Soccer Gaming Forums
Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Rules User CP Tools Home

Go Back   Soccer Gaming Forums | FIFA Forums, FIFA Mods, Futball > Off Topic Forums > SG Players Lounge

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 136 votes, 3.35 average. Display Modes
Old 01-07-2005, 11:09:PM   #27
Virgo

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhiLLer

WTF
Old 01-07-2005, 11:12:PM   #28
Voltaic Borusse
Fan Favourite

Voltaic Borusse has a spectacular aura aboutVoltaic Borusse has a spectacular aura aboutVoltaic Borusse has a spectacular aura about
I know, those look like something my mom would wear.

And the lava red and yellow Puma's are nice. I almost picked up a pair of green Saucony's today ... almost!
Voltaic Borusse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2005, 11:43:PM   #29
::shinji::
Min

::shinji:: has a brilliant future::shinji:: has a brilliant future::shinji:: has a brilliant future::shinji:: has a brilliant future::shinji:: has a brilliant future::shinji:: has a brilliant future::shinji:: has a brilliant future::shinji:: has a brilliant future::shinji:: has a brilliant future::shinji:: has a brilliant future::shinji:: has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Voltaic Borusse

And the lava red and yellow Puma's are nice.
hehe yeah, I just threw that pick up there as an example but they are pretty cool, aren't they..
Old 02-07-2005, 04:22:AM   #30
Callum

Old 02-07-2005, 06:01:AM   #31
fender
Fan Favourite

fender is a splendid one to beholdfender is a splendid one to beholdfender is a splendid one to beholdfender is a splendid one to beholdfender is a splendid one to beholdfender is a splendid one to beholdfender is a splendid one to behold
Puma sneakers.

I own 3 pairs.
Old 02-07-2005, 07:40:AM   #32
SnYper
Senior Squad

SnYper is on a distinguished road
Shinji, would you mind PM'ing me the usernames of people who sell authentic lacoste shirts on EBay? I was looking through it and it has some good deals, but it's hard to weed out the fakes from the reals stuff. I don't want to head to Holt Renfrew and shell out $90 bucks either.

As for my style, I dress pretty similar to the pics Shinji has posted, same kind of jacket, although I wear an Abercrombie one. Same kind of jeans, for shirts/sweaters I wear puma, polo, abercrombie, columbia, nike, and soccer jerseys as well.
Old 02-07-2005, 01:10:PM   #33
::shinji::
Min

::shinji:: has a brilliant future::shinji:: has a brilliant future::shinji:: has a brilliant future::shinji:: has a brilliant future::shinji:: has a brilliant future::shinji:: has a brilliant future::shinji:: has a brilliant future::shinji:: has a brilliant future::shinji:: has a brilliant future::shinji:: has a brilliant future::shinji:: has a brilliant future
PM sent..

Thinking about getting this Pablo Escobar t-shirt! :mexican:

EDIT: hehe, maybe this too!

Old 02-07-2005, 03:03:PM   #34
Yossarian
Fan Favourite

Yossarian has much to be proud ofYossarian has much to be proud ofYossarian has much to be proud ofYossarian has much to be proud ofYossarian has much to be proud ofYossarian has much to be proud ofYossarian has much to be proud ofYossarian has much to be proud ofYossarian has much to be proud ofYossarian has much to be proud of
No "Vote for Pedro" T-Shirt sightings..............me is disappointed
Old 02-07-2005, 03:06:PM   #35
Zlatan
Fan Favourite

Zlatan has much to be proud ofZlatan has much to be proud ofZlatan has much to be proud ofZlatan has much to be proud ofZlatan has much to be proud ofZlatan has much to be proud ofZlatan has much to be proud ofZlatan has much to be proud ofZlatan has much to be proud ofZlatan has much to be proud of
Got them about a month ago sweet

And this Barca kit with Ronaldinho on the back

"Mijn hart is rood zwart rood met drie witte kruisjes in het midden"

Last edited by Zlatan; 02-07-2005 at 03:12:PM.
Zlatan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2005, 06:27:PM   #36
Callum

Quote:
Originally Posted by ::shinji::
PM sent..
can you send it to me too? Cause i cant be asked to wait until my sister comes from england to bring me some like she says she would.
Old 03-07-2005, 01:31:PM   #37
INFESTA
Official

Location: Antiga, Mui Nobre, Sempre Leal e Invicta Cidade do Porto
INFESTA is just really niceINFESTA is just really niceINFESTA is just really niceINFESTA is just really niceINFESTA is just really nice
I wear my gf's jeans here and there. I just love how they're cut, with the low waist and all. Nobody can tell they were bought by a woman, so there.

I am a bit eclectic when it comes to clothes: I got a lot of sports apparel (mostly football and bball jerseys), a fair share of formal suits, casual wear, etc. But I guess if you look at Hugh Grant you'll see how I dress on most days.

Oh, and Voltaic Borusse gets extra points for the classic All-Star shoes.
INFESTA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2005, 02:42:PM   #38
RuiCosta_10
Starting XI

RuiCosta_10 is just really niceRuiCosta_10 is just really niceRuiCosta_10 is just really niceRuiCosta_10 is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by INFESTA
Oh, and Voltaic Borusse gets extra points for the classic All-Star shoes.
Everybody uses it now in Portugal, it's getting banal and annoying...
RuiCosta_10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2005, 04:58:PM   #39
Yossarian
Fan Favourite

Yossarian has much to be proud ofYossarian has much to be proud ofYossarian has much to be proud ofYossarian has much to be proud ofYossarian has much to be proud ofYossarian has much to be proud ofYossarian has much to be proud ofYossarian has much to be proud ofYossarian has much to be proud ofYossarian has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by INFESTA
I wear my gf's jeans here and there. I just love how they're cut, with the low waist and all. Nobody can tell they were bought by a woman, so there.

LOLzer....HOT DAMN!!! What's next, rouge, lipstick, pantyhose and capri pants? Can you please post a pic of yourself wearing these tightly cut, hip hugging, lowrise jeans bent over and leaning against a table/wall so I can pleasure myself with maximum skill, finesse and power?

Tags
fashion don't!!!, fashion fags, fashion guru, how do i look girl?, prom dresses, you look fab