Soccer Gaming Forums
Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Rules User CP Tools Home

Go Back   Soccer Gaming Forums | FIFA Forums, FIFA Mods, Futball > FIFA Series > FIFA 16 Forum > FIFA 16 Support Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 25-09-2016, 06:36:PM   #1
giuzioevo
Club Supporter

giuzioevo is on a distinguished road
FIFA 16 Doesn't Load Career and New Competitions

when i start fifa 16 it blocks the picture in the moment in witch i select career or a new competition, i've just insert in game cescfabregas adboards and i edit the tables with db master, how can i solve this problem? thanks
giuzioevo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-09-2016, 11:50:AM   #2
bangus
Starting XI

bangus is just really nicebangus is just really nicebangus is just really nicebangus is just really nicebangus is just really nice
Sounds like you edited something that screwed up your files. So install your original unedited FIFA 16 back-up files, then add one mod at at time, checking to make sure the game still works each time you add a new mod or edit something. If it suddenly doesn't work, then you found the mod/edits that are causing the problem.
bangus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-09-2016, 10:25:PM   #3
giuzioevo
Club Supporter

[QUOTE=bangus;3960669]Sounds like you edited something that screwed up your files. So install your original unedited FIFA 16 back-up files, then add one mod at at time, checking to make sure the game still works each time you add a new mod or edit something. If it suddenly doesn't work, then you found the mod/edits that are causing the

I know that the problem has been caused by the new adboards but i want to keep them and understand why the game has crashed
Old 27-09-2016, 01:33:AM   #4
bangus
Starting XI

bangus is just really nicebangus is just really nicebangus is just really nicebangus is just really nicebangus is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by giuzioevo View Post
I know that the problem has been caused by the new adboards but i want to keep them and understand why the game has crashed
So... reload the original files, add your adboards one at a time, checking to see which one(s) is causing the issue. What are you asking here? You're the only one who knows what mods you added to your game, so you're the only one who can fix it. I'm explaining to you how you can go about fixing it, it's called trouble shooting.
Old 27-09-2016, 01:38:AM   #5
regularcat
Manager

regularcat is a jewel in the roughregularcat is a jewel in the roughregularcat is a jewel in the rough
I fix trouble by shooting it.
Old 27-09-2016, 12:59:PM   #6
bangus
Starting XI

Quote:
Originally Posted by regularcat View Post
I fix trouble by shooting it.
I read this last night and thought it was funny. But you know it's also true. When running into these kinds of game glitches due to modding, you have to be willing to kill your editing project and start all over again. A lot of people aren't willing to do that, too much work. The smarter option is to be careful and organized right from the start. Add mods or edits, one at a time, checking each time to make sure the game still works. When I do a roster-editing project, I always end up with several dozen saved DB files by the time I'm done. If I run into a glitch, I just reinstall the previous DB save file that I know worked correctly.

Last edited by bangus; 27-09-2016 at 01:14:PM.
Old 30-09-2016, 07:21:PM   #7
giuzioevo
Club Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by bangus View Post
I read this last night and thought it was funny. But you know it's also true. When running into these kinds of game glitches due to modding, you have to be willing to kill your editing project and start all over again. A lot of people aren't willing to do that, too much work. The smarter option is to be careful and organized right from the start. Add mods or edits, one at a time, checking each time to make sure the game still works. When I do a roster-editing project, I always end up with several dozen saved DB files by the time I'm done. If I run into a glitch, I just reinstall the previous DB save file that I know worked correctly.
sorry, maybe i'm not expressed myself in the right way, all i wanted to know was if cesc's adboards patch had some defects with the new databeses.. i know very well my modding project, i saved all my files.. but a curiosity.. is possible to save a database work until the setting of a new patch in the game? how is possible? sorry but i'm not a pro in the modding
Old 30-09-2016, 07:28:PM   #8
giuzioevo
Club Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by bangus View Post
anyhow i really appreciated your answer