This site is sponsored by Southfield Carpet Cleaners located in Southfied Michigan. If you're looking for the best carpet cleaning SouthField, MI be sure to check them out. They offer full service carpet cleaning as well as upholstery cleaning at great prices.
Soccer Gaming Forums
Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Rules User CP Tools Home


Go Back   Soccer Gaming Forums | FIFA Forums, FIFA Mods, Futball > FIFA Series > FIFA 17 Forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 19-12-2016, 08:36:AM   #53
ciaoragazzi
Club Supporter
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 24
ciaoragazzi is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sami 1999 View Post
Doing that is illegal fyi.
a lot of things are illegal... whit no sense

even sell a used key is...not only sharing an account

however i managed to sell PES to another person so i managed to recover the costs a little bit

but i'll not buy Fifa 17, for me Fifa is getting always worse
i keep playing Fifa 14 online random match (the last game with random match online outside Fut) because this is the best

maybe you should close the topic if you don't want to sell anymore and people start whit "is illegal"...
ciaoragazzi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-12-2016, 09:05:AM   #54
Sami 1999
Reserve Team
 
Sami 1999's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Chittagong, Bangladesh.
Posts: 830
Sami 1999 could be mistaken for Xifio
Send a message via Skype™ to Sami 1999
Quote:
Originally Posted by ciaoragazzi View Post
a lot of things are illegal... whit no sense

even sell a used key is...not only sharing an account

however i managed to sell PES to another person so i managed to recover the costs a little bit

but i'll not buy Fifa 17, for me Fifa is getting always worse
i keep playing Fifa 14 online random match (the last game with random match online outside Fut) because this is the best

maybe you should close the topic if you don't want to sell anymore and people start whit "is illegal"...
You got butthurt cause I said its illegal?

You're right, selling used key is illegal. Obviously duh! Used keys cant be used again ffs.

Sellin accou t might be okay, as long as you dont keep using it once you sold it. Because you sold it, you cant usw it anymore.

People in my country are abusing this offline technique by selling fifa with 5$ and giving them offline access to his origin account. If they keep doin it, it wont be long before EA make Fifa requiring internet connection to play- just like Pes 15, 16 and 17, only for some idiots abusing the offline mode.

And ew, Fifa 14!? But I respect your opinion. Its coo l. I personally hated Fifa 14 because of the horrible delay in resoonse.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4ndr3i View Post
So someone had the audacity to neg me in this thread.

This is unacceptable!!! You have 24 hours to come clean and apologize and be all like "Sorry Andrei, won't happen again.. I messed up.. wanted it to be green.. etc"

If not I will do my own investigation and will show no mercy for the unfortunate soul. I already have a list of suspects.
http://www.soccergaming.com/forums/s...ad.php?t=16056
Sami 1999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-12-2016, 09:49:AM   #55
marcas
Youth Team
 
marcas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 254
marcas is on a distinguished road
Personally I think it's sad to see how some people have fallen for the big corporations brain washing methods. Illegal to sell a game!? Think about it.

It's just a sneaky trick to eliminate the after market and forcing people to only buy games from the distributor, even if it is 10 years old.

If I BUY something, I should own it. Therefor I should be able to sell it later on to whomever I want.

If we just accept these type of "rules" we'll soon loose the ability to sell anything. Ebay goes to the grave, because it's "illegal" to sell a bicycle or a sweater that you have previously bought for yourself.

So I say fu*k the so called "rules" - let them sell whatever they want.
marcas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-12-2016, 09:56:AM   #56
ciaoragazzi
Club Supporter
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 24
ciaoragazzi is on a distinguished road
exactly marcas
ciaoragazzi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-12-2016, 01:41:PM   #57
Sami 1999
Reserve Team
 
Sami 1999's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Chittagong, Bangladesh.
Posts: 830
Sami 1999 could be mistaken for Xifio
Send a message via Skype™ to Sami 1999
Quote:
Originally Posted by marcas View Post
Personally I think it's sad to see how some people have fallen for the big corporations brain washing methods. Illegal to sell a game!? Think about it.

It's just a sneaky trick to eliminate the after market and forcing people to only buy games from the distributor, even if it is 10 years old.

If I BUY something, I should own it. Therefor I should be able to sell it later on to whomever I want.

If we just accept these type of "rules" we'll soon loose the ability to sell anything. Ebay goes to the grave, because it's "illegal" to sell a bicycle or a sweater that you have previously bought for yourself.

So I say fu*k the so called "rules" - let them sell whatever they want.
When the hell did I go aginst selling games?

What I said was that if I once sell my game, I won't be able to play it (Just like console games). But if I sell my game to someone else and at the same time- I still play it in offline mode is plain illegal.


Did you get my point now? Or was I still unable to penetrate my point through thick skull?

Selling games=okay.
Selling games but still playing the game in offline mode=Not okay.

If you sell your physical disk in consoles, you wont be able to play it anyway except the guy who bought. Plain simple.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4ndr3i View Post
So someone had the audacity to neg me in this thread.

