Soccer Gaming Forums
Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Rules User CP Tools Home

Go Back   Soccer Gaming Forums | FIFA Forums, FIFA Mods, Futball > FIFA Series > FIFA 14 Forum > FIFA 14 Editing Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 20 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 31-12-2014, 06:32:AM   #287
rescalon
Youth Team

rescalon is on a distinguished road
Yes Rickrd0... do you have any idea how to do it?
rescalon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-07-2015, 10:07:PM   #288
RyuuzakiL5
Club Supporter

RyuuzakiL5 is on a distinguished road
Hi, I'm new in this forum and I was reading the first pages and trying to understand the compdata structure. I'm just trying to learn compdata structure to edit one single League in a ptach that I have downloaded, this patch has everything I need (it has the Copa Libertadores, Sulamericana, Brazilian Serie A, B, C and D), but I just don't like to play League Format, I would like to play Playoffs like the Mexican and MLS championships.

But the problem is, I can't open this patch in Creationh Master, except by removing all the compdata files, and when I do that the Carreer Mode simple doesn't start, the game crash.

So, I have two questions only:

1 - Is it possible that the creator of this mod just "blocked" compdata in someway that it makes impossible to edit in Creation Master 14? Or he just edited every file mannualy?

2 - Is there any tutorial how all the compdata files work? Because everything I know I had collected reading posts in this topic, but there is a lot of information I don't get yet

(like how the schedule works, what is the maximum number of lines for every file, why compobj has all their lines numbered one by one, what happens if I change one line? Do I have to renumber everything?)

Thank you very much, sorry if I made any english mistake.
RyuuzakiL5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-11-2015, 09:56:PM   #289
W!LL
Club Supporter

W!LL is on a distinguished road
I don't know if this thread is alive yet but I need a help

I created a league with 20 teams, using the id = 65 (Ireland) in the league
in tournaments mode is worked fine but it crashed in career mode in august transfer window
I edited in CM14, I just save it and run the game.
Is something in compobj or transfer.ini or something I must to do? or regeneration? (I think that is not necessary in CM) I'm newbie with editions
sorry for the bad english
W!LL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-11-2015, 01:17:PM   #290
MFCristian92
Club Supporter

MFCristian92 is on a distinguished road
Guys is there someone that is very good at creating faces / hair ? I really want that old face of Fernando Torres with that long blonde hair like he had in FIFA 09, FIFA 10...I would really appreciate you guys if you can help...I can't seem to be able to creat a thread...so I post wherever I can be seen
http://s30.postimg.org/fpdiio90x/fer...cer_player.jpg
MFCristian92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2016, 04:50:PM   #291
jmangaliso27
Club Supporter

jmangaliso27 is on a distinguished road
Tournament mode multi season incl. promotion and relagation

Hi all. Im new to this and i could really use your help today i created a world leagye with 4 different divisons i did this buy replacing the current English leagues. So in testing everything works fine but my problem is how do i continue the tournament because after one season it ends. I also want the teams to be promoted and relegated. So if any one can help me so i can have a multi season tournament mode it would be very appreciated. Thanks in advance.
jmangaliso27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-02-2016, 02:20:PM   #292
fifa11lover
Club Supporter

fifa11lover is on a distinguished road
Help with Champions League and Europa League mod/patch

Can somebody help me to make an Champions League and Europ League patch/mod? Or just to give me some tips so that i can make it by my own. Because that is what i miss in the most patches that did come out.
fifa11lover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2016, 10:22:AM   #293
dobcse
Club Supporter

dobcse is on a distinguished road
Hello someone could help me I want to create league teams 32 instead of 24 league created where you should rewrite?
dobcse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-06-2016, 02:07:PM   #294
yogo991
Club Supporter

yogo991 is an unknown quantity at this point
come si modificano nel database le squadre dei gironi di champions e quelle dei preliminari?
yogo991 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-08-2016, 10:27:PM   #295
Luis_Figo
Senior Squad

Luis_Figo will become famous soon enough
In case someone is still visiting this forum section, how can i make Career Mode start in 2016/2017 seaseon ? CALSTART_YEAR = 2016 crashes the game I THINK because of EURO and EURO Qualifiers. I can make EURO Qualifiers start in 2018, but can't EURO in 2020 because 2018 is maximum.
Is there somewhere a parameter setting i can change to be able to put EURO start in 2020 ?
Old 26-10-2016, 05:30:PM   #296
Gonira
Club Supporter

Gonira is on a distinguished road
the moddingway mod has the euro starting in 2020.

this is the header of it in settings.txt

93,asset_id,980
93,comp_type,INTERCUP
93,schedule_seasonstartmonth,MAY
93,schedule_year_start,2020
93,schedule_year_offset,4
Gonira is offline   Reply With Quote