Soccer Gaming Forums
Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Rules User CP Tools Home

Go Back   Soccer Gaming Forums | FIFA Forums, FIFA Mods, Futball > Management Games > Other Management Games > Older Championship Manager Titles Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 37 votes, 3.95 average. Display Modes
Old 22-11-2011, 08:52:AM   #14
Sir Calumn

Quote:
Originally Posted by neljan View Post
Nice one Tom!

Yeah I like the second one aswell mate, class.

I've heard that hitting the 'prtsc' button saves a screenshot in CM93, but I tried & I can't find where it saves them to.

I'm trying to hack 93/94 - update all the names/abilities to todays players/teams... watch this space.
I think that's a great idea. I love that you still play the original, I have never even seen it. I think your first CM will always have a big place in your heart, I started much later than you, with 0102, but it's the only version I ever play now and has been for two years.
Old 09-06-2012, 12:13:AM   #15
lesov
Club Supporter

lesov is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nady View Post
CM93/94???/ Can't believe some people still play it in 2011.
its pretty amazing how little difference graphics make in a game like this. I actually prefer text and let my imagination soar.
lesov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-11-2012, 03:59:AM   #16
MrMungo
Club Supporter

MrMungo is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by lesov View Post
its pretty amazing how little difference graphics make in a game like this. I actually prefer text and let my imagination soar.
I'm actually exactly the same. I often have the game play out in my mind. Sad, I know!!
It was such an addictive game. So slow on the old computers though. Used to take 8(!) minutes after each league match.

Recently got the game working again on an old PC (you can tell its winter!). Bliss! Took me ages to remember those star players that I had forgotten, but got there in the end.

Was there any luck with the editor?
It's not a big thing as the generated players is a brill addition, but would be nice to be able to add myself into the game!!

I know there was an exnames file on CM2, but don't think there was anything like that on 93/94, sadly...
MrMungo is offline   Reply With Quote