Soccer Gaming Forums
Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Rules User CP Tools Home

Go Back   Soccer Gaming Forums | FIFA Forums, FIFA Mods, Futball > Management Games > FIFA Manager Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 30-11-2006, 03:34:PM   #1
wanderers boy
Youth Team

wanderers boy is going to be obliterated by Lord Azraelwanderers boy is going to be obliterated by Lord Azraelwanderers boy is going to be obliterated by Lord Azraelwanderers boy is going to be obliterated by Lord Azraelwanderers boy is going to be obliterated by Lord Azraelwanderers boy is going to be obliterated by Lord Azraelwanderers boy is going to be obliterated by Lord Azraelwanderers boy is going to be obliterated by Lord Azrael
i dont have 3d match anyone one now y

i have to use text mode all the time because when i try to use 3d it cuts the game off and goes to windows plz help it would be a great help
wanderers boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2007, 02:48:PM   #2
FryFC
Club Supporter

FryFC is an unknown quantity at this point
It's probely either the graphic card or the system space.

I got 3D Match but I can't see the FOOTBALL!
FryFC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2007, 03:21:PM   #3
wanderers boy
Youth Team

wanderers boy is going to be obliterated by Lord Azraelwanderers boy is going to be obliterated by Lord Azraelwanderers boy is going to be obliterated by Lord Azraelwanderers boy is going to be obliterated by Lord Azraelwanderers boy is going to be obliterated by Lord Azraelwanderers boy is going to be obliterated by Lord Azraelwanderers boy is going to be obliterated by Lord Azraelwanderers boy is going to be obliterated by Lord Azrael
Quote:
Originally Posted by FryFC View Post
It's probely either the graphic card or the system space.

I got 3D Match but I can't see the FOOTBALL!
i found out it was the graphics card
Old 05-01-2007, 10:23:AM   #4
proxnet
Senior Squad

proxnet is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to proxnet Send a message via Yahoo to proxnet
try updating your drivers of your gfx card then.

SIG BY ANTHONY
proxnet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2007, 12:30:PM   #5
wanderers boy
Youth Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by proxnet View Post
try updating your drivers of your gfx card then.
ok im trying something at the moment if it doesn't work ill try your idea thanks
Old 05-01-2007, 01:41:PM   #6
ShearerM4
Fan Favourite

ShearerM4 has a reputation beyond reputeShearerM4 has a reputation beyond reputeShearerM4 has a reputation beyond reputeShearerM4 has a reputation beyond reputeShearerM4 has a reputation beyond reputeShearerM4 has a reputation beyond reputeShearerM4 has a reputation beyond reputeShearerM4 has a reputation beyond reputeShearerM4 has a reputation beyond reputeShearerM4 has a reputation beyond reputeShearerM4 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to ShearerM4
Quote:
Originally Posted by wanderers boy View Post
i dont have 3d match anyone one now y
I don't have 3D match! Anyone know why?
ShearerM4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2007, 02:01:PM   #7
wanderers boy
Youth Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShearerM4 View Post
I don't have 3D match! Anyone know why?
Your a 24 year old man and your picking on a 13 year old boy i seem more like a man than you
Old 05-01-2007, 02:07:PM   #8
champdave
SG Sheffield Authority

champdave is a splendid one to beholdchampdave is a splendid one to beholdchampdave is a splendid one to beholdchampdave is a splendid one to beholdchampdave is a splendid one to beholdchampdave is a splendid one to beholdchampdave is a splendid one to beholdchampdave is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to champdave
Can't put a price on grammar.

Get it right now or get a crap grade in k/s 3 SATs / GCSE English
champdave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2007, 02:12:PM   #9
wanderers boy
Youth Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by champdave View Post
Can't put a price on grammar.

Get it right now or get a crap grade in k/s 3 SATs / GCSE English
I will work on it as long as ShearerM4 clams down with his stupid comment's
Old 05-01-2007, 05:40:PM   #10
champdave
SG Sheffield Authority

champdave is a splendid one to beholdchampdave is a splendid one to beholdchampdave is a splendid one to beholdchampdave is a splendid one to beholdchampdave is a splendid one to beholdchampdave is a splendid one to beholdchampdave is a splendid one to beholdchampdave is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to champdave
If you feel that you're being singled out then send the guy a PM, keep it out of the thread. If it gets really bad a mod (ahem ) will step in.

You'll tend to find we have a fair bit of banter on the SG boards. Correcting dodgy english (search for member Jatin's posts) is just another one.
champdave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2007, 06:26:PM   #11
wanderers boy
Youth Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by champdave View Post
If you feel that you're being singled out then send the guy a PM, keep it out of the thread. If it gets really bad a mod (ahem ) will step in.

You'll tend to find we have a fair bit of banter on the SG boards. Correcting dodgy english (search for member Jatin's posts) is just another one.
Ok thank's i will do that.
Old 11-08-2013, 08:59:PM   #12
peterSilesia
Club Supporter

peterSilesia is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by wanderers boy View Post
Ok thank's i will do that.

Have you solved 3D game problem?

I'm having same problem with my game (Fifa Manager 08). I have updated drivers for graphic card and .net framework, used diferent save but nothing has helped. It just has stopped in one place and I can't move on. It is my 36th season and I have checked also other game saved in 20 season and it runs ok, I think.

Can anyone suggest how to solve this problem? Can anyone develop on the system space issue?

Thanks in advance.
peterSilesia is offline   Reply With Quote