Soccer Gaming Forums
Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Rules User CP Tools Home

Go Back   Soccer Gaming Forums | FIFA Forums, FIFA Mods, Futball > FIFA Series > FIFA 17 Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 10-11-2016, 08:46:PM   #1639
Sami 1999
Reserve Team

Sami 1999 could be mistaken for Xifio
Send a message via Skype™ to Sami 1999
Quote:
Originally Posted by patzor View Post
How close are we to get the game moddable? With EA totally shitting on the PC community, again, modding is really needed.
What do you mean? Fifa 17 is a solid Ps4 port unlike Pes 17.

Only problem is the boot bug and the fact that 'Ultra' settings is equivalent to Ps4 settings amd doesn't max out the LoDs during gameplay (aka ugly lods).

This is unacceptable!!! You have 24 hours to come clean and apologize and be all like "Sorry Andrei, won't happen again.. I messed up.. wanted it to be green.. etc"

If not I will do my own investigation and will show no mercy for the unfortunate soul. I already have a list of suspects.
http://www.soccergaming.com/forums/s...ad.php?t=16056
Sami 1999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2016, 09:19:PM   #1640
Munross
Youth Team

Munross will become famous soon enough
Fifa 17 title update 2

FIFA 17 TITLE UPDATE 2

Quote:
Hey FIFA Fans,

The second title update for FIFA 17 is now available on PC, with PlayStation 4 and Xbox One following next week.

This update addresses the following changes.

Visual / Presentation changes:
Several new or updated player faces rendered for accurate character likeness.
General overlay adjustments.
Addressed an issue where the selected kit isn't the one used in-game.
Addressed frame-rate issue during pre-match skill game.
Spanish crowds now use the authentic audio when reacting to a goal.
Black custom kits no longer clash with referee kits.

Addressed the following in Pro Clubs:
The flair trait is now available for all Pros.
Carrying over your Virtual Pro from FIFA 16 now correctly unlocks all passive traits.
An issue where players could receive excessive skill points.

In The Journey:
Localized audio and character speech for the following: German, French, Italian, Spanish, and Mexican Spanish.
Various presentation improvements.

Addressed the following in FIFA Ultimate Team:
General stability fixes in FIFA Ultimate Team and other online game modes.

Thanks to those who’ve provided feedback on Twitter, Facebook, and the EA Forums. Throughout the course of the FIFA 17 season we’ll provide you with more information and updates if and when they become available.
Link: https://fifaforums.easports.com/en/d...title-update-2

Busy downloading the patch now on my PC. Can't wait to see which players got new/updated faces! From what I've seen & heard, Philippe Coutinho got a much needed update & Karius from Liverpool got a new face. Hopefully they gave Mustafi a new face too
Old 11-11-2016, 05:49:AM   #1641
Sami 1999
Reserve Team

So no one gives them feedback about the boot bug? Or is it that they simply ignore this issue?

This is unacceptable!!! You have 24 hours to come clean and apologize and be all like "Sorry Andrei, won't happen again.. I messed up.. wanted it to be green.. etc"

If not I will do my own investigation and will show no mercy for the unfortunate soul. I already have a list of suspects.
Old 11-11-2016, 05:51:AM   #1642
Sami 1999
Reserve Team

Lets also give them feedback for Maxed out LODS in settings to have nice lods during gameplay.

Old 11-11-2016, 07:07:AM   #1643
patzor
Reserve Team

patzor is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sami 1999 View Post
What do you mean? Fifa 17 is a solid Ps4 port unlike Pes 17.

Only problem is the boot bug and the fact that 'Ultra' settings is equivalent to Ps4 settings amd doesn't max out the LoDs during gameplay (aka ugly lods).
They, for no reason, won't update the catalogue for us. That is piss poor. Yeah, but konami were honest towards their pc players by telling them what's included in the PC version and what's not. Yes, lod should be a setting just like pes, where the highest shows more details like socks on the nike boots etc. Then you can go on about why big known players doesn't have a real face but that's not relevant because it's the same on every platform.
patzor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2016, 08:21:AM   #1644
Grimbarian
Youth Team

Grimbarian is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Grimbarian Send a message via MSN to Grimbarian Send a message via Skype™ to Grimbarian
Quote:
Originally Posted by sorincocor19 View Post
Hi guys how can i fix my error?
https://s11.postimg.org/i5kaukyzn/14...63196393_n.jpg
Help!