This is unacceptable!!! You have 24 hours to come clean and apologize and be all like "Sorry Andrei, won't happen again.. I messed up.. wanted it to be green.. etc"

If not I will do my own investigation and will show no mercy for the unfortunate soul. I already have a list of suspects.
http://www.soccergaming.com/forums/s...ad.php?t=16056
Sami 1999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-12-2016, 04:20:PM   #58
marcas
Youth Team
 
marcas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 254
marcas is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sami 1999 View Post
When the hell did I go aginst selling games?
...

Did you get my point now? Or was I still unable to penetrate my point through thick skull?

....
Whoa, keep your pants on - no need for any skull penetration whatsoever. I wasn't even talking to, or at you specifically.. Did not quote your post, or even post as a reply to you.

I was just expressing a personal view about selling games - hence why I started the post by saying; "Personally I think..." and so on...

But I am glad we are on the same page about selling games.

*sigh* Footnote; please don't just assume that a post is meant in an aggressive way just because "everyday internet" has such hateful communities.

peace bro

*love*
marcas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-12-2016, 05:33:PM   #59
ciaoragazzi
Club Supporter
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 24
ciaoragazzi is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sami 1999 View Post
When the hell did I go aginst selling games?

What I said was that if I once sell my game, I won't be able to play it (Just like console games). But if I sell my game to someone else and at the same time- I still play it in offline mode is plain illegal.


Did you get my point now? Or was I still unable to penetrate my point through thick skull?

Selling games=okay.
Selling games but still playing the game in offline mode=Not okay.

If you sell your physical disk in consoles, you wont be able to play it anyway except the guy who bought. Plain simple.
i understand

but I thought it made no sense to make a distinction on the level of lawlessness; they're both the same.

leave the option to play offline to the seller is a favour and of course affects the price.

so if you think that one way is ok.... even the other way should be ok... if you believe in having the product availability

however we are talking unnecessarily
1) at first I thought that for you it was all illegal and therefore wasn't the sense of the entire topic (now I respect the fact that you see the two situations differently even if i personally disagree)
2) He refused my proposal
3) regularcat seems to want to keep his account, so it should not reoccur such a proposal
4) i really sold my steam account with Pes, of course I preferred an exchange with Fifa (because I do not like it enough to buy it) but even recover 20 euro of my 26.6 euro is not bad

sorry for my english but should be clear
ciaoragazzi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-12-2016, 09:55:PM   #60
Sami 1999
Reserve Team
 
Sami 1999's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Chittagong, Bangladesh.
Posts: 830
Sami 1999 could be mistaken for Xifio
Send a message via Skype™ to Sami 1999
Quote:
Originally Posted by ciaoragazzi View Post
i understand

but I thought it made no sense to make a distinction on the level of lawlessness; they're both the same.

leave the option to play offline to the seller is a favour and of course affects the price.

so if you think that one way is ok.... even the other way should be ok... if you believe in having the product availability

however we are talking unnecessarily
1) at first I thought that for you it was all illegal and therefore wasn't the sense of the entire topic (now I respect the fact that you see the two situations differently even if i personally disagree)
2) He refused my proposal
3) regularcat seems to want to keep his account, so it should not reoccur such a proposal
4) i really sold my steam account with Pes, of course I preferred an exchange with Fifa (because I do not like it enough to buy it) but even recover 20 euro of my 26.6 euro is not bad

sorry for my english but should be clear
Your English is fine. Sorry I got mad a while ago.

And yeah, price of Fifa is way too high. I bought it at 48 USD from my country.

I think A Resell option in Origin would prevent all these issues. Ofcourse reselling should require email verification or the shit will be abused by hacking accounts.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4ndr3i View Post
So someone had the audacity to neg me in this thread.

This is unacceptable!!! You have 24 hours to come clean and apologize and be all like "Sorry Andrei, won't happen again.. I messed up.. wanted it to be green.. etc"

If not I will do my own investigation and will show no mercy for the unfortunate soul. I already have a list of suspects.
http://www.soccergaming.com/forums/s...ad.php?t=16056
Sami 1999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-12-2016, 09:59:PM   #61
Sami 1999
Reserve Team
 
Sami 1999's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Chittagong, Bangladesh.
Posts: 830
Sami 1999 could be mistaken for Xifio
Send a message via Skype™ to Sami 1999
Quote:
Originally Posted by marcas View Post
Whoa, keep your pants on - no need for any skull penetration whatsoever. I wasn't even talking to, or at you specifically.. Did not quote your post, or even post as a reply to you.

I was just expressing a personal view about selling games - hence why I started the post by saying; "Personally I think..." and so on...

But I am glad we are on the same page about selling games.

*sigh* Footnote; please don't just assume that a post is meant in an aggressive way just because "everyday internet" has such hateful communities.

peace bro

*love*
I apologize. I was just mad because I'm afraid EA will make their future titles with the "Always online to play" drm shit like Pes. Always havibg internet connection is no way possible.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4ndr3i View Post
So someone had the audacity to neg me in this thread.

