This site is sponsored by Southfield Carpet Cleaners located in Southfied Michigan. If you're looking for the best carpet cleaning SouthField, MI be sure to check them out. They offer full service carpet cleaning as well as upholstery cleaning at great prices.
Soccer Gaming Forums
Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Rules User CP Tools Home

Go Back   Soccer Gaming Forums | FIFA Forums, FIFA Mods, Futball > FIFA Series > FIFA 17 Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 18-11-2016, 10:15:PM   #27
ramos28
Youth Team

ramos28 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by qasar80 View Post
I did not refered to someone specifically, but to those american guys wich put too much passion in politics. I was saying that is better to play fifa, even 17, than watch a single minute of politics. ( no offense intended for americans)
regularcat is amercain and he will kick your ass hhhhh
ramos28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-11-2016, 11:58:AM   #28
MrWatford
Club Supporter

MrWatford is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by qasar80 View Post
I did not refered to someone specifically, but to those american guys wich put too much passion in politics. I was saying that is better to play fifa, even 17, than watch a single minute of politics. ( no offense intended for americans)
But can't we get Trump to make FIFA great again lol
MrWatford is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-11-2016, 02:39:PM   #29
qasar80
Youth Team

qasar80 is on a distinguished road
Ok, let's leave it like that and stop the philosophical debait.
qasar80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-11-2016, 02:05:AM   #30
regularcat
Manager

regularcat is a jewel in the roughregularcat is a jewel in the roughregularcat is a jewel in the rough
I will sell the game if I can.

Defense is broken (on human team side anyway), sliders don't do much and play one difficulty level it is impossible to win drop to the next difficulty level and win by 5 every match.

Not enough balance to the game, CPU AI tackling and passing nowhere near human and shielding is way too over powered when in use by the CPU.

Attributes mean absolutely nothing as I have Walcott shielding off Boateng, some guy I've never heard off playing impossible through balls and Max Meyer speed dribbling through my entire team with his 69 sprint speed.

I can go on.
Old 26-11-2016, 01:10:PM   #31
MrWatford
Club Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by regularcat View Post

Defense is broken (on human team side anyway), sliders don't do much and play one difficulty level it is impossible to win drop to the next difficulty level and win by 5 every match.

Not enough balance to the game, CPU AI tackling and passing nowhere near human and shielding is way too over powered when in use by the CPU.

Attributes mean absolutely nothing as I have Walcott shielding off Boateng, some guy I've never heard off playing impossible through balls and Max Meyer speed dribbling through my entire team with his 69 sprint speed.

I can go on.
I'm experiencing the exact same thing. Really struggling on one difficulty and spent so long trying to get a slider setup for the other but didn't really do anything
Old 29-11-2016, 10:53:PM   #32
Theodorakis
Banned

Theodorakis will become famous soon enough
Quote:

I can go on.
so, good news for fifa 16?

because I'm going back, too..
Theodorakis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-11-2016, 02:09:AM   #33
regularcat
Manager

regularcat is a jewel in the roughregularcat is a jewel in the roughregularcat is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Theodorakis View Post
so, good news for fifa 16?

because I'm going back, too..
No, I'm done with FIFA.
Old 30-11-2016, 03:57:PM   #34
Theodorakis
Banned

Theodorakis will become famous soon enough
Quote:
No, I'm done with FIFA.
you know what; Rique, whom I trust and like very much, has said that with few additions PES Master League is the way to go for offline gameplay this year.

I also like you and trust your comments so if you're saying the same, I'll be buying it immediately.
Theodorakis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2016, 05:43:AM   #35
MrWatford
Club Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theodorakis View Post
you know what; Rique, whom I trust and like very much, has said that with few additions PES Master League is the way to go for offline gameplay this year.

I also like you and trust your comments so if you're saying the same, I'll be buying it immediately.
Can you please let me know how you find it compared to F$FA?
Old 10-12-2016, 07:49:PM   #36
arayas
Youth Team

arayas is on a distinguished road
I'm gonna sign off from this garbage to. I can't understand career mode anymore, it's trashed. THIS FIFA became a game for FUT lovers not for dedicated players playing career.
I usually start with a 4th league team working my way up, season by season. Now, something new: winner of Europa League last season, passing the group stage of Champions league this season, NO MONEY for transfer budget. No matter i win or do, i end up with the 4th league budget for transfer in Premier League! But under "finances" i have 40+ M profit! WHO CARES?!? What to buy with 4M budget? Grapes? This EA guys have a mental problem. I'M DONE WITH FIFA!!
arayas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-12-2016, 11:36:PM   #37
ElChachoCoudet
Club Supporter

ElChachoCoudet is on a distinguished road
This is the first FIFA since 2010 I feel I haven't got the player's control
I like to play FIFA online seasons. In previous editions I reached 2nd division
This year Im still playing 7nd division

It is a battle against the opponent, the online script, the lag and your own players that they do what they want. Even playing with eveything assisted, I can not scored goals with Messi kicking in the penalty area

Today I reinstalled FIFA 16. Definitely, I don't like FIFA 17's gameplay and graphics neither. Previous versions were better in every sense.
ElChachoCoudet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-12-2016, 12:22:AM   #38
marcas
Youth Team

marcas is on a distinguished road
I agree that this game is not improved at all since F16. On the other hand it is actually a setback. Sure I admit that every FIFA release has it's changes that don't appeal to everyone, and someones complaint is someone elses praise. But this time around I honestly think that most, if not all, is made worse.

The gameplay does not feel as good as it has been.
The graphics are leaning more and more towards cartoonish style instead of realistic.
Career mode is just too ridiculous with lacking logic in the financial and transfer system.

I am sure the list goes on...

But my biggest complaint is actually the sound, which imo has taken a huge step back in the wrong direction. Seriously, compare it to F16 and you will notice that everything from the crowd to the ball-touches lack that "thump" that it is supposed to have.
marcas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-12-2016, 11:25:AM   #39
bangus
Starting XI

bangus is just really nicebangus is just really nicebangus is just really nicebangus is just really nicebangus is just really nice
Here; I'll just speak for everyone and save y'all the trouble of typing:

I'm DONE with FIFA... until I buy it again next year!!!

Me, I can't say enough good things about this game, plus it's the first FIFA that's playable without massive edits.
bangus is offline   Reply With Quote