This site is sponsored by Southfield Carpet Cleaners located in Southfied Michigan. If you're looking for the best carpet cleaning SouthField, MI be sure to check them out. They offer full service carpet cleaning as well as upholstery cleaning at great prices.
Soccer Gaming Forums
Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Rules User CP Tools Home

Go Back   Soccer Gaming Forums | FIFA Forums, FIFA Mods, Futball > FIFA Series > FIFA 16 Forum > FIFA 16 Editing Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 29-09-2015, 09:18:AM   #14
Rabouter
Club Supporter

Rabouter is on a distinguished road
Anyone found out how to do more trainings per week? IE decrease the number of trainings from 5 per 7 days to 5 per 3 days or so?

SESSIONS_PER_WEEK = 5

If you edit these you see more available sessions, but can't use more than 5 because the game throws you out of the training menu. Might be fun to play around with.
Rabouter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-09-2015, 02:35:PM   #15
Rabouter
Club Supporter

Rabouter is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by SW32T View Post
Anyone can tell me how to save modified file with CG File Explorer? thanks

I try to change file with file explorer 14 but Game crashes When i load or start new career
Just export the .ini file and rebuild it
Rabouter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2015, 03:13:PM   #16
.Scream
Club Supporter

.Scream is on a distinguished road
I'm currently tweaking these settings to find a good balance I'll post back here if I find something that's realistic.
.Scream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2015, 04:55:PM   #17
Grimbarian
Youth Team

Grimbarian is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Grimbarian Send a message via MSN to Grimbarian Send a message via Skype™ to Grimbarian
I looked somemore to see if I could find what controls the CPU opponents for training so I could somehow set it to make my worst goalkeeper be the goalkeeper opponent in training etc etc but can't find anything
Grimbarian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2015, 01:54:PM   #18
BlackEmperor
Youth Team

BlackEmperor is on a distinguished road
I suppose there is no way to make certain attributes grow slower? I'd like physical attributes to be harder to train, but it doesn't seem to be possible.
BlackEmperor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2015, 11:27:AM   #19
.Scream
Club Supporter

Any luck on breaking the limit of training sessions per week? I've managed to find a good balance for the EXP gained for players, I'm gonna give it one last tweak tonight so that older players get much less than younger players.

For people who want to turn a young superstar into a beast, I've tested by simulating over two of seasons at Portsmouth and this is how it went for me:

1. Managed to turn a 16 year old OVR 46 player from the Free Agents into 69 OVR by the time he hit 18 which seems pretty good.

2. Got a player (Mike Van Buren) from the Danish league who was like 61 OVR and now he's 75 OVR.

3. Realistic problem for over levelling players at a lower league side is that they will ask for a new wage increase, Mike Van Buren asked me for 60k. Couldn't afford it so I sold him to West Ham for 10mil, so it is good in that respect.

However on my career at Man Utd, I leveled Martial up to OVR 80 over 4 months which I feel may be a bit much, too fast so I'm gonna lower the EXP gained a little more.

If anyones feeling brave, try these settings in training_result_converter.ini:
AGE_WR_AGE_MIN_1 = 15
AGE_WR_AGE_MAX_1 = 20
AGE_WR_BAND_MODIFIER_1 = 2

AGE_WR_AGE_MIN_2 = 20
AGE_WR_AGE_MAX_2 = 24
AGE_WR_BAND_MODIFIER_2 = 1.7

AGE_WR_AGE_MIN_3 = 24
AGE_WR_AGE_MAX_3 = 28
AGE_WR_BAND_MODIFIER_3 = 1.2

AGE_WR_AGE_MIN_4 = 28
AGE_WR_AGE_MAX_4 = 31
AGE_WR_BAND_MODIFIER_4 = 0.5

AGE_WR_AGE_MIN_5 = 31
AGE_WR_BAND_MODIFIER_5 = 0.1
Old 06-10-2015, 03:28:PM   #20
Judgenigma
Club Supporter

Judgenigma is on a distinguished road
Hi,

Great job, thank you

Last edited by Judgenigma; 08-10-2015 at 01:29:PM. Reason: .
Judgenigma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2015, 11:03:AM   #21
juggermint
Youth Team

juggermint is an unknown quantity at this point
Hi There,

Not sure what is wrong, but I extract the files, change the values and regenerate with CG file explorer, but when I load the game nothing is changed. When I check the values again in CG file explorer, they are default, so I cannot change that. It used to work but I got a fifa update and now it doesn't. Thoughts?
juggermint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-10-2015, 12:24:PM   #22
.Scream
Club Supporter

Hi again guys, I tested trying to add the Balance and Strength attributes to the training tasks and the game glitches. Turns out we cannot build these sadly. I wanted to build a physically strong winger or even a defender who just gives no fucks and smashes people out of the way but as it turns out, we can't.

I tweaked more of aplant's settings from his original post and I'm nearing completion of my edited version which lets you build youth players up strong and fast, and even quite evenly across numerous stats. It is powerful if you spam it over and over again, I've noticed. Even more the younger the player is. But as they hit 24+ it begins to slow down fast. I've also re-arranged the cap on the exp per attribute every training session which is 2.5 (250) but it still needs tweaking a little.

I'll post my settings in the next couple of days.
Old 14-10-2015, 09:10:AM   #23
VizualDze
Club Supporter

VizualDze is on a distinguished road
Hey man I added your lines of training into my game but players seem to be growing at a ridiculous rate. I put Moore at Arsenal through one drill and he went from a 59OVR to 66OVR lol. Any ideas how I can tone this down a little? At this rate all my youth players will be world class before the end of pre season. Or is the idea to use the training only occasionally with this mod?
VizualDze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-10-2015, 12:17:PM   #24
.Scream
Club Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by VizualDze View Post
Hey man I added your lines of training into my game but players seem to be growing at a ridiculous rate. I put Moore at Arsenal through one drill and he went from a 59OVR to 66OVR lol. Any ideas how I can tone this down a little? At this rate all my youth players will be world class before the end of pre season. Or is the idea to use the training only occasionally with this mod?
The OP's lines were a bit hefty for the player growth mate, that's all that is.
Old 22-10-2015, 09:04:AM   #25
VizualDze
Club Supporter

VizualDze is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by .Scream View Post
The OP's lines were a bit hefty for the player growth mate, that's all that is.
Any ideas which values I'd change to maybe half the results?
VizualDze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-10-2015, 10:25:AM   #26
BlackEmperor
Youth Team

BlackEmperor is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by .Scream View Post
Hi again guys, I tested trying to add the Balance and Strength attributes to the training tasks and the game glitches. Turns out we cannot build these sadly. I wanted to build a physically strong winger or even a defender who just gives no fucks and smashes people out of the way but as it turns out, we can't.
How does it glitch? I added all missing attributes and they do show up in the drills in-game. Did you add more than 4 attributes to any type of drill?
BlackEmperor is offline   Reply With Quote