This site is sponsored by Southfield Carpet Cleaners located in Southfied Michigan. If you're looking for the best carpet cleaning SouthField, MI be sure to check them out. They offer full service carpet cleaning as well as upholstery cleaning at great prices.
Soccer Gaming Forums
Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Rules User CP Tools Home

Go Back   Soccer Gaming Forums | FIFA Forums, FIFA Mods, Futball > Management Games > FIFA Manager Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 11 votes, 4.27 average. Display Modes
Old 12-01-2009, 12:08:AM   #40
lucacalciatore
Youth Team

lucacalciatore is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to lucacalciatore
Well, I'm around on the FIFAM Forum all the time (second highest posts on the English side), and the main reason for the sacking bug is if people have downloaded the game. BF have made the game unplayable for people who haven't bought it legally. The only option to fix that is to buy the game.
Old 12-02-2011, 01:25:AM   #41
plumpdeejay
Club Supporter

plumpdeejay is on a distinguished road
woy hodgeson is still at liverpool??
plumpdeejay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-06-2013, 12:35:PM   #42
szynpol
Club Supporter

szynpol is on a distinguished road
I've got a problem (i write it here cos dunno why i cant post new topic). I wish to put some player from my club into national team I manage. But there are nobody from my club on the list ;/ why?
szynpol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-06-2013, 01:50:PM   #43
Astristul
Reserve Team

Astristul is on a distinguished road
Look around and use the filters accordingly (only GK, only CD, LB, ST, AM etc.) and see if it will show up when you'll make the NT selection. If isn't show up, wait to pass a season. If after that season it will still not showing up, then it's probably a bug.

Download RLSP FIFAM 10!
Astristul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2014, 12:09:PM   #44
Livas
Club Supporter

Livas is on a distinguished road
Guys i am currently playing Fifa manager 12,and in my first season at FC Steaua Bucharest i
build a level 1 youth camp in Montenegro(Podgorica),and when it was finished i got 2 players from it and to my surpise one of them had 6 Stars talent(Dalibor Petrovic,GK,12 years,23 level),it's this a bug or something,the stars are half the size of the normal talent star size of other players.I have 2 screenshots here,this is not cheating or anything else!https://imageshack.com/i/ipOzXp08j
Livas is offline   Reply With Quote