Soccer Gaming Forums
Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Rules User CP Tools Home

Go Back   Soccer Gaming Forums | FIFA Forums, FIFA Mods, Futball > FIFA Series > FIFA 17 Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 22-12-2016, 10:25:PM   #66
marcas
Youth Team

marcas is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by NaFeR View Post
Sorry, but it seems that you've been playing another game. With the exception of the first point, none of these scenarios has appared in any of my career modes.
I am shocked to be honest.. I have repeatedly experienced a number of the scenarios throughout Fifa 14-17.

Played
Fifa 14 = 1032 hours
Fifa 15 = 484 hours
Fifa 16 = 1133 hours
Fifa 17 = 209 hours
marcas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-12-2016, 01:01:AM   #67
2208binho
Youth Team

2208binho is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by NaFeR View Post
Sorry, but it seems that you've been playing another game. With the exception of the first point, none of these scenarios has appared in any of my career modes.
+1

But I'm facing these issues with my objectives in career mode:
  • I'm not able to increase the tickets sale. I've tried annoying other teams on press conferences, buying renowned players, etc. I'm above all expectations in all competitions and nothing changes;
  • Not achieving the expected profit selling youth academy players. The objective was get $ 3M. I got about $ 8M and nothing happens;
  • Playing against big teams is easier than playing against equal or smaller teams. I'm not talking about the tactics (offensive, defensive, etc), it's about the players who didn't miss a chance of goal and invencible goalkeepers;

I know the first two are probably bugs and the last also happened in FIFA 16 (with lower frequency), but this is annoying. I play regularly career mode since FIFA 07 and this is the first time I'm not enjoying it too much.

Changing the subject, I enjoyed to play FUT, but the chemistry thing still annoys me sometimes.

About the Journey, that create all those expectations, I have to say that I enjoyed, but I expect to see the next episode in FIFA 17 yet. I wrote a review about it here: https://www.fifa-premier.com/27-fifa...journey-review.

I really like the new graphics, physics and everything else, but the game isn't so fun as it used to be. I don't know, maybe I'm just a grouch, but EA has much to improve in FIFA in my point of view.

http://www.fifa-premier.com
2208binho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2017, 04:12:AM   #68
ElChachoCoudet
Club Supporter

ElChachoCoudet is on a distinguished road
The more I play FIFA 17, the more I realize that FIFA 16 is becoming some kind of legend in videogames, like it is PES 6.
I am felling the same I felt when we went from PES 6 to PES 2008. It's a mix of dissapointment and frustration.
Today I am felling disbeliever. I can not realize how the hell we went from such a great game to this shit.
I will never understand how the implementation of a new graphic engine can totally destroy the gameplay.
FIFA 17 is plenty of bugs and they do nothing to fix it. In many points its a half-ended game. It should still be in beta testing.
This game can not be FIFA 17! It's a nightmare
ElChachoCoudet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-01-2017, 11:09:AM   #69
powerdrive
Reserve Team

powerdrive is on a distinguished road
No editing=No FIFA
I tried Fifa 17 for 10 hours before I decided to sell the game and went back to Fifa 16.No regrets
I am sure next year Fifa 18 will be a fantastic game ,this year feels like a Beta where they are testing the new engine
powerdrive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-01-2017, 02:55:PM   #70
Sami 1999
Reserve Team

Sami 1999 could be mistaken for Xifio
Send a message via Skype™ to Sami 1999
Quote:
Originally Posted by powerdrive View Post
No editing=No FIFA
I tried Fifa 17 for 10 hours before I decided to sell the game and went back to Fifa 16.No regrets
I am sure next year Fifa 18 will be a fantastic game ,this year feels like a Beta where they are testing the new engine
That is, ofcourse if the game can be modded lol.

The current situation doesn't look good for the future of FIFA modding.

This is unacceptable!!! You have 24 hours to come clean and apologize and be all like "Sorry Andrei, won't happen again.. I messed up.. wanted it to be green.. etc"

If not I will do my own investigation and will show no mercy for the unfortunate soul. I already have a list of suspects.
http://www.soccergaming.com/forums/s...ad.php?t=16056
Sami 1999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-01-2017, 07:49:PM   #71
ModdingWayAriel
Club Supporter

ModdingWayAriel is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sami 1999 View Post
That is, ofcourse if the game can be modded lol.

The current situation doesn't look good for the future of FIFA modding.
As long as Frostbite remains as FIFA engine we wonīt be able to mod this game. From my point of view, and after modding this game since 1999, FIFA 16 will be the last one that will support mods. Itīs the same situation that suffered the Battlefield community.

From my point of view in a few years FIFA wonīt be available for PC. PC modding community was a key factor to keep the game available in this platform. Why would you bother to buy this game in PC if you canīt change anything ? Itīs better to buy it in PS4 where you find more players to play online.
ModdingWayAriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-01-2017, 10:02:PM   #72
qasar80
Youth Team

qasar80 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by ModdingWayAriel View Post
As long as Frostbite remains as FIFA engine we wonīt be able to mod this game. From my point of view, and after modding this game since 1999, FIFA 16 will be the last one that will support mods. Itīs the same situation that suffered the Battlefield community.

