module) and the problem is that whenever i start FMA 06 and then when i press make offer the game hangs and a Blue screen comes in with some errors and then the pc restarts after a second or so. I've tried re-installing the game but the problem still persists. any help??
Help is appreciated

(i've heard that those blue screens are called RAM error screens [i think] )

imp. Specs:
2.8 GHz
512 333Mhz (single stick)

SIG BY ANTHONY
Old 30-11-2005, 04:40:PM   #23
theo
VII

That's strange. It might be a conflict between the game and the fact that some parts of your PC's hardware have changed, it's hard to believe 'though. Try uninstalling the game, deleting anything related to it from the registry (search for FIFA Manager and delete any of the value keys), then reinstall it. Hope it works.
Old 07-12-2005, 11:18:PM   #24
champdave
SG Sheffield Authority

champdave is a splendid one to beholdchampdave is a splendid one to beholdchampdave is a splendid one to beholdchampdave is a splendid one to beholdchampdave is a splendid one to beholdchampdave is a splendid one to beholdchampdave is a splendid one to beholdchampdave is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to champdave
That won't really help a RAM problem though . . . best thing to do is either a fresh install of windows or use MemTest86 (google) to check there's no faults on the RAM module.
champdave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2005, 09:21:AM   #25
Stefano Fiore
Club Supporter

Stefano Fiore is on a distinguished road
during the 3D game, is there anyway to exit the match halfway? i mean getting the final result instead of watching the whole game till the end. in tcm05, pressing the space bar and clicking yes can end the 3D match.

thanks!
Stefano Fiore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-12-2005, 08:35:AM   #26
Stefano Fiore
Club Supporter

Stefano Fiore is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stefano Fiore
in tcm05, pressing the space bar and clicking yes can end the 3D match.

thanks!
i'm sorry, in tcm05 clicking esc can end the 3D match, not spcae bar.

anyway, after executing the 1st patch in 06, we can now view the 3D match in full screen with the space bar. F8 for game speed.
Stefano Fiore is offline   Reply With Quote