This is unacceptable!!! You have 24 hours to come clean and apologize and be all like "Sorry Andrei, won't happen again.. I messed up.. wanted it to be green.. etc"

If not I will do my own investigation and will show no mercy for the unfortunate soul. I already have a list of suspects.
http://www.soccergaming.com/forums/s...ad.php?t=16056
Sami 1999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-12-2016, 09:57:PM   #62
frisgon
Youth Team
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 226
frisgon is on a distinguished road
@regularcat
I tried the trial; it didn't convince me; still scripted and with lots of down sides, yet this year it also has some good things. But I'm tired like you with ea making fun of us in some different ways that I won't be buying it new; but used I would give a try to the full version
so: Still selling it or already sold?
frisgon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-12-2016, 10:34:PM   #63
Sami 1999
Reserve Team
 
Sami 1999's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Chittagong, Bangladesh.
Posts: 830
Sami 1999 could be mistaken for Xifio
Send a message via Skype™ to Sami 1999
Quote:
Originally Posted by frisgon View Post
@regularcat
I tried the trial; it didn't convince me; still scripted and with lots of down sides, yet this year it also has some good things. But I'm tired like you with ea making fun of us in some different ways that I won't be buying it new; but used I would give a try to the full version
so: Still selling it or already sold?
Afaik, RC is no more interested in selling it.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4ndr3i View Post
So someone had the audacity to neg me in this thread.

This is unacceptable!!! You have 24 hours to come clean and apologize and be all like "Sorry Andrei, won't happen again.. I messed up.. wanted it to be green.. etc"

If not I will do my own investigation and will show no mercy for the unfortunate soul. I already have a list of suspects.
http://www.soccergaming.com/forums/s...ad.php?t=16056
Sami 1999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-12-2016, 07:26:PM   #64
marcas
Youth Team
 
marcas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 254
marcas is on a distinguished road
Here are some (but most likely not all) things that I think are "broken" in this game...
(Some of these have been around since previous FIFA titles);

CAREER MODE RELATED:
  • The UI is much slower in FIFA 17 compared to previous titles.
    ----
  • My highest top rated player is almost always forced by the board to transfer away from the club. One time I followed the player by taking a new job as the new clubs manager, but only to find out that this same player got forced to transfer yet again - within the first season as I joined!
    ----
  • A player demands a wage raise, and when I offer him a raise, he suddenly replies that he demands to be transferred.
    ----
  • Players that are injured send e-mails that they want to be in the starting 11 for the upcoming match - and then send e-mails that they were disappointed not to start. They are injured ffs!
    ----
  • When playing career in England, my players very rarely get loan offers from foreign clubs.
    ----
  • I often have players that get low morale and later want to transfer because they "feel to big for the team", or "feels the team is under-performing" - even though we are the league leaders and champions league champions.
    ----
  • I get players that announce their retirement and yet shortly after demands a raise.
    ----
  • During contract negotiations, I've had players demanding f.ex. 1,3 Million euro, and when I counter offer them with 8 Million - they decline... wtf!?

I am sure there's more, but these are the things that I notice a lot during my career games.

Peace
marcas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-12-2016, 07:52:PM   #65
NaFeR
Reserve Team
 
NaFeR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Rosario, Santa Fe, Argentina
Posts: 534
NaFeR is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to NaFeR Send a message via Yahoo to NaFeR
Quote:
Originally Posted by marcas View Post
Here are some (but most likely not all) things that I think are "broken" in this game...
(Some of these have been around since previous FIFA titles);

CAREER MODE RELATED:
  • The UI is much slower in FIFA 17 compared to previous titles.
    ----
  • My highest top rated player is almost always forced by the board to transfer away from the club. One time I followed the player by taking a new job as the new clubs manager, but only to find out that this same player got forced to transfer yet again - within the first season as I joined!
    ----
  • A player demands a wage raise, and when I offer him a raise, he suddenly replies that he demands to be transferred.
    ----
  • Players that are injured send e-mails that they want to be in the starting 11 for the upcoming match - and then send e-mails that they were disappointed not to start. They are injured ffs!
    ----
  • When playing career in England, my players very rarely get loan offers from foreign clubs.
    ----
  • I often have players that get low morale and later want to transfer because they "feel to big for the team", or "feels the team is under-performing" - even though we are the league leaders and champions league champions.
    ----
  • I get players that announce their retirement and yet shortly after demands a raise.
    ----
  • During contract negotiations, I've had players demanding f.ex. 1,3 Million euro, and when I counter offer them with 8 Million - they decline... wtf!?

I am sure there's more, but these are the things that I notice a lot during my career games.

Peace
Sorry, but it seems that you've been playing another game. With the exception of the first point, none of these scenarios has appared in any of my career modes.
__________________
NaFeR is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump




All times are GMT +1. The time now is 02:06:PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.