Soccer Gaming Forums
Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Rules User CP Tools Home

Go Back   Soccer Gaming Forums | FIFA Forums, FIFA Mods, Futball > FIFA Series > FIFA 17 Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 29-11-2016, 08:13:AM   #40
gemy87
Youth Team

gemy87 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by ramos28 View Post
i found a workaround to make fifa 17 look better, i downloaded fifa 10 i play a match or 2 then switch to fifa17, graphics will look amazing and you will forget about its low level of detail XD
Old 29-11-2016, 09:34:AM   #41
ramos28
Youth Team

ramos28 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by gemy87 View Post
thank me later
ramos28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2016, 01:12:AM   #42
crazygoaller
Reserve Team

crazygoaller is on a distinguished road
Hey, Fidel. Do you have any news ?
crazygoaller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2016, 04:55:PM   #43
Fidel Gameplay
Senior Squad

Fidel Gameplay is a glorious beacon of lightFidel Gameplay is a glorious beacon of lightFidel Gameplay is a glorious beacon of lightFidel Gameplay is a glorious beacon of lightFidel Gameplay is a glorious beacon of lightFidel Gameplay is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via MSN to Fidel Gameplay
FIFA 17 MODS FROM THE FUTURE CHAPTER 2
(after camera tool).

TO EVERYONE: Yes yes yes, finally!
After 2 months of hard work I've finally managed how to edit and mod Frostbite LOD settings.
Frostbite system is really different, so isn't present the player lod multiplier like past years.
This year the mesh lod system is differently structured and scripted. So isn't easy to understand how to edit values.
(after the magical discovery of an incredible memory region never seen than before).
For example I've edited a min value lod from 1.0 fo 100 and in the game I see wrong player faces, so this value is to improve the invalid mesh material,
so it must be decreased (0 is nice, invalid mesh lod material render to zero), and it worked like a charm.
Anyway this a solved problem, because now I've mapped all mesh lod values included the default mesh material lod scale.
Now I understand how to edit values, so this year for better gfx render details some values must be decreased and some increased (in the right way).
Other details about the mod asap.

Some pics about latest test are below (I suggest to use the link to see images at big size and see details), and yes now I see the socks during the gameplay and also from far away zoom in every pitch zone (need to edit also lod distance value, don't worry the tool will do this automatically for you).
Some users ask about this socks issue also in my pics I've shared in the past here:
now this issue is perfectly fixed, so you can see all player's and character's lod from the helicopther now, if you can or like.
Anyway checking game files I see isn't called socks but ankle tapes accessory_14_0_0_mesh and accessory_14_0_1_mesh.

So the new incoming tool will be like this:
start game, start my script, press CTRL+L (like Control Lod), enjoy, the 17 frostbite lod mesh system is patched.
On addon you can edit like you want, by reading my tips and settings.

See Bonucci ankle tapes accessory in shoes.

Example of NIS LOD Mod enabled.

Is possible to edit mesh lod scale during: gameplay camera, nis, replay, create player, set piece, story mode, kit select etc.
So the game is differently scripted, anyway in the future you can edit like you want with my tips (working to edit all global lods in sessions I'm talking about above),
but take time the pointer map work for each value to tweak, anyway the beta lod tool come out this weekend.
You can see all pics at max quality from here, download and watch in you pc screen (see pics with related native size format).
If you watch online in my one drive cloud, wait for full image load.

Last edited by Fidel Gameplay; 02-12-2016 at 05:27:PM.
Fidel Gameplay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2016, 05:05:PM   #44
Cesc Fabregas
Senior Squad

Cesc Fabregas will become famous soon enough
Wow, that sounds awesome
Cesc Fabregas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2016, 05:49:PM   #45
Fidel Gameplay
Senior Squad

Fidel Gameplay is a glorious beacon of lightFidel Gameplay is a glorious beacon of lightFidel Gameplay is a glorious beacon of lightFidel Gameplay is a glorious beacon of lightFidel Gameplay is a glorious beacon of lightFidel Gameplay is a glorious beacon of light
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cesc Fabregas View Post
Wow, that sounds awesome
Not tested values bigger than > 100 for max lod coverage value 1 (for players in gameplay session).
Anyway people like you will test out bigger values like 1000 and I think it will works.
I'll add a special key to test values all to 1000 for some and all to 0 for others and you can see yourself.
Now in my game I see all max possible player's gfx detail during the gameplay, for player faces, global players accessory, and on addon you can enable, included in the tool:
gameplay fx mod, like players breath and water fx, kick dirt, water fx during players contact with foot plant, etc.
Beleave me, I've worked hard hard hard to reach this and make it possible.
Old 02-12-2016, 05:56:PM   #46
Fidel Gameplay
Senior Squad

Thank you to everyone for comments and post.
As usual I answer with special mods.
Now you undestand because I'm disappeared from here and I have not replied to you?
Bye bye, all requests give me the ispiration to release something special, for this 17 game also.
Old 02-12-2016, 10:04:PM   #47
ramos28
Youth Team

fidel you deserve a place in the white house.a have nothing to add
Old 03-12-2016, 08:28:PM   #48
Fidel Gameplay
Senior Squad

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramos28 View Post
fidel you deserve a place in the white house.a have nothing to add
Thank you bro for amazing words. Very funny!

For you and everyone interested, here some news:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
FIFA17 GFX LOD FX EM SETTINGS BETA 1 - REAL SOCCER SIMULATION SERIES
04/12/16 - DOCTOR+ PRODUCTIONS - FIFA 17 MODS FROM THE FUTURE SERIES
FIFA 17 OFFICIAL GAME TITLE UPDATE 2 OUT ON NOV 2016 IS REQUIRED
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
CT file preview (no LOD or FX Tweaks applied):

CE properly display original settings value for all strings and the FIFA 17 GFX LOD TOOL start.

FIFA17 GFX LOD FXEM SETTINGS - VIDEO TEST
Testing the new FIFA17 GFX LOD FXEM SETTINGS BETA 1. Watch video at 1080p HD in medium or big window size.
Check video, after apply the two mods (you can hear Activated voice for two times),
now you can see all players details and characters during the gameplay camera.
Look at Bonucci or Paredes ankle tapes accessory in shoes now perfectly visibles.

https://youtu.be/CqyNJfn7Mpw

I'm finalizing the work, and tomorrow the new tool come out!
I hope you'll like!

Last edited by Fidel Gameplay; 03-12-2016 at 08:30:PM.
Old 03-12-2016, 09:31:PM   #49
Cesc Fabregas
Senior Squad

Cesc Fabregas will become famous soon enough
Can't wait to test it out when you'll release it. For now it really looks that my prays were heard and we finally get the LOD fix which is badly needed Thanks for your effort.
Cesc Fabregas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2016, 09:55:PM   #50
ramos28
Youth Team

i know many people who will regain interest in fifa17 with your gfx tool. make the dowload link with 10 adfly steps if you want XD thanks a lot brother
Old 04-12-2016, 11:14:AM   #51
TanMak
Club Supporter

TanMak is on a distinguished road
Top stuff Fidel. Thanks a bunch, the LOD of the game is screaming out for your fix.
TanMak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2016, 12:39:PM   #52
ramos28
Youth Team

and yes after the activation of the "trainer" i can see players breathing, never saw that in any fifa yet, very nice, during night games this might look even better.nive work

Tags
camera, doctor+, fifa, fifa17, mods