Soccer Gaming Forums
Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Rules User CP Tools Home

Go Back   Soccer Gaming Forums | FIFA Forums, FIFA Mods, Futball > Off Topic Forums > Feedback and Suggestions

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 30-06-2015, 11:56:PM   #27
MaSsiVe
YELLOW CARD: Confusing Mods

MaSsiVe has a reputation beyond reputeMaSsiVe has a reputation beyond reputeMaSsiVe has a reputation beyond reputeMaSsiVe has a reputation beyond reputeMaSsiVe has a reputation beyond reputeMaSsiVe has a reputation beyond reputeMaSsiVe has a reputation beyond reputeMaSsiVe has a reputation beyond reputeMaSsiVe has a reputation beyond reputeMaSsiVe has a reputation beyond reputeMaSsiVe has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sami 1999 View Post
I saw a picture with a guy inserting his pen--s in exhaust pipe in one of the thread.
Sounds like a fascinating piece of modern art to me, can you please provide a pic?

MaSsiVe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2015, 12:00:AM   #28
Sami 1999
Reserve Team

Sami 1999 could be mistaken for Xifio
Send a message via Skype™ to Sami 1999
^Its in the "Introduce Yourself" thread and I forgot the page number. I think its on the first few pages. And Sorry, I can't provide the picture- cause I'll get banned since I already posted two pictures of my User CP which includes obscene pictures which may get me banned since its not allowed here even though its still in User CP.

By the way, you haven't answer my question. Do you want me to quit SG?

This is unacceptable!!! You have 24 hours to come clean and apologize and be all like "Sorry Andrei, won't happen again.. I messed up.. wanted it to be green.. etc"

If not I will do my own investigation and will show no mercy for the unfortunate soul. I already have a list of suspects.
http://www.soccergaming.com/forums/s...ad.php?t=16056
Sami 1999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2015, 12:03:AM   #29
MaSsiVe
YELLOW CARD: Confusing Mods

MaSsiVe has a reputation beyond reputeMaSsiVe has a reputation beyond reputeMaSsiVe has a reputation beyond reputeMaSsiVe has a reputation beyond reputeMaSsiVe has a reputation beyond reputeMaSsiVe has a reputation beyond reputeMaSsiVe has a reputation beyond reputeMaSsiVe has a reputation beyond reputeMaSsiVe has a reputation beyond reputeMaSsiVe has a reputation beyond reputeMaSsiVe has a reputation beyond repute
Of course you shouldn't quit SG man. As long as you refrain from posting any more inappropriate pics in the forums you are more than welcome here. You have to understand we need to have some moral standards, after all there are children registered here.

MaSsiVe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2015, 12:21:AM   #30
Azrael
www.jewsforjesus.org

Azrael has a brilliant futureAzrael has a brilliant futureAzrael has a brilliant futureAzrael has a brilliant futureAzrael has a brilliant futureAzrael has a brilliant futureAzrael has a brilliant futureAzrael has a brilliant futureAzrael has a brilliant futureAzrael has a brilliant futureAzrael has a brilliant future
Relax Sami, we're messing with you. We have no power to remove those pics. That's up to the admins and they're on vacation right now. Just stop checking the CP for a while.

Also, the best course of action is to ignore it and carry on. Complaining about reps means you get more reps.

I have never repped you.

Azrael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2015, 03:32:AM   #31
Pogba4Now
Yellow Card :: Exp. 17/05/14 :: Slowing Azrael's PC

Pogba4Now is a splendid one to beholdPogba4Now is a splendid one to beholdPogba4Now is a splendid one to beholdPogba4Now is a splendid one to beholdPogba4Now is a splendid one to beholdPogba4Now is a splendid one to beholdPogba4Now is a splendid one to beholdPogba4Now is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Pogba4Now Send a message via Skype™ to Pogba4Now
pm Alex to get them removed.
Old 01-07-2015, 06:24:AM   #32
Sami 1999
Reserve Team

Sami 1999 could be mistaken for Xifio
Send a message via Skype™ to Sami 1999
^ PM already. And oh, I thought Azrael was moderator.

This is unacceptable!!! You have 24 hours to come clean and apologize and be all like "Sorry Andrei, won't happen again.. I messed up.. wanted it to be green.. etc"

If not I will do my own investigation and will show no mercy for the unfortunate soul. I already have a list of suspects.
http://www.soccergaming.com/forums/s...ad.php?t=16056
Sami 1999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2015, 09:02:AM   #33
Azrael
www.jewsforjesus.org

Azrael has a brilliant futureAzrael has a brilliant futureAzrael has a brilliant futureAzrael has a brilliant futureAzrael has a brilliant futureAzrael has a brilliant futureAzrael has a brilliant futureAzrael has a brilliant futureAzrael has a brilliant futureAzrael has a brilliant futureAzrael has a brilliant future
My balls aren't blue.

Azrael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2015, 05:34:AM   #34
Back Door Skip
Pedro

Back Door Skip is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowBack Door Skip is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowBack Door Skip is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowBack Door Skip is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowBack Door Skip is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowBack Door Skip is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowBack Door Skip is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowBack Door Skip is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowBack Door Skip is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowBack Door Skip is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowBack Door Skip is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for now
My balls are a little blue.

But I can't help you, before you ask.

Sig courtesy of Tosiek
Back Door Skip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2015, 05:58:AM   #35
Tony Spike
Youth Team

Tony Spike is on a distinguished road
mine are ......but i think if i put on some pants for a change it might go away
Tony Spike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2015, 05:19:PM   #36
4ndr3i
SG's van Bommel

4ndr3i is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for now4ndr3i is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for now4ndr3i is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for now4ndr3i is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for now4ndr3i is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for now4ndr3i is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for now4ndr3i is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for now4ndr3i is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for now4ndr3i is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for now4ndr3i is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for now4ndr3i is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for now
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sami 1999 View Post
And this is what I got today:
http://assets.efukt.com/gif/404/full.gif

^ Do not click if you're non-adult.

Whoever send me this ruined my nice dinner. I'm going to puke again. You guys are bad.

Please admins, remove it from my User CP so that I can peacefully live.
WTF, Sami!? Post reported! There are children in this forum. If you're a fucking sex degenerate, it doesn't mean everyone is!

Imagine an innocent 13 year old facemaker clicks on that, do you think he'll stick around to release his kickass Rooney face for Fifa 15? I think not. That is why I think the SG Moderator team should ban Sami. Behavior like this should not be tolerated.

" The angels ain't singing to your tune no more, don't move too fast, move it slow...
Cuz one day you're here, Next thing you know, everything you used to move don't move no mo'! "
2013 DRAFT CHAMPION
4ndr3i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2015, 03:07:AM   #37
Pogba4Now

Pogba4Now is a splendid one to beholdPogba4Now is a splendid one to beholdPogba4Now is a splendid one to beholdPogba4Now is a splendid one to beholdPogba4Now is a splendid one to beholdPogba4Now is a splendid one to beholdPogba4Now is a splendid one to beholdPogba4Now is a splendid one to behold
This is cyberbullying.
Old 03-07-2015, 09:40:AM   #38
Sir Didier Drogba
Head Official

Sir Didier Drogba is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowSir Didier Drogba is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowSir Didier Drogba is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowSir Didier Drogba is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowSir Didier Drogba is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowSir Didier Drogba is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowSir Didier Drogba is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowSir Didier Drogba is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowSir Didier Drogba is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowSir Didier Drogba is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowSir Didier Drogba is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for now
After your behaviour towards poor Lee I think you are the last person who should complain about cyber bullying!

Sir Didier Drogba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2015, 11:49:PM   #39
Pogba4Now

What? I was so supportive of Lee Craig Stewart in the apologies thread. Its that ANdrei guy. What a moron.