Soccer Gaming Forums
Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Rules User CP Tools Home

Go Back   Soccer Gaming Forums | FIFA Forums, FIFA Mods, Futball > Management Games > Other Management Games > ManagerZone Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 13-03-2005, 10:10:PM   #27
Hopeunited
Starting XI

Hopeunited is a name known to allHopeunited is a name known to allHopeunited is a name known to allHopeunited is a name known to allHopeunited is a name known to allHopeunited is a name known to all
Send a message via MSN to Hopeunited
New season, Rony got killed 1-6 hahahaha.

Quote:
Another one of Yossarian's perverted moments:

Massimo's sister? What an absolute MILF, man. She reminds me of my 3rd grade teacher Mrs Malone, who I always wanted to make moan and groan with my whalebone.....even when she came down with cancer in the 6th grade....hmm.
Hopeunited is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-03-2005, 01:03:AM   #28
rony31
Superstar

rony31 has a brilliant futurerony31 has a brilliant futurerony31 has a brilliant futurerony31 has a brilliant futurerony31 has a brilliant futurerony31 has a brilliant futurerony31 has a brilliant futurerony31 has a brilliant futurerony31 has a brilliant futurerony31 has a brilliant futurerony31 has a brilliant future
rony31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-03-2005, 08:51:AM   #29
Mutt
Yahoo Pool King

Mutt is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Mutt Send a message via MSN to Mutt Send a message via Yahoo to Mutt
i lost 2-1 aswel.....

fuck this game shts me.
Old 16-03-2005, 10:17:AM   #30
VprArs06
Reserve Team

VprArs06 has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Send a message via AIM to VprArs06
1-0 win over last seasons runners-up Charm City. Decent start

Valle Vista AFC, Major League Soccer [Managerzone]
VprArs06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2005, 03:03:PM   #31
Leyther
Youth Team

Leyther is on a distinguished road
Won 4-0 against the second from bottom side, which means I've played five, won three, and lost two. Starting to pull away from the relegation places a bit. The target is 15 points to stay up.
Leyther is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2005, 03:47:AM   #32
Mutt
Yahoo Pool King

Mutt is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Mutt Send a message via MSN to Mutt Send a message via Yahoo to Mutt
top side lost, i won.... now im equal top on points with a gd of 37 lol

div 1 here i come.
Old 11-04-2005, 05:11:AM   #33
rony31
Superstar

rony31 has a brilliant futurerony31 has a brilliant futurerony31 has a brilliant futurerony31 has a brilliant futurerony31 has a brilliant futurerony31 has a brilliant futurerony31 has a brilliant futurerony31 has a brilliant futurerony31 has a brilliant futurerony31 has a brilliant futurerony31 has a brilliant future
I'm going back to division 2 unless a miracle happens
rony31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-04-2005, 01:51:AM   #34
Hopeunited
Starting XI

Hopeunited is a name known to allHopeunited is a name known to allHopeunited is a name known to allHopeunited is a name known to allHopeunited is a name known to allHopeunited is a name known to all
Send a message via MSN to Hopeunited
Yep, Rony's team sucks.

Quote:
Another one of Yossarian's perverted moments:

Massimo's sister? What an absolute MILF, man. She reminds me of my 3rd grade teacher Mrs Malone, who I always wanted to make moan and groan with my whalebone.....even when she came down with cancer in the 6th grade....hmm.
Hopeunited is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-04-2005, 10:12:PM   #35
Leyther
Youth Team

Lost 2-1. A draw would've been nice. Though a win in the next game is really important.
Old 08-05-2005, 12:10:PM   #36
chris boston
Senior Squad

chris boston will become famous soon enough
I have no idea how my (old) team are doing... apparently they went bankrupt last Sunday :boohoo:

So I don't have a team and I won't be paying to get a new one. It's been fun guys, well except the last few seasons when I hardly logged on, especially this season, not for months Maybe if things improve I'll register again in a few seasons and start up a "youth academy". Or get some awesome coaches and train a national team player when I can afford to.

Is there no way to get the players released btw? Maybe I'll email support if so... don't want the players to disappear, not good for the English game to lose them. I had some 9 and 10 ball players!!!! Wouldn't be the first time England lost a 10 ball striker, two 10 ball keepers would go with him though.
Old 08-05-2005, 09:38:PM   #37
Shark
Reserve Team

Shark is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Shark
What a shame.. my old rival, longest serving English manager on MZ (Probably!) It's such a pity to see your team fall apart Chris, you easily had one of the best squads in MZ England. Is there any reason you didn't log on? Just stopped because of pure boredom? They're changing the layout of the site very soon, and adding some big new things like training camps and supporter groups. So I think that when you come back, you'll hardly be able to recognize the place.

Good luck, hope to see you soon...
Old 09-05-2005, 10:59:AM   #38
chris boston
Senior Squad

chris boston will become famous soon enough
Yeah my registration date is 1st August 02, I guess I'd lose that date even if I paid to keep my chrisboston account.

Yes boredom was a factor, that's why I was semi-inactive beforehand. The site's very slow in Firefox but I hope this new design will change things.

Also, I really don't like the fact you have to have two friendlies a day to keep up form. I don't think it's neccessary for ten friendlies a week (hardly anyone likes it, it's unrealistic and the only reason most people arrange friendlies is for the income), if there were less friendlies with income shared then you could play home or away and still get the same amount you'd get with ten friendlies (if friendly attendances were increased).

Also the advantages for paying members. My rank shot down, I was #1 at one point, yet when I stopped paying I went down by several thousand. There's still too much advantage from cups with the income and rank (which affects league attendance which affects more income).

Now training camps sounds good... I could train up 16 youths in div6 and still not lose every week My team wouldn't be as good as yours but at least we could play youths! A fairly competitve rivalry hehe. If the youth standard has improved then I could train them until around 21yo and sell then, make a nice profit and help English teams... everyone wants a hot prospect that'll last for years.

Anyway I'll check here and The Zone, also the mz.sg site if the news is updated with things like training camps. If I'm interested enough I'll rejoin.

Last edited by chris boston; 10-05-2005 at 02:05:PM.
chris boston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-05-2005, 01:32:AM   #39
Leyther
Youth Team

A 3-0 win for me this weekend, looks like another season in div4.47 unless the third from bottom team win all their games and makes up a gulf in goal difference of 54 goals .