Soccer Gaming Forums
Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Rules User CP Tools Home

Go Back   Soccer Gaming Forums | FIFA Forums, FIFA Mods, Futball > Management Games > Other Management Games > Older Championship Manager Titles Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 15 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 08-08-2004, 04:26:PM   #40
Nimreitz

Nimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for now
Send a message via ICQ to Nimreitz
Just read the story. Once.

Oh, and to the guy above, I sold Cambiasso somewhere on December 1st of 2003, but Solari is sitting on my bench. Ruining his career is much better than selling him I think. Sitting on a Second Division B3 team's BENCH is way worse than going somewhere else.

Thomas Muller: "We're not careless or arrogant. We're dominant'
Nimreitz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2004, 05:35:PM   #41
Kibe Kru
Starting XI

Kibe Kru is a splendid one to beholdKibe Kru is a splendid one to beholdKibe Kru is a splendid one to beholdKibe Kru is a splendid one to beholdKibe Kru is a splendid one to beholdKibe Kru is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via ICQ to Kibe Kru Send a message via MSN to Kibe Kru
Good story Nimreitz! Wonderful buys too, you're really good in the market... all those brazilian bargains! Romario!!! Not even I had the gut to buy him! anyways, make sure he doesn't get too many goals or he'll hit the 1000 goals in career mark, and I hate him soooo much I don't want that happening... or maybe I WANT that happening as long as it's on Second div B3......

Thanks to Anthony for the sig
Best browser. Ever.
Batracer. Top class racing manager game.
Kibe Kru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2004, 11:10:PM   #42
Y2K
Senior Squad

Y2K is on a distinguished road
Woah.....you're gonna be a legend!!!Keep up the good work(Or should i say bad work)

Y2K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2004, 03:41:AM   #43
Nimreitz

Nimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for now
Send a message via ICQ to Nimreitz
Quote:
Originally posted by Y2K
Woah.....you're gonna be a legend!!!Keep up the good work(Or should i say bad work)
Gonna be a legend?

My 4 years at SG have been a waste

Thomas Muller: "We're not careless or arrogant. We're dominant'
Nimreitz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2004, 04:53:AM   #44
AhmedK
Min

AhmedK will become famous soon enough
Your whole life has been a waste up until the moment you came up with this story.

Now get started on the second div. story, Brad.
Old 09-08-2004, 05:38:AM   #45
Tom
That Nice Guy

Tom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for now
Quote:
Originally posted by Nimreitz
Gonna be a legend?

My 4 years at SG have been a waste
lmao, all those posts for nothing

"Today we played Mallorca at the Bernabeu and I looked forward to exacting some revenge for the losses earlier in the year. We won 5-1 thanks to a Zidane hattrick. He's loving playing here in La Liga with actual good tactics, I bet he'll LOVE playing in the Second Division with **** tactics"

<- I loved that entire sentence, lol

TROD.

Into my heart an air that kills
From yon far country blows:
What are those blue remembered hills,
What spires, what farms are those?

That is the land of lost content,
I see it shining plain,
The happy highways where I went
And cannot come again.

Tom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2004, 06:41:AM   #46
Kibe Kru
Starting XI

Kibe Kru is a splendid one to beholdKibe Kru is a splendid one to beholdKibe Kru is a splendid one to beholdKibe Kru is a splendid one to beholdKibe Kru is a splendid one to beholdKibe Kru is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via ICQ to Kibe Kru Send a message via MSN to Kibe Kru
Just noticed Sevilla, Barca and Betis all finished the league equal on points!

Thanks to Anthony for the sig
Best browser. Ever.
Batracer. Top class racing manager game.
Kibe Kru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2004, 07:07:AM   #47
chrissyd
Senior Squad

chrissyd is on a distinguished road
lol what a great story minreitz...i cant believe i read right through it i must have something better to do...
Old 09-08-2004, 01:08:PM   #48
Haukur Gudnason
::President Scouser::

Haukur Gudnason is a glorious beacon of lightHaukur Gudnason is a glorious beacon of lightHaukur Gudnason is a glorious beacon of lightHaukur Gudnason is a glorious beacon of lightHaukur Gudnason is a glorious beacon of light
Finally. A great read.
Old 09-08-2004, 04:20:PM   #49
ļאָ
Fan Favourite

ļאָ has much to be proud ofļאָ has much to be proud ofļאָ has much to be proud ofļאָ has much to be proud ofļאָ has much to be proud ofļאָ has much to be proud ofļאָ has much to be proud ofļאָ has much to be proud ofļאָ has much to be proud ofļאָ has much to be proud of
sometimes Real dont need help to be crap..
Attached Images
File Type: jpg real.jpg (75.6 KB, 168 views)
Old 09-08-2004, 04:22:PM   #50
PaPaGeorGeo
Fan Favourite

PaPaGeorGeo will become famous soon enough
why didnt they get relegated
Old 09-08-2004, 04:24:PM   #51
PSVFOREVER
Fan Favourite

PSVFOREVER is just really nicePSVFOREVER is just really nicePSVFOREVER is just really nicePSVFOREVER is just really nicePSVFOREVER is just really nice
They did, the 2015/2016 season isn't there, which means Alex didn't select the 2nd division.
I had to get up in the morning at ten o'clock at night, half an hour before I went to bed, eat a lump of freezing cold poison, work twenty-nine hours a day down mill, and pay mill owner for letting us work there, and when we got home, our Dad would murder us in cold blood, each night, and dance about on our graves singing "Hallelujah." But you try and tell the young people of today that... and they won't believe ya'.
PSVFOREVER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2004, 04:46:PM   #52
PaPaGeorGeo
Fan Favourite

PaPaGeorGeo will become famous soon enough
Oh i didnt see that