Isn't that error a driver crash error? Maybe it's worth using display driver uninstaller to completely remove your driver and any old drivers and then reinstall the latest drivers. Of course it could also be related to your graphics card being below minimum spec, whenever you ask for PC help you should always list your computer specs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sami 1999 View Post
So no one gives them feedback about the boot bug? Or is it that they simply ignore this issue?
You can assign boots with CE so that'd be one way to fix it if people list which players are affected, which boots they should be wearing (also help to list players wearing the correct boots so we can get the ID).
Grimbarian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2016, 11:05:AM   #1645
steven2212
Reserve Team

steven2212 will become famous soon enough
You can assign boots with CE so that'd be one way to fix it if people list which players are affected, which boots they should be wearing (also help to list players wearing the correct boots so we can get the ID).[/QUOTE]

+1
steven2212 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2016, 01:46:PM   #1646
qasar80
Youth Team

qasar80 is on a distinguished road
Guys, I don't know about you, but after almost two month of playing fifa 17 and 16, I find that fifa 17 is not better than 16.True, it has better kits, lighting, but the lacking od modding tools is a major set back. But the real reason is in fact the gameplay, based on speed, all players run like hell. In fifa 16 it's slower gameplay, with realistic pace and your player will be caught by the opponents.
So I do not know if this fifa 17 is a real enhacement of the series, rather a makeup, a poor one. I said it before, this is the first time I begin to regret spending my money.
qasar80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2016, 03:09:PM   #1647
steven2212
Reserve Team

steven2212 will become famous soon enough
I just notice Coutinho faces got update after patch. Is anyone find other faces update too?
steven2212 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2016, 03:43:PM   #1648
panin18
Youth Team

panin18 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by qasar80 View Post
Guys, I don't know about you, but after almost two month of playing fifa 17 and 16, I find that fifa 17 is not better than 16.True, it has better kits, lighting, but the lacking od modding tools is a major set back. But the real reason is in fact the gameplay, based on speed, all players run like hell. In fifa 16 it's slower gameplay, with realistic pace and your player will be caught by the opponents.
So I do not know if this fifa 17 is a real enhacement of the series, rather a makeup, a poor one. I said it before, this is the first time I begin to regret spending my money.
no, it's not better than FIFA 16, it's more better than FIFA 16..real movements,real gameplay,realistic graphics,shots,paces everything...it's another level..i've played both but in my opinion FIFA 17 is the best in all series..when the mods and patches, and first of all STADIUMS nibody will wanna play FIFA 16 anymore..like someone said: "you don't belive unntil you try out".. cheers
panin18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2016, 03:49:PM   #1649
Paulfra
Youth Team

Paulfra is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimbarian View Post
Isn't that error a driver crash error? Maybe it's worth using display driver uninstaller to completely remove your driver and any old drivers and then reinstall the latest drivers. Of course it could also be related to your graphics card being below minimum spec, whenever you ask for PC help you should always list your computer specs.

You can assign boots with CE so that'd be one way to fix it if people list which players are affected, which boots they should be wearing (also help to list players wearing the correct boots so we can get the ID).
Mate, don't know how can you assign boots with CE, can you share some creens? Anyway, I guess that the mentioned boot bug is reference of the fact that EA don't update the catalog for PC... and they do it for consoles, year after year the same issue...
Paulfra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2016, 06:32:PM   #1650
22FIFA
Youth Team

22FIFA is on a distinguished road
Is it true that is has been declared that FIFA 17 will not be modded at all?
22FIFA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2016, 06:43:PM   #1651
regularcat
Manager

regularcat is a jewel in the roughregularcat is a jewel in the roughregularcat is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by 22FIFA View Post
Is it true that is has been declared that FIFA 17 will not be modded at all?
As of right now and for a good while, yes.