Soccer Gaming Forums
Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Rules User CP Tools Home

Go Back   Soccer Gaming Forums | FIFA Forums, FIFA Mods, Futball > Management Games > Other Management Games > Older Championship Manager Titles Forum > Player Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 25-01-2004, 07:13:PM   #14
Tom
That Nice Guy

Tom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for now
Hey im playing with Liverpool, got loads of coaches on high wages, but a good Assistant ive got instead of crappy Thompson is this guy called Propos, i got him VERY cheap and his wage is very low, under 1000 which is pretty good for an Assistant. Check him out, doing well for me.

TROD.

Into my heart an air that kills
From yon far country blows:
What are those blue remembered hills,
What spires, what farms are those?

That is the land of lost content,
I see it shining plain,
The happy highways where I went
And cannot come again.

Tom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-02-2004, 01:30:AM   #15
Rustydusty10
Reserve Team

Rustydusty10 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Rustydusty10
Check out a guy called Jean Gallice. He came to my conference side and has VERY good stats.
Old 27-02-2004, 05:10:AM   #16
ļאָ
Fan Favourite

ļאָ has much to be proud ofļאָ has much to be proud ofļאָ has much to be proud ofļאָ has much to be proud ofļאָ has much to be proud ofļאָ has much to be proud ofļאָ has much to be proud ofļאָ has much to be proud ofļאָ has much to be proud ofļאָ has much to be proud of
many coaches have random ability tho. So it's prety hard to always find some of them good when starting a new game
Old 27-02-2004, 05:23:AM   #17
PSVFOREVER
Fan Favourite

PSVFOREVER is just really nicePSVFOREVER is just really nicePSVFOREVER is just really nicePSVFOREVER is just really nicePSVFOREVER is just really nice
same with players
I had to get up in the morning at ten o'clock at night, half an hour before I went to bed, eat a lump of freezing cold poison, work twenty-nine hours a day down mill, and pay mill owner for letting us work there, and when we got home, our Dad would murder us in cold blood, each night, and dance about on our graves singing "Hallelujah." But you try and tell the young people of today that... and they won't believe ya'.
PSVFOREVER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-02-2004, 01:21:AM   #18
ļאָ
Fan Favourite

ļאָ has much to be proud ofļאָ has much to be proud ofļאָ has much to be proud ofļאָ has much to be proud ofļאָ has much to be proud ofļאָ has much to be proud ofļאָ has much to be proud ofļאָ has much to be proud ofļאָ has much to be proud ofļאָ has much to be proud of
yeah, but it looks to me that the problem with "staff" is much bigger
Old 13-03-2004, 04:15:PM   #19
Juventino
Manager

Juventino has much to be proud ofJuventino has much to be proud ofJuventino has much to be proud ofJuventino has much to be proud ofJuventino has much to be proud ofJuventino has much to be proud ofJuventino has much to be proud ofJuventino has much to be proud ofJuventino has much to be proud of
Kit Carson is an awesome scout!

2012 Draft Challenge Champion - FIFA
2014 Draft Challenge Champion

Juventino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-05-2004, 04:18:AM   #20
Aluce
Club Supporter

Aluce is on a distinguished road
PAUL QUETIN ON 0203 PEOPLES.... PAUL QUETIN.
Aluce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-05-2004, 05:29:PM   #21
ļאָ
Fan Favourite

sure thing dude
Old 22-07-2004, 09:24:PM   #22
Brabbit
Youth Team

Brabbit is on a distinguished road
anymore?
Old 13-06-2008, 01:15:AM   #23
hjj589
Club Supporter

hjj589 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drowning-Pool View Post
well i'm @ a big club, but heres some good ppl. i found these playing on medium db. serie A full death, english premier division and spanish first division (non full detail) :

vincenzo pincolini - no club
...garcia garcia - i think no club
Cruz - i think no club

argh if all else fails, just search for all coaches with the required attributes and steal them from other small clubs. i as Milan, managed to steal Lodi from Roma and a few of the Juve coaches too. later on in the game lots of my best coaches got prized away by top clubs as managers

Yes, i think so , you are the best one !!