Soccer Gaming Forums
Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Rules User CP Tools Home

Go Back   Soccer Gaming Forums | FIFA Forums, FIFA Mods, Futball > FIFA Series > FIFA 17 Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 24-10-2016, 06:05:PM   #53
Fidel Gameplay
Senior Squad

Fidel Gameplay is a glorious beacon of lightFidel Gameplay is a glorious beacon of lightFidel Gameplay is a glorious beacon of lightFidel Gameplay is a glorious beacon of lightFidel Gameplay is a glorious beacon of lightFidel Gameplay is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via MSN to Fidel Gameplay
Quote:
Originally Posted by willams9991 View Post
I managed to edit the squads in dbmaster, master was simple I just delete the file header and changed the extension to .db, he opened the db master, I made some modifications, readicionei the header, and when I go in the game load files, says can not load, so I think anyone who understands best I can get, solve it.

Another thing I noticed in the documents that there is a cache0 with a similar folder to FIFA 16 data/ui, maybe we could make the game read the files from it.
Hello bro. Yes I've tested what you say.
I've tested to regenerate the header of the roster file but the game don't read the new roster file.
For example I've edited the referee table and reimported back the raw data with an hex editor into a proper working roster file, and the game don't load the new file.
I've tried out also to mod the internal master to save, in fact it save but the header isn't properly regenerated and game don't load new edited roster file.
Also if everyone have free time:
load a roster file, then save again through the game men¨ and give a name ORI (is usefull to see the roster name in hex editor).
For sure load again the previous ORI roster, now do the edit (from edit players men¨), edit only one player attribute to 1, messi balance to 1.
Now save the roster, give a name like MOD (use the 3 caracters like the ori).
Now open both files rosters in hex workshop and then compare.
Avoid some other differences, probably because in different the time stamp. In the future will be possible to create the plot flag mappings or check the address fo each value.

Like this:
Quote:
-----------:--------------------------------:------------------------
OFFSET : DESCRIPTION : VALUE
-----------:--------------------------------:------------------------
0000000A : Header size : 84 bytes
0000000E : Data size : 312673 bytes
00000012 : Header checksum (crc32) : 41464946
0000002A : Unknown item :
00000030 : Unknown item : ]╚
000070E7 : Unknown item :
.......etc

This example is related to profile settings file and not to roster file.
Because I'm try to edit lod settings in the profile settings file. I think the game cache a lot of settings in this file (and not only settings availables from the men¨).
Bye

Last edited by Fidel Gameplay; 24-10-2016 at 06:45:PM.
Fidel Gameplay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-10-2016, 06:14:PM   #54
Fidel Gameplay
Senior Squad

Fidel Gameplay is a glorious beacon of lightFidel Gameplay is a glorious beacon of lightFidel Gameplay is a glorious beacon of lightFidel Gameplay is a glorious beacon of lightFidel Gameplay is a glorious beacon of lightFidel Gameplay is a glorious beacon of light
This is the list of files in FIFA 17. You can see a preview of the whole game structure.
I don't know if is the full list but I see 90% of full list. This is a raw data extraction, so use notepad+ and search function.
The Revolution Mod will be possible in the future. Download the full list from here, click download if you see the text file online.
When the game become moddable it will be awesome.
I'm working hard hard and hard, but the first and big problem is make the game read edited chunks in folders.

Last edited by Fidel Gameplay; 24-10-2016 at 06:26:PM.
Old 24-10-2016, 08:42:PM   #55
Fidel Gameplay
Senior Squad

Quote:
Originally Posted by robmar85 View Post
Fidel could you share a folder dlc? Is there such a possibility?
Quote:
Originally Posted by willams9991 View Post
you can upload the loc PT-BR and dlc with files compdata?
I'll remember that isn't easy recognize/assign chunks ---> internal file name
Anyway is there a comp data ini file and PT language file (on addon the EPL overlay). Download from here.
0D419237-4869-863A-7C26-836CCBEF0875.ini
04FB09F2-F90A-1749-3AE2-2D46D719A24D_POR.db
This is the updated version after first title update.
I don't know if is PT native or PT-BR, anyway let me know.
I've uploaded also the EPL game.overlays.overlay_6101:
644E5123-C8A5-2430-CE30-3F478CBE9056_OVERLAY_6101_EPL.big

In red the native chunk file name, just in case anyone want to try to investigate like me to remove the reference to related cas.cat file.
If you open the related cas.cat, after the NyanNyanNyanNyan there are 4 bytes=offset in cas_X.cas and 4 bytes=chunk file size.
Anyway I'm investigating but the structure is really confused.
Also is there a lot of data (I think .dat, but currently unknown) files with encrypted data, some data files has over than 100 Mb.
I'm working to the Update folder, so in this folder I think will be much more easy make modded file working.
Much more easy compared to the standard Data folder, but is like an insurmountable mountain compared to legacy fifa structure.

