Soccer Gaming Forums
Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Rules User CP Tools Home

Go Back   Soccer Gaming Forums | FIFA Forums, FIFA Mods, Futball > FIFA Series > Older FIFA Titles Forum > FIFA 2003 Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 15 votes, 4.80 average. Display Modes
Old 26-11-2003, 07:17:AM   #170
treble41
Senior Squad

treble41 could be mistaken for Xifiotreble41 could be mistaken for Xifiotreble41 could be mistaken for Xifiotreble41 could be mistaken for Xifiotreble41 could be mistaken for Xifiotreble41 could be mistaken for Xifio
Thanks, I got the file. Could you guys help me out with my other strange problem. For those of you who can't get FCDB XP English Pack working then all you have to do is simply copy and paste it in your FCDB XP folder which should be CProgram Files\FCDB XP, works for me. Does ne1 know where to get an Alan Smith face for Fifa.
treble41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-11-2003, 10:27:AM   #171
Rayzor127
Youth Team

Rayzor127 is on a distinguished road
Glad to see you got the English file.

Here is a link for a couple of Alan Smith faces:

http://www.fifakorea.net/section/fif...smith&x=18&y=5

Peace.
Old 29-11-2003, 04:56:AM   #172
treble41
Senior Squad

treble41 could be mistaken for Xifiotreble41 could be mistaken for Xifiotreble41 could be mistaken for Xifiotreble41 could be mistaken for Xifiotreble41 could be mistaken for Xifiotreble41 could be mistaken for Xifio
Oh great, now my game is comletely messed. Whenever I tried to save my changes, it game me an au rifichers blah blah blah error, and now whenever I try to open a database, it just says loading database and nothing happens. HELP. I've reinstalled several times.

I downloaded a package for Creation Centre, and I can install it but I can't make any changes to it cause it say You have exceeded the team limit of 160 so does ne1 know how to fix this.
Old 02-12-2003, 09:43:AM   #173
treble41
Senior Squad

K so I figured out how to fix the team limit error using CC, you have to reset a team which totally suck. I downloaded the patch 1.5 and 1.6 for the CC but it's always telling me like it's my mother of a run time error stating that the data doesn't corresspond with the database so help me out.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bayern Munchen, I look at them play and I think wow, they're good.
Old 06-12-2003, 02:56:AM   #174
treble41
Senior Squad

Does anyone know where I can find a WORKING link to download FIFA 2003 Access Editor. I wanna install some faces and I know that program works.
Old 21-02-2004, 06:31:AM   #175
Rayzor127
Youth Team

Rayzor127 is on a distinguished road
Hi,

I updated Man Utd using FCDB and completed a full season in the EPL. When I started the second season there were a few different teams due to relegation which was cool.

My problem, now that I've started the second season, some of my created players have disappeared. Example, I used Tim Howard in goal all season but now he is no longer on my team!
I am able to transfer him from the MLS to MU but his rating is very low (58) compared to my created version of him (80 or so). Any idea why this happened? I tried re-editing in FCDB again but the changes still don't show up. Thanks in advance.

Peace.
Old 15-10-2009, 08:12:AM   #176
likesp
Red Card - Life [Spam]

likesp can only hope to improve
http://www.nhlinfo.net/sndutil.zip

and the instructions on how to use it:

http://www.nhlinfo.net/utility.txt
likesp is offline   Reply With Quote