From my point of view in a few years FIFA wonīt be available for PC. PC modding community was a key factor to keep the game available in this platform. Why would you bother to buy this game in PC if you canīt change anything ? Itīs better to buy it in PS4 where you find more players to play online.
Ariel, no, please, you just sounded like an EA politician with the ps 4 statement.
This is just what EA wants, to help sales for consoles by ending the pc modding comunity, but we must not give up trying.
I believe that pc editions will be available, but with less content than the consoles ones and ever more hard to mode unfortunately.
For now, thw future looks bleak, but after night comes the day.
qasar80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-01-2017, 02:02:AM   #73
passwordV
Club Supporter

passwordV is on a distinguished road
FIFA 17 PS4 = The game

FIFA 17 PC = The game, SweetFX (extremely important this year), gameplay mod, LOD Fix mod, camera mod. Even though the internal files of the game cannot be modified, there is always something MORE you can do on PC. It is extremely sad that probably modding story of FIFA title is nearly or completely finished (for another 2,3 years for sure -as long as the game is based on Frosbite engine), however, I personally believe we'll be back at some juncture, back for FIFA 20, 21?..

Since I've started modding football game (FIFA 2002), the main fun I had was not playing it as it is, but changing its content. I used to spend more time editing game's files rather than enjoying matches on or offline. Everyone who has tried modding football game once at least can confirm how great thing is to keep your database, your general boots, balls, kits, faces catalogues up to date to what you see on the TV. Especially now when the shoes marketplace is quickly changable (new shoes are being released every two/three months), it is CRUCIAL to be able to import new files into the game with new shoe model and texture. Unfortunately, this fun has been taken back by EA and from now, FIFA won't be the same game as it used to be.

Someone tells - right, get back to FIFA 16? Right, we might be back to FIFA 16, but if you're driving Opel/Vauxhall Corsa 1.6 for a year, then you have change to drive one of the latest BMW for let's say 4 months, then it's difficult to get back to your old Corsa and still see the best car you've ever had. Isn't it?

Once I saw FIFA 17, then it's hard to rave about FIFA 16 again as I did while playing it last year out.
passwordV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-01-2017, 02:54:PM   #74
bangus
Starting XI

bangus is just really nicebangus is just really nicebangus is just really nicebangus is just really nicebangus is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by passwordV View Post
Someone tells - right, get back to FIFA 16? Right, we might be back to FIFA 16, but if you're driving Opel/Vauxhall Corsa 1.6 for a year, then you have change to drive one of the latest BMW for let's say 4 months, then it's difficult to get back to your old Corsa and still see the best car you've ever had. Isn't it?

Once I saw FIFA 17, then it's hard to rave about FIFA 16 again as I did while playing it last year out.
Yes indeed. I love that 16 can be modded, but it's unplayable for me now after playing 17. Not much good being able to mod something you can't play anymore.
bangus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-01-2017, 03:52:PM   #75
qasar80
Youth Team

qasar80 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by bangus View Post
Yes indeed. I love that 16 can be modded, but it's unplayable for me now after playing 17. Not much good being able to mod something you can't play anymore.
Difficult choices, is it not, Bangus?
Like in real life....stick with something old but familiar or go with the new and unknown....
Problem though, because if you try the new, you might not like it, but also in the same time you take away the magic of the old.
So I'm staying with the old for now...i have played maybe 20 hours of fifa 17, not enough to spoil the magic of fifa 16.
Hmmm, this sounds just like relations with women.
qasar80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-01-2017, 03:53:AM   #76
muvla123
Club Supporter

muvla123 is on a distinguished road
guys do you think if we "protest somehow" in eafifa forum about fifa 17PC modding(i mean if we spam or somehow) we can try atleast to get something from them or they will ignore us without giving 1% care about PC modding
muvla123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-01-2017, 02:01:PM   #77
2208binho
Youth Team

2208binho is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by muvla123 View Post
guys do you think if we "protest somehow" in eafifa forum about fifa 17PC modding(i mean if we spam or somehow) we can try atleast to get something from them or they will ignore us without giving 1% care about PC modding
Well, I don't think they care about modding, since they stop to support mods long time ago. Also, I believe they will make things difficult to us from now on.
They won't simply "open" the files or release some tools/SDK. FIFA is updated every year, so it's needed a new team to work just with mod tools (cause they won't release Frostbite engine to the public) and this team will have to adapt this tools for each FIFA release.

I remember I once talk with one of FIFA producers about scoreboards. I ask him about the possibility to we edit them inside the game. He told me that this feature was discussed, but they laid aside cause it wasn't a feature with high priority. Thus, FIFA producers may want to help us somehow, but there are things with high priority (e.g., FUT).

We can't forget FIFA is a product and EA's objective is to sell it. Thus, they will please us with more leagues, new features, etc., but only the enough to sell as many copies as possible. If they try to introduce everything (or part of it) we ask them, they will lose money.

Perhaps, in a few years we can expect some tools or modding support from EA, since Frostbite will be the only engine. But they also can stop to produce FIFA to PC and focus only in PS4 and XOne. The future is uncertain to FIFA modding community.

http://www.fifa-premier.com
2208binho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-01-2017, 08:53:PM   #78
ModdingWayAriel
Club Supporter

ModdingWayAriel is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2208binho View Post
Perhaps, in a few years we can expect some tools or modding support from EA, since Frostbite will be the only engine. But they also can stop to produce FIFA to PC and focus only in PS4 and XOne. The future is uncertain to FIFA modding community.
Thatīs the most probable scenario in a few years since I believe that mods keep alive the interest in PC version. Personally I wonīt buy FIFA 18 for PC. I will continue modding FIFA 16 until FIFA World CUp 2018 and then Iīll move to other games.

I know there is a joy in playing the game, but for PC gamers there is also a joy in modding the game and part of that joy is gone.
ModdingWayAriel is offline   Reply With Quote