Soccer Gaming Forums
Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Rules User CP Tools Home

Go Back   Soccer Gaming Forums | FIFA Forums, FIFA Mods, Futball > FIFA Series > Older FIFA Titles Forum > FIFA 06 Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 20 votes, 4.80 average. Display Modes
Old 23-06-2006, 09:46:PM   #92
lehmannisafool
Club Supporter

lehmannisafool is on a distinguished road
Lehmann Is A Fool

I WAS PLAYING FIFA SCOOER 2006 AGAINST MY FRIEND AND AT EXACTLY 89MINS AND 28SECS MY FRIEND SCORED A GOAL WITH WAYNE ROONEY. I WAS ARSENAL AND HE WAS MANCHESTER UNITED AND AT THE LAST MOMENT THIS IS WHY I WAS MAAAAAAAD. FIRST THE BALL HAD REBOUNDED OFF OF LEHMANN THEN MY FRIEND USED RUUD TO TAKE ANOTHER SHOT THEN I RECIEVED THE BALL WITH MY DEFENDER LAUREN THEN ON TURNING AROUND MY FRIEND RECEIVED THE BALL ONCE MORE AND SHOT A WEAK DIRECT SHOT AT LEHMANN. SUDDENLY THE RASCLAAT PUM PUM LEHMANN CAUGHT THE BALL BETWEEN HIS LEGS AND LOOKED IN THE OTHER DIRECTION AS IF HE DI NOT KNOW W HAT WAS GOING ON. THEN ROONEY SHOT IT AGAIN WHILE THE BALL WAS LYING BETWE EN LEHMANN'S FEET. I AM EXTREMELY PISSED BECAUS EOF THIS BOMBOCLAAT GAME GLITCH AND I AM GOING TO SUE EA SPORT'S RASCLAAT PUNANIS.
LOVE FRED
lehmannisafool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2006, 10:14:PM   #93
Putte11
Club Supporter

Putte11 is on a distinguished road
Hi! how do you juse the tactics`? some one said that if you pressed q and som numbers you change taktig? and i dont get it!
Old 10-07-2006, 10:58:AM   #94
daccorn
Club Supporter

daccorn is on a distinguished road
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by lehmannisafool
I WAS PLAYING FIFA SCOOER 2006 AGAINST MY FRIEND AND AT EXACTLY 89MINS AND 28SECS MY FRIEND SCORED A GOAL WITH WAYNE ROONEY. I WAS ARSENAL AND HE WAS MANCHESTER UNITED AND AT THE LAST MOMENT THIS IS WHY I WAS MAAAAAAAD. FIRST THE BALL HAD REBOUNDED OFF OF LEHMANN THEN MY FRIEND USED RUUD TO TAKE ANOTHER SHOT THEN I RECIEVED THE BALL WITH MY DEFENDER LAUREN THEN ON TURNING AROUND MY FRIEND RECEIVED THE BALL ONCE MORE AND SHOT A WEAK DIRECT SHOT AT LEHMANN. SUDDENLY THE RASCLAAT PUM PUM LEHMANN CAUGHT THE BALL BETWEEN HIS LEGS AND LOOKED IN THE OTHER DIRECTION AS IF HE DI NOT KNOW W HAT WAS GOING ON. THEN ROONEY SHOT IT AGAIN WHILE THE BALL WAS LYING BETWE EN LEHMANN'S FEET. I AM EXTREMELY PISSED BECAUS EOF THIS BOMBOCLAAT GAME GLITCH AND I AM GOING TO SUE EA SPORT'S RASCLAAT PUNANIS.
LOVE FRED

u should learn to contain your anger :s***: , by the look of things u even used a new nick to post this, u should never blame the keeper, dont forget you're the player
daccorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2006, 11:04:AM   #95
Sundsvall
The Super-Swede

Sundsvall is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by lehmannisafool
LOVE FRED
hahaha im sure you can sue ea if you're living in the states dont take it to seriously its just a game funny guy though
Sundsvall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-07-2006, 04:15:PM   #96
chaituind
Club Supporter

chaituind is on a distinguished road
Can Some One Plz Advice Me On How To Chip The Ball Over The Goalie In A 1-1 Situation , I Am Using A Pc Version.
chaituind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-07-2006, 06:28:PM   #97
Batistuta
Youth Team

Batistuta is on a distinguished road
Try Q + D.
Batistuta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-07-2006, 07:10:PM   #98
d3v1l534n
Club Supporter

d3v1l534n is on a distinguished road
there seems to a decent faq written for fifa06 at gamefaqs.com..... the faq doesnt cover the advanced techniques, but it does a good job at giving the basic ideas to execute moves... if anybody's interested then its at http://db.gamefaqs.com/computer/doswin/file/fifa_06.txt

hope its ok to post links.....if not sorry
d3v1l534n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-07-2006, 11:27:PM   #99
xTamedKiller1x
Club Supporter

xTamedKiller1x is on a distinguished road
xTamedKiller1x is offline   Reply With Quote