This site is sponsored by Southfield Carpet Cleaners located in Southfied Michigan. If you're looking for the best carpet cleaning SouthField, MI be sure to check them out. They offer full service carpet cleaning as well as upholstery cleaning at great prices.
Soccer Gaming Forums
Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Rules User CP Tools Home

Go Back   Soccer Gaming Forums | FIFA Forums, FIFA Mods, Futball > FIFA Series > FIFA 13 Forum > FIFA 13 PC Editing Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 74 votes, 4.72 average. Display Modes
Old 05-10-2013, 08:41:AM   #170
Nanti
Club Supporter

Nanti is on a distinguished road
How to edit or change faces of youth players in carreer mode?
(Using CM13 or DBM13, cant find them listed. Is it even possible to find these created youth players back? And load them somehow via CM13 to edit?)
Nanti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2014, 05:47:PM   #171
mricsi
Club Supporter

mricsi is an unknown quantity at this point
hello, once i asked this question recently, to use 14 faces in older fifa (13 or 12)
„hi all, i haven't found any solution to use fifa14 faces in fifa13, so is this possible, reverse converter from fifa14 to fifa13??? thank you in advance for your help”
any news about this???
mricsi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2014, 02:13:AM   #172
rique
Senior Squad

rique will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by mricsi View Post
hello, once i asked this question recently, to use 14 faces in older fifa (13 or 12)
„hi all, i haven't found any solution to use fifa14 faces in fifa13, so is this possible, reverse converter from fifa14 to fifa13??? thank you in advance for your help”
any news about this???
This is not possible but you cna use faces from free to play games like FIFAWORLD and FIFAONLINE3 in FIFA 13,12 and 11.
Old 12-08-2014, 07:17:AM   #173
Dramacydal
Club Supporter

Dramacydal is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by rique View Post
This is not possible but you cna use faces from free to play games like FIFAWORLD and FIFAONLINE3 in FIFA 13,12 and 11.

Actually it can be done some what.Below is Cuadrado but Model is Fifa 13 Texture or face is FIFA 14.It looks better then what it was before for FIFA 13.You just need a good Photoshop guy to place Fifa 14 face over Fifa 13.Also need keep old mouth or it looks like player is sucking in lips lol Check pic below Cuadrado

So i used Fifa 14 Vidal on Fifa World model.You see the lips best is to keep eyes,Lips and maybe nose and match colours to new texture.Its a suggestion my friend who did this for me doesnt have the time to photoshop all the players.Any facemaker could do it though
Dramacydal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-10-2014, 12:26:PM   #174
Smiss
Club Supporter

Smiss is on a distinguished road
All links are down ! PLS Reup
Smiss is offline   Reply With Quote