EDIT: on addon uploaded now the new impressive FIFA17_OverlayData.xml
so in the future will be able and easy edit the whole overlay data through this xml file. Check out.

Last edited by Fidel Gameplay; 24-10-2016 at 08:58:PM.
Old 26-10-2016, 03:20:AM   #56
shawminator
Reserve Team

shawminator will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to shawminator
heres a screen of the latest progress i have made with cgfe 17,
i have recently found a way to navigate to the old ignite legacy file structure.
this is buried quite deep in the frostbite structure, but anyway i can reach it now. i just need to add function to see these files in more friendlier way.
all file u can access will be able to be exported. not sure that will help anybody but its a start. heres a wee screen of the fifa_ng_db.xml

i will hopefully release it as soon as the functions to read the files have been added.

3dgamedevblog on facebook

Last edited by shawminator; 26-10-2016 at 03:23:AM.
shawminator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2016, 08:51:AM   #57
ramos28
Youth Team

ramos28 is on a distinguished road
Playing a little with FIFA 17 Database on PC someone was able to add Robinho with his specific face to AtlÚtico Mineiro. he added Robinho following a complex process that includes hexaediting and tools to edit the squad files.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GCoNlTCMPKU
ramos28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2016, 10:20:AM   #58
panin18
Youth Team

panin18 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by ramos28 View Post
Playing a little with FIFA 17 Database on PC someone was able to add Robinho with his specific face to AtlÚtico Mineiro. he added Robinho following a complex process that includes hexaediting and tools to edit the squad files.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GCoNlTCMPKU
maybe is not so impossible to add textures and something else in the game afterall..i think in time it will be possible to be added some others stufs in the game, i'm possitive of that..just a little time for modders to understand the new engine and that's that..so good luck in the future for another amazing things..
panin18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2016, 11:06:AM   #59
sorincocor19
Youth Team

sorincocor19 is on a distinguished road
Hi who can send me link with db from fifa 17 to fifa 16?
sorincocor19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2016, 01:38:PM   #60
marcas
Youth Team

marcas is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by sorincocor19 View Post
Hi who can send me link with db from fifa 17 to fifa 16?
FIFA 17 Database For FIFA 16
marcas is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2016, 06:20:PM   #61
tokke001
Senior Squad

tokke001 is on a distinguished road
Maybe it s more realistic to try import 1 file instead of X modded faces, kits ... :

If someone succeeds to add an edited players.lua file to fifa 17,
In this file u can change file locations for texture files (kits, faces, shoes, ...) so the game will always read external (modded) files

- export all sceneassets files to a fake location data/sceneassets_fake/...
- at the player.lua u can let the game read only data/sceneassets_fake/ (instead of normal)
- if fifa 17 works like the older games, u won't need to regenerate/set links if the files don't exist in the .big files (because of changed locations)

Last edited by tokke001; 06-12-2016 at 06:23:PM.
tokke001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2016, 05:10:PM   #62
ramos28
Youth Team

ramos28 is on a distinguished road
FIFA 17 File Explorer coming soon
Master Shawminator from http://3dgamedevblog.com allow us to test his FIFA 17 File Explorer and here you can see some screenshots. With this tool you can browse through different folder and files, also export textures and models. Check out the screenshots
https://www.facebook.com/GamesMods/p...084427/?type=3
https://www.facebook.com/GamesMods/p...084427/?type=3
https://www.facebook.com/GamesMods/p...074427/?type=3
ramos28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2016, 10:35:AM   #63
ac12
Reserve Team

ac12 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to ac12
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawminator View Post
heres a screen of the latest progress i have made with cgfe 17,
i have recently found a way to navigate to the old ignite legacy file structure.
this is buried quite deep in the frostbite structure, but anyway i can reach it now. i just need to add function to see these files in more friendlier way.
all file u can access will be able to be exported. not sure that will help anybody but its a start. heres a wee screen of the fifa_ng_db.xml

i will hopefully release it as soon as the functions to read the files have been added.
Have you integrated the DBmaster with the possibility of editing the db?

www.fifamania.it
ac12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2016, 08:27:PM   #64
shawminator
Reserve Team

shawminator will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to shawminator
Quote:
Originally Posted by ac12 View Post
Have you integrated the DBmaster with the possibility of editing the db?
i have for editing the squad files only, still no way to reimport 5the db back into the game, only squad files available to edit atm

3dgamedevblog on facebook
shawminator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2016, 11:45:PM   #65
patzor
Reserve Team

patzor is on a distinguished road
So if I do understand this correctly, we will be able to at least export boots, both model and texture model? Would be great to have those original "high res" templates to work on instead of those who someone uploaded from the ps3 version wich is like 256x256 in size.
patzor is offline   Reply